[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Thanks
Added a new twist on the chaos convertion!

we run cyclone - cast while channeling - desecrate - spirit offering - Fortify - Infused channeling in our armour, this adds alot of defences aswell!

Swapped to a unset ring so we can still have leap slam! (with the spam of spirit offering and conc ground were close to now being able to nom up shapers beam!

Let the hate begin >:}

Also still love how the thread is thriving, love you all <3
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 17:58:14
"
SodaPop9 написал:

Literally everything you said also applies to my life version:
You can spam spirit offering for 3k ES each cast.
You can reach at least 14k Life+ES. More if you minmax better. I didn't try to optimize my tree or gear at all.

Also, what's your Shaper DPS for comparison?

I don't really calculate shaper dps because its irrelevant, he instantly phases (sometimes I instantly kill him in p2 before he can teleport away), and I instantly phase uber elder bosses. Hence why I switched to this version, dps is a non-issue, especially with 19 zombies.

Also, I'm up to 12.8k ES and 4.5k life. And I don't need to sacrifice any skills or golems to do it.
Последняя редакция: etnies445. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 18:00:17
"
DolphinCarpet написал:

What do you all think of this bad boy?

+2 zombie and pretty much permanent max endurance charges?

seems good if you run the new cyclone setup, should give 3 endurance charges easily due to kingmaker culling.
"
Qlidascope написал:
Added a new twist on the chaos convertion!

we run cyclone - cast while channeling - desecrate - spirit offering - Fortify - Infused channeling in our armour, this adds alot of defences aswell!

Swapped to a unset ring so we can still have leap slam! (with the spam of spirit offering and conc ground were close to now being able to nom up shapers beam!

Let the hate begin >:}

Also still love how the thread is thriving, love you all <3

Huh, I might try this. I didn't realize cyclone was a cast while channeled skilled. awesome.
I had a weird corruption at the temple.

So i moved the auras there.
Best way to get 3 blue and 2 red on my body armor?
Im about to oild death attunement from Fearsome force and dropped Grave Intentions. Wich is better to use the remaining points for death Attunement?(fearsome or Grave) I planned to stick with this char to lvl 100, no side characters at all.

I going GS variant with Purity of elements, skitterbots and Haste zombos and skelli bois
"
NLe написал:
Best way to get 3 blue and 2 red on my body armor?

Use this tool to determine what's likely to be least expensive.

If you haven't modded your armor yet, roll reduced attribute requirements on it to facilitate off-coloring if that's what you're doing.

If you're trying to color something particularly difficult there are other tricks (Vorici in research for white sockets; using jewelers orbs if you haven't 6-linked/socketted yet).
Последняя редакция: hankinsohl. Время: 6 окт. 2019 г., 22:40:59
"
etnies445 написал:
"
SodaPop9 написал:

Literally everything you said also applies to my life version:
You can spam spirit offering for 3k ES each cast.
You can reach at least 14k Life+ES. More if you minmax better. I didn't try to optimize my tree or gear at all.

Also, what's your Shaper DPS for comparison?

I don't really calculate shaper dps because its irrelevant, he instantly phases (sometimes I instantly kill him in p2 before he can teleport away), and I instantly phase uber elder bosses. Hence why I switched to this version, dps is a non-issue, especially with 19 zombies.

Also, I'm up to 12.8k ES and 4.5k life. And I don't need to sacrifice any skills or golems to do it.

DPS may be irrelevant to you, but people delve with minion builds. And that is where it matters.
So, what's your dps? Or at least say what your zombie dps on pob is against shaper.
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация