[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Added enduring cry to the build for endurance charges! Works insanely well with our cycloning clearing!

Moved around some skill gems & dropped chaos golem!

Updated the skill tree for enduring cry! (added 2 endurance charges on the tree)

Added sapphire flask & knockback flask to deep delve tips!

Added final 3.8 pastebin for phys!

Added final 3.8 pastebin for chaos!

Fixed a few bad explanations & errors here and there!
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 23 окт. 2019 г., 16:51:32
"
"
naxus123 написал:
Hey to all,

A question regarding the shaper touch gloves,
I have ones with curse enemies with vulnerability on hit,
Is this good and viable?

Thanks in advance,
That would work if you are using the Cyclone setup. We have to hit; it does nothing for zombies. You would also want to replace Diabolist if you are using him since the curses will conflict.

<3 for helping still c:
Hi,

awesome guide. Try to read everything, but there are so many pages and changes in the history ;)

One Question regarding the new SkillTree.
Does it make sense to drop "Juggernaut" (Save 2 Points)
and use the jewel Slot directly above it?

I know, that we loose 10% max life and 24% Armour.
But with a nice additional jewel (f.e. an additional "Watcher`s Eye") it could make sense?
Последняя редакция: Darabrob. Время: 23 окт. 2019 г., 17:57:10
"
Darabrob написал:
Hi,

awesome guide. Try to read everything, but there are so many pages and changes in the history ;)

One Question regarding the new SkillTree.
Does it make sense to drop "Juggernaut" (Save 2 Points)
and use the jewel Slot directly above it?

I know, that we loose 10% max life and 24% Armour.
But with a nice additional jewel (f.e. an additional "Watcher`s Eye") it could make sense?

You can drop the juggernaut node, however i'd recommend just dropping some of the flat 5% life nodes instead C: Also watchers eye is limited to 1

And yeah, alot of improving the build takes alot of edits.. *Cries in many hours spent*
"
Qlidascope написал:
Added enduring cry to the build for endurance charges! Works insanely well with our cycloning clearing!

Updated the skill tree for enduring cry! (added 2 endurance charges on the tree)

Interesting. I can see where 5 endurance charges are more defensive than a single golem, but you think dropping the golem completely is worth it? Looking at your PoB, you have 55% physical damage reduction without flasks, 90% (cap) with. You could actually drop Basalt Flask and add Chaos Golem and still be at 90% physical damage reduction. That's pretty insane to be honest. I'll have to look into that.

In any case, you still need to update the PoE planner tree to match the PoB updates.
Hi, just gotta say love the build, but have been confused at times on following things. Changes make for it as things evolve naturally.

The pastepin doesn't seem to align to build; skills listed doesn't show skeleton for body. 4th option commander of darkness vs mistress of sacrifice.

Don't see 2 pastebins noted.

Is updated information somewhere beyond 1st post?
"
"
Qlidascope написал:

Interesting. I can see where 5 endurance charges are more defensive than a single golem, but you think dropping the golem completely is worth it? Looking at your PoB, you have 55% physical damage reduction without flasks, 90% (cap) with. You could actually drop Basalt Flask and add Chaos Golem and still be at 90% physical damage reduction. That's pretty insane to be honest. I'll have to look into that.

In any case, you still need to update the PoE planner tree to match the PoB updates.

Yeah i've been loving the 5 endurance charges since i picked them up, it also makes the playstyle abit more interactive again, which i missed. Personally i don't see the need for the golem anymore, as we still run both the granite flask that grants phys reduction aswell as the basalt one. We hit 80% with granite flask and 65% with the basalt, both singluar, and ofcourse the 90% with both up. You can always drop the blood magic for the chaos golem, i just got tired of the golem dying in delve and figured the quality of life with all spells being avalible all the time would be better. All it takes is abit of flask management and you should be at 90% in the vast majority of the fights you pick. It also adds a new node to roll the lethal pride, which can open up for alot of interesting rolls there, such as fortify effect, life, reduced crit damage taken or the golden strength. c:

Thank you for pointing out the PoEPlanner, i always miss something. Thanks for pointing it out ^^
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 23 окт. 2019 г., 19:46:33
"
Flyingdragon2017 написал:
Hi, just gotta say love the build, but have been confused at times on following things. Changes make for it as things evolve naturally.

The pastepin doesn't seem to align to build; skills listed doesn't show skeleton for body. 4th option commander of darkness vs mistress of sacrifice.

Yeah sorry for the confusion, alot of changes has been going on leaving alot of random stuff left behind here and there that i missed out on.

We don't run commander of darkness anymore, as we pick up purity of elements for a watchers eye with defensive stats, aswell as spirit offering and mistress of sacrifice. This is super nice with the cast while channeling cyclone setup we also started utilizing. Basicly skeletons are dropped from the moment we get our mace, if not before, as the zombie damage is more than enough, and the defenses we gain from going the other route is far superior.

The pastebin can either be found in the new pastebin spoiler or the chaos convertion pastebin in the 3.8 chaos shenanigans part. Hopefully this answers your question. :D
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Flyingdragon2017 написал:

Yeah sorry for the confusion, alot of changes has been going on leaving alot of random stuff left behind here and there that i missed out on.

We don't run commander of darkness anymore, as we pick up purity of elements for a watchers eye with defensive stats, aswell as spirit offering and mistress of sacrifice. This is super nice with the cast while channeling cyclone setup we also started utilizing. Basicly skeletons are dropped from the moment we get our mace, if not before, as the zombie damage is more than enough, and the defenses we gain from going the other route is far superior.

The pastebin can either be found in the new pastebin spoiler or the chaos convertion pastebin in the 3.8 chaos shenanigans part. Hopefully this answers your question. :D

Thanks for the reply and I'm new so struggling like most newbieeesszz lol:D I figured things were changing cuz I could see you working seems like every day ! I don't have the sharper mace but will work toward the chaos pastebin and gear listed and respect slightly accordingly as well. struggling to open map and fragments (so early phase of late game), probably started league a bit late, but getting used to game a bit now. - just not great with builds. Thanks! :)
Just a quick question here for the Cyclone variant. I've only just converted to it and wondered how often we should actually be cycloning. Just enough to keep spirit offering up most/all of the time? Because there isn't enough mana sustain to maintain cyclone indefinitely without using a mana flask.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация