[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
kobmish написал:
"
Nightysin написал:

And we free up 23 points by not taking it, which we can easly turn into 41% inc life at the scion life wheel, cruel prep and devotion clusters where we dont take all the life nodes. That leaves us with 15 points that we can turn into damage which should result in more dps than 150 strength. also we could use the points to pick up the 30 strength notables, if you really want to use those points for strength.

You do realize that this is strength stacking build, right? So, lol strength, isn't really the correct approach.....

There are breakpoints though. Once you reach 1200 Strength, or maybe 1500 with top end gear, anything beyond that is fluff. So his idea isn't without merit, but situational to be sure.
There is a lot of defense in those bottom nodes. You can anoint it, but you’ll sacrifice tankiness. The 23 nodes south of where we turn off for the life wheel grants, (excluding Utmost Might since it will be anointed):
- 150 strength
- 10 intellect
- 20 life
- 41% increased life
- +1 max elemental resistances
- 10% all elemental resistances
- 150 armour
- 50% increased armour
- 4% attack speed
- 20 accuracy
- 26% melee physical damage (ours)
- Enemies cannot leech life from us (can still leech from minions presumably)
Maybe i missed it, but is there a guide for crafting this +3 maim weapon?
I’m looking at various optional gems to fit into unset rings. So far I have:
- Enduring Cry or ECOMS (socket into Leap Slam and War Banner in ring)
- Holy Flame Totem
- Precision
- Clarity
- Frost Wall
- Meatshield or Blind (socket onto Golems, other skill in ring)

Any suggestions on what else might be useful?
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 14:54:33
"
There is a lot of defense in those bottom nodes. You can anoint it, but you’ll sacrifice tankiness. The 23 nodes south of where we turn off for the life wheel grants, (excluding Utmost Might since it will be anointed):
- 150 strength
- 10 intellect
- 20 life
- 41% increased life
- +1 max elemental resistances
- 10% all elemental resistances
- 150 armour
- 50% increased armour
- 4% attack speed
- 20 accuracy
- 26% melee physical damage (ours)
- Enemies cannot leech life from us (can still leech from minions presumably)

Yea, but by dropping this I'm able to run 3 more minion clusters, get 3 more minion notables, pick up the 2 +30 strength nodes and get another jewel slot.

The only thing that I'll really miss is the +1 max res, and I feel were already tanky enough.

I personally will be trying this tree and annointing utmost might https://pastebin.com/LNgR1JA6
Последняя редакция: Nightysin. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 12:42:49
What ended up being the PoB for this?

I can see the new trees but the few PoB links I found are all for old trees, has a new one been finalized yet (or at least finalized as far as the final version pre league launch)

Thanks!
Can someone please tell me where we're getting 2 curses from? Is it the specific spectres that curse stuff? And if so, does +1 curse even affect them?
Actually there seem to be at least 2 3.8 trees with small differences.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521

Do we still need Blood Magic with Apes anymore? The charge generation spells have a cooldown now (6 seconds) so mana is no longer the issue.

Could save a socket.

"
Max_zero написал:

Do we still need Blood Magic with Apes anymore? The charge generation spells have a cooldown now (6 seconds) so mana is no longer the issue.

Could save a socket.

That would do more than save a socket. Depending on how soon they’ll use it off CD, it might mean no more than 1 is required without risk of it falling off. Maybe throw in a Spectre with Proximity Shield or something. Replace Blood Magic with Meat Shield for more tankiness.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация