[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

not quite as good as the one posted above but still nice! very lucky to have gotten this roll... finally got to 1500! yay for 17 zombies!
Последняя редакция: ClumsyParasite. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 13:40:19
x
Последняя редакция: hankinsohl. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 13:39:18
Hello
About an upgrade for Animated Guardian. I've noticed that when you put a helmet to AG - Mask of the tribunal with 6 % bonus to str- you ''ll receive a bonus to defence from AG's strenght . In my case it's a progress from 45 % to 48 % estimated phys. reduction.
How about we do a little quick simple guide on how to get those talismans with 15+% attributes/+1 zombie? Much appreciated!
"
DolphinCarpet написал:
How about we do a little quick simple guide on how to get those talismans with 15+% attributes/+1 zombie? Much appreciated!

jesus its super easy

1)prepare rare amulet with annoint, +1 zombie, +x str
2)find/buy jorgin3 in research (1ex) and use it
3)roll 1/7 chance
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 15:13:33
"
DolphinCarpet написал:

With lvl 3 Jorgin in research you can turn amulets into talismans in the research safehouse. So it's just a lot of luck (and risk of making your amulet worse) to get a good Talisman. I think you could also get +1 Zombies as Implicit.

edit: +1 Zombies is a Tier 1 Talisman, so you have a 1 in 12 for that with lvl1 Jorgin, that's even worse than the 1 in 7 for %attributes.

"
Thank you! I tried looking at base life, but it would never get high enough. I was only using the increase ES in the equation. The math is coming out exactly now though when factoring in Lethal Pride. It just seems odd that "#% of maximum" would start with the base.

For anyone who missed what was going on the formula looks like:

0.15 * Base Life * (1 + #% life increase + #% ES increase).

Yeah, it is a weird formula that doesn't really make sense.

I am actually testing Zealoth's Oath right now. With a Stone Golem it might actually be worth to spend that one point if ES is high enough.
But not really sold on it yet, especially considering it means giving up my chaos Golem's phys reduction.
Последняя редакция: Laxxus. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 15:39:21
"
Vadash написал:
"
DolphinCarpet написал:

jesus its super easy

1)prepare rare amulet with annoint, +1 zombie, +x str
2)find/buy jorgin3 in research (1ex) and use it
3)roll 1/7 chance

Ok and what ilvl (I'm assuming elder) amulet is ideal for this before trying Jorgin?
"
etnies445 написал:
"
SodaPop9 написал:

"
etnies445 написал:
I don't think the kaoms version of the build is tankier, even if you get more life and you consider life > ES (I have 60% chaos res, so it doesn't really matter if it hits my hp) you lose SO much utility. 8% phys dmg red from chaos golem, 600 regen from stone golem.

I'm confident this version is tankier than kaoms, even with a 1k kaoms. 4.4k life is still a really solid chunk since it really only matters for chaos dmg/when my shield gets eaten, then my zombies still leech so.

Even if you have more EHP, a life focused build can recover EHP much faster than an ES build through flask and leech. So if you're taking a lot of damage quickly, life will more likely survive.

Maybe - But you can also spam spirit offering for a free 2.5k es each cast.
The ES version is a lot less likely to get 1 shot, I have almost 17k total hp/es combo. Almost double what the highest life you can get with this build.

Literally everything you said also applies to my life version:
You can spam spirit offering for 3k ES each cast.
You can reach at least 14k Life+ES. More if you minmax better. I didn't try to optimize my tree or gear at all.

Also, what's your Shaper DPS for comparison?
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Последняя редакция: SodaPop9. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 16:10:46
I only have to ability to summon 2 golems and I'm not seeing where the build get's the 3rd one. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?
"
mrtargetpractice написал:
I only have to ability to summon 2 golems and I'm not seeing where the build get's the 3rd one. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

The anima stone.
Последняя редакция: szarlej81. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 16:53:42

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация