[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Qlidascope написал:

Sadly not, as you can't both get 4x white sockets corruption and +1 to skill gems :(

i can use only +1 lvl corruption and put boots-link to it
without white sockets. 3 blue 1 colored
Question regarding Hall of the Grandmaster to get enchant. I have no problem clearing any content in the game. I tried to step foot into this and all my minions got smoked immediately. I can't rez them so I'm confused. Is this just bad RNG on who I got or am I just going to have to have someone do the Multi for me?
"
TheReaper1716 написал:
Question regarding Hall of the Grandmaster to get enchant. I have no problem clearing any content in the game. I tried to step foot into this and all my minions got smoked immediately. I can't rez them so I'm confused. Is this just bad RNG on who I got or am I just going to have to have someone do the Multi for me?

u can find enchant for multi in Pale Court.
not in th Hall of grandmasters
"
mskLoup написал:
Qlida,
what gloves i have to use in pure physical cyclone conversion?
can i use +1 lvl of socketed gems on gloves? just change links from gloves to boots and vice versa?
cause it is easy to buy gloves +1 lvl of gems. not boots
Yeah, it’ll work just fine, Though as Qlida mentioned, you’ll need to convert back if you want to eventually go chaos. Just watch the market. I wouldn’t pay more than 100c for one, but they can easily get to 1-2 ex based on socket colors. Come back later and they should be cheaper.

"
TheReaper1716 написал:
As mskLoup said, there are no crafting stands in HotGM. To clear it you will want to socket minion life in your zombie setup. You need a handy Blood Magic too for resummons. I also recommend convocating ASAP to block as much burst damage as possible and bringing zombies to the frontline. Finally take a Balefire + support gems in to deal with block characters or level up a Block Chance Reduction.
"
"
mskLoup написал:
Qlida,
can i use +1 lvl of socketed gems on gloves? just change links from gloves to boots and vice versa?
Yeah, it’ll work just fine, Though as Qlida mentioned, you’ll need to convert back if you want to eventually go chaos. Just watch the market. I wouldn’t pay more than 100c for one, but they can easily get to 1-2 ex based on socket colors. Come back later and they should be cheaper.

thnx
but the question is what gloves i should use in your opinion
i read several times your post at the page 250
but
have a look at my gear. i have only 1222 str and its a headache because i can loose one zombie. i have 50 str on my current gloves...
Последняя редакция: mskLoup. Время: 23 окт. 2019 г., 10:27:05
"
mskLoup написал:
thnx
but
have a look at my gear. i have only 1222 str and its a headache because i can loose one zombie. i have 50 str on my current gloves...
That’s the problem with guides. They rarely allot for individual gear situations. I can’t pull up your tree, but you can probably recover the lost strength by picking up 2-3 strength nodes at the very least. If not there are dozens of ways to get more strength. Or stick with the gloves you have for now. Shaper’s Touch are your best defensive gloves, but they are not the only viable ones. You need to look at your individual situation (budget, play-style, what content are you clearing, etc) and decide what you can afford and if you value defense or offense more. Weigh each choice and make a decision.
"
mskLoup написал:
"
"
mskLoup написал:
Qlida,

thnx
but

You play with Headhunter. In the guide, there is an elder based belt with %inc. attributes and a lot of strength on it. That max. 12% inc. attributes pushes you a lot.

And if i am not wrong, you still have your skillpoints to death attunement skilled...
Hey to all,

A question regarding the shaper touch gloves,
I have ones with curse enemies with vulnerability on hit,
Is this good and viable?

Thanks in advance,
"
naxus123 написал:
Hey to all,

A question regarding the shaper touch gloves,
I have ones with curse enemies with vulnerability on hit,
Is this good and viable?

Thanks in advance,
That would work if you are using the Cyclone setup. We have to hit; it does nothing for zombies. You would also want to replace Diabolist if you are using him since the curses will conflict.
Hello Mate ty very much for the explanation, I managed to buy ones with +1 to level of socketed gems and removed the others,

Ty

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация