[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Thank you for this great guide, entire game was breeze.
It was so breeze that i killed bosses before i could finish challenge (end up paying melee character to do the bidding for me).
My The Demon card finally sold, so sitting around ~12 ex total. Any suggestions on what I should do next? My options are looking at
- Recraft my weapon (have strength, missing attack/cast)
- Recraft my belt
- Craft one of those sexy talismans
- Craft a body armour or get better Seqwala’s
- Optimize rings so that I can craft an Aspect on one
- Buy 4W Triad Grip
- Buy L21 Zombies and L4 Empower
- Get another Lethal Pride and try rolling for something better (current 15% strength, +20 strength, +4% life - requires 2 extra passives)

I’m leaning toward the gems and weapon. Once I get a new weapon and sell my current one, I can move on from there.
"
bluerains05 написал:
"
Rato86 написал:

Hey guys, do you have some 'step by step' to craft this one?

I'm very noob in craft, i need something like the mace guide to try craft this chestplace too...

like ilvl x to y
when to use some currency etc etc

ty gl!
First of all, buy an Elder Astral Plate of course. Depending on how much currency you plan on spending, you can either buy an iLV86 one at around 3.5ex, or an iLV83 one at around 20c. The difference between these two is whether you can get T1 Life or T2 Life, that's it.
P.S. T1 %str is iLV83, so the minimum is iLV83.

Next thing is the quality, if you're aiming at over 20Q, you will have to use either Hillock in Fortification for 24Q/26Q/28Q, or Perfect Fossils for a maximum of 30Q. If you feel like 20Q is enough, skip this step.

[If you're aiming at only %str]
Now you can start spamming alternations until you get the main mod we want here, (9–12)% increased Strength, then regals+annuls until you have only %str mod left on a Rare Astral Plate.
Then, multimod it & craft the rest mods that you wish.

[If you're aiming at %str PLUS something else]
Here's some recommendations.
For Prefixes,
T1 +(120–129) to maximum Life
T1 +(96–120) to Armour & +(34–38) to maximum Life
Elder T1 (9–12)% increased maximum Life
For Suffixes,
T1 +(51–55) to Strength
Alts+regals+annuls spam until you get what you want, then craft the rest.

Wow, thanks alot man... its 'hard' just for alt spam/regal/annul step so... ty for clarify to me!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Rato86 написал:
Wow, thanks alot man... its 'hard' just for alt spam/regal/annul step so... ty for clarify to me!!
Make sure to 6 socket and 6 link prior to crafting multimod. You will want to craft any of the 15-18% quality crafts; which one doesn’t matter. You can do this directly before or after crafting desired mods as bluerain05 mentioned. This will ultimately be removed when crafting multimod.

(1) Roll 28-30% quality (optional)
(2) Craft 15-18% quality (total max of 48%)
(3) Roll for 6 socket, 6 link
(4) Roll for desired mods
(5) Craft multimod + desired mods

*Steps 2+3 and 4 can be swapped.

When spamming alterations, if as a magic item you get 2 good mods, you can choose to create an imprint of it via beastcrafting (Craicic Chimeral). It will give you an item that will revert the rare back to the magic item in case the annul removes a desired mod. They sell for 1 ex. I do not know the rarity of the mods when crafting the body armour, so I don’t know if the imprint is worth it.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 7 окт. 2019 г., 1:37:19
"
My The Demon card finally sold, so sitting around ~12 ex total. Any suggestions on what I should do next? My options are looking at
- Recraft my belt
- Buy 4W Triad Grip
- Get another Lethal Pride and try rolling for something better (current 15% strength, +20 strength, +4% life - requires 2 extra passives)

I’m leaning toward the gems and weapon. Once I get a new weapon and sell my current one, I can move on from there.

You can recraft a new one or just buy ready made yellow mace for around 5-7ex (+1 socketed gem, maim gem and maim on hit) and then sell this one? But then you need extra 4ex for multi craft +2 support gem (so total you are looking at around 11ex). Maybe by selling this mace you can fund your other mace?

I crafted my belt (
) took me around 60c (i hit T1 attribute twice but no strength, 3rd time got attribute+str). Shouldn't be that hard to get str + attribute together.

I got mine Seqwala for 3ex (with 6s not 6L) and it is great so far (unless i really wanted to push for 6L) +73 attribute, 10% reduced mana.

L21+L4 will boost your number of zombies and their dps (for now i am sitting at 16 zombies with 106k tooltip dps per zombie). I need to quality my other gems though.
"
Qlidascope написал:
Added a new twist on the chaos convertion!

we run cyclone - cast while channeling - desecrate - spirit offering - Fortify - Infused channeling in our armour, this adds alot of defences aswell!

Swapped to a unset ring so we can still have leap slam! (with the spam of spirit offering and conc ground were close to now being able to nom up shapers beam!

Let the hate begin >:}

Also still love how the thread is thriving, love you all <3
I’m not sure where your conc Ground is coming from unless you swap flasks for Shaper, but you can add Purifying Flame to you CWC setup to drop to keep it under you. It would add another gem socket though, and with 1 unset ring already you are pretty starved.
"
"
Rato86 написал:
Make sure to 6 socket and 6 link prior to crafting multimod. You will want to craft any of the 15-18% quality crafts; which one doesn’t matter. You can do this directly before or after crafting desired mods as bluerain05 mentioned. This will ultimately be removed when crafting multimod.

(1) Roll 28-30% quality (optional)
(2) Craft 15-18% quality (total max of 48%)
(3) Roll for 6 socket, 6 link
(4) Roll for desired mods
(5) Craft multimod + desired mods

*Steps 2+3 and 4 can be swapped.

When spamming alterations, if as a magic item you get 2 good mods, you can choose to create an imprint of it via beastcrafting (Craicic Chimeral). It will give you an item that will revert the rare back to the magic item in case the annul removes a desired mod. They sell for 1 ex. I do not know the rarity of the mods when crafting the body armour, so I don’t know if the imprint is worth it.

Thanks alot man, i will do it before finish the craft so!! *-*
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
commonjunks написал:
"
Скрытый текст
- Recraft my belt
- Buy 4W Triad Grip

You can recraft a new one or just buy ready made yellow mace for around 5-7ex (+1 socketed gem, maim gem and maim on hit) and then sell this one? But then you need extra 4ex for multi craft +2 support gem (so total you are looking at around 11ex). Maybe by selling this mace you can fund your other mace?

I crafted my belt (
) took me around 60c (i hit T1 attribute twice but no strength, 3rd time got attribute+str). Shouldn't be that hard to get str + attribute together.

I got mine Seqwala for 3ex (with 6s not 6L) and it is great so far (unless i really wanted to push for 6L) +73 attribute, 10% reduced mana.

L21+L4 will boost your number of zombies and their dps (for now i am sitting at 16 zombies with 106k tooltip dps per zombie). I need to quality my other gems though.
I think I’d try crafting the mace myself rather than buy a premade. I have ~1500 alt and an imprint beast already. I also have a belt similar to yours but with T2 life and strength crafted, just needed the resists on this belt currently. I want one with 1-2 resists and either strength or life (craft the other).
I’ve debated trying to annul stun/block recovery and multimod crafting it. I’m just not sure it’s worth the cost/risk. If I start a 3rd and get one I really like, I can sell the two I already have. I also may go with a Stygian instead of Heavy if I start over.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 7 окт. 2019 г., 2:56:09
"
- Recraft my belt
- Buy 4W Triad Grip

Recrafting your weapon is not the most important upgrade but since you also get a decent return from selling your current weapon, go for that.
I would put upgrading your amulet pretty high. It doesnt even need to be a crazy Talisman, even a +1 Zombie with good strength is a big upgrade to your Astramentis.
Lvl21 Zombies and L4 Empower then should be next imo.
Keep in mind that if you want to switch out Saqala's for a rare (and have a rare amulet/talisman instead of Astramentis) you are really low on Dex and need quite a bit on rings/amulet to keep a decent Haste.

I still don't see any reason for wasting currency on 4w Triad Grip and switch to Chaos. It may increase the damage but that isn't needed at all.
And all the "improved defensive layers" Qlida advertises on the opening post is stuff that people do anyway already without chaos conversion.
In fact, you lose all the extra ES from Shaper's Touch, so I don't see the advantages.
"
commonjunks написал:

I crafted my belt (

3000 chaos on average

Скрытый текст

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация