[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Anointing Enchantment Table

From how they first revealed it I thought any notable would be anointable, then I thought I was wrong. Guess I was right. If I can, I'll probably anoint Ravenous Horde, Grave Intentions, or Death Attunement in order to save myself from pathing over there. A lot of it will depend on what these new uniques look like, but 1-2 anointings will really free up the tree.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 9:35:39
We can check for a far away Mana reserved node too, that could help alot for playing with aura or add the last one. :)
So, with anointing we can get extra zombie by grabbing Lord of the dead or Death attunement. Do you think it’s worth it, or should we grab extra zombie defenses? Also extra indomitable army looks juicy with 40% extra phys reduction for minions
NANI
70% allres for zombies good enough or maybe go for indomitable army?
"

From how they first revealed it I thought any notable would be anointable, then I thought I was wrong. Guess I was right. If I can, I'll probably anoint Ravenous Horde, Grave Intentions, or Death Attunement in order to save myself from pathing over there. A lot of it will depend on what these new uniques look like, but 1-2 anointings will really free up the tree.

Wouldn't it make sense to annoint "Utmost Might" and save us travelling 20+ points down to grab it? I'm sure we could get the life and strength we pick up down there somewhere else. Were would we put the newly freed points, though?

Edit: Also: the oils for Utmost might are pretty low tier, so getting it early without investing huge currency seems doable.
Последняя редакция: Nightysin. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 11:19:43
"
Nightysin написал:
"

Wouldn't it make sense to annoint "Utmost Might" and save us travelling 20+ points down to grab it? I'm sure we could get the life and strength we pick up down there somewhere else. Were would we put the newly freed points, though?

Edit: Also: the oils for Utmost might are pretty low tier, so getting it early without investing huge currency seems doable.

We get 150 str pathing to Utmost might, plus 43% inc life.
I also decided on this becoming my league start, I've never played a summoner before in PoE so this will be fun. My only question is if the whole curses thing got a resolution, I know people were discussing it a few pages back, and I'm sure it works but was just wondering how. We get a second curse, and you talk about getting vulnerability on hit with gloves, but does that really apply from our AG if we get it on hit from our gloves? People also said that minion curses don't count from our curse limit, so I'm just a bit confused as why we path to get the extra curse, and which curses are actually applying or not. Also in your skill link setup for 3.8 the AG and specters shouldn't need to be in helm if it changes to be global for minion gems.

Anyways thanks for the build, and your constant feedback is very awesome. Can't wait to start the league in just 4.5 hours!
From where this build have curse? He have 1 curse or 2?
"
Dimon-sa написал:
"
Nightysin написал:
"

We get 150 str pathing to Utmost might, plus 43% inc life.

And we free up 23 points by not taking it, which we can easly turn into 41% inc life at the scion life wheel, cruel prep and devotion clusters where we dont take all the life nodes. That leaves us with 15 points that we can turn into damage which should result in more dps than 150 strength. also we could use the points to pick up the 30 strength notables, if you really want to use those points for strength.
Последняя редакция: Nightysin. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 12:06:54
"
Nightysin написал:

And we free up 23 points by not taking it, which we can easly turn into 41% inc life at the scion life wheel, cruel prep and devotion clusters where we dont take all the life nodes. That leaves us with 15 points that we can turn into damage which should result in more dps than 150 strength. also we could use the points to pick up the 30 strength notables, if you really want to use those points for strength.

You do realize that this is strength stacking build, right? So, lol strength, isn't really the correct approach.....
Последняя редакция: kobmish. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 12:14:11

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация