[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Qlida,
yesterday i converted my necro to your cyclone. i spent exalts.
and today you changed everything. again. that's a mess dude
should you add all past variants of all your builds? i dont know how. but how can i check build without endurance charges now?
maybe you could add pastebins? pls
Последняя редакция: mskLoup. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 5:04:24
Adding enduring cry is a nice idea but I got a few question about gem and link.

Why did we put a fortify gem in our CwC cyclone since our guardian already give us fortify ?

If we drop fortify in our chest we can put enduring cry in our chest for some QOL.

Or did I miss something ?
ig name leminorair
I am playing a defensive version of this awesome build. DPS is still very good (phase uber elder in 1 second), but I am now invincible with 20k+ EHP (7k life and 13k ES).
Just use shaper's touch (300% increased ES) and 5L cyclone CWC geofri (800+ flat ES), you will be immortal.
"
Leminorair написал:

Why did we put a fortify gem in our CwC cyclone since our guardian already give us fortify ?

If we drop fortify in our chest we can put enduring cry in our chest for some QOL.

The AoE of the fortify from guardian Kingmaker is hilariously small, you won't get it in range of it most of the time if you're mindlessly cycloning ahead and your guardian is playing catch-up constantly. Fortify in cyclone links is 100% uptime.
"
mskLoup написал:
Qlida,
should you add all past variants of all your builds? i dont know how. but how can i check build without endurance charges now?

It is a minor change Loup, some regrets and mostly just some skill gem swaps. The CWC cyclone is still the same in essence! Also changes will keep comming as the build is improved sadly :(
"
Leminorair написал:

You won't have the fortify from kingmaker in deep delve, and the radius is very small in general. That is why we want to run fortify in our cycline links aswell :)
"
samuraihehe написал:
I am playing a defensive version of this awesome build. DPS is still very good (phase uber elder in 1 second), but I am now invincible with 20k+ EHP (7k life and 13k ES).
Just use shaper's touch (300% increased ES) and 5L cyclone CWC geofri (800+ flat ES), you will be immortal.

I've tried the hybrid version, and i found that if you play right the extra life is useless, especially in delve where VMS carries with the 14k+ shield effect, so dps and clear speed is in my opinion much better ^^
"
XCaedisX написал:
Just a quick question here for the Cyclone variant. I've only just converted to it and wondered how often we should actually be cycloning. Just enough to keep spirit offering up most/all of the time? Because there isn't enough mana sustain to maintain cyclone indefinitely without using a mana flask.

craft -3 mana cost to channeling skills on your rings and it'll be free for all eternity! Also if you use a silver flask and quicksilver with good rolls you should be able to cyclone through everything!
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
mskLoup написал:
Qlida,

It is a minor change Loup, some regrets and mostly just some skill gem swaps. The CWC cyclone is still the same in essence! Also changes will keep comming as the build is improved sadly :(

but the skilltree changed a lot
i'll try to understand your changes
it's good that you always try to upgrade the build
i asked about pastebin links especially for skilltree
i'm not expert enough to do it without assistance
Последняя редакция: mskLoup. Время: 24 окт. 2019 г., 7:15:53
Hey man u change again ? seriously ? take a decision or do a better guide with all variant , WTF

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация