[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Don't even need SRS. Zombies are dropping absolute bombs even without links and paired with Summon Phantasm you just walk around and they have you covered for both melee and range.
How do you raise spectres? everytime they die you go to the Act/Section to create new ones?
I thought baron will have +2 global now, but for some reason it is local. Same as alberon. Bug?
Последняя редакция: faraddox. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 20:45:00
"
faraddox написал:
I thought baron will have +2 global now, but for some reason it is local. Same as alberon. Bug?

GGG stated that some uniques will have it changed from local to global, not all.
"
HardSide написал:
How do you raise spectres? everytime they die you go to the Act/Section to create new ones?
When they die you should be able to resuming them in the same zone they died in via Desecrate. If you leave the zone, then you’ll have to go back to the zone.

"
faraddox написал:
Helms can roll up to +3 to socketed minions. That would be stupid OP if global.
"
"
HardSide написал:
When they die you should be able to resuming them in the same zone they died in via Desecrate. If you leave the zone, then you’ll have to go back to the zone.

"
faraddox написал:
Helms can roll up to +3 to socketed minions. That would be stupid OP if global.

Drop baron for rare? Nah, thanks :D I'll do at least 30 even without global mode on it.
hi thanks for build

have some questions

why you use whisper of doom for second curse

i dont see any curse in this build
yeh, why it is +1 curse in the tree?
We can get second golem from passive skill, how can we obtain 3rd golem?
Thanks for the great build, im following your build for this blight.
Can you explain about spectres? Like if i capture him and he dead so i must back to original location again for capture ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация