[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
KretenSVK написал:
author (Qlidascope) did it. he had AG in helmet in previous build, now he replaced AG with EC. question is why? why we cannot replace Blood Magic instead. IS the bloodmagic so important? i have mana to cast EC, spectres are not dying, so why to keep BM ?
. If you ever saw him without AG, it’s because AG is too vulnerable in deep delves and at risk of dying due to damage spikes. Yes, you want BM. Without it frenzy/power charges are only cast ~30 seconds or so.
And about best gems level combo for cyclone- cwch - desecrate - spirit off ?

Cyclone , desecrate better lvl 1 ? what is the deal ?
How would you go about pricing a Letal Pride for this build? Is it worth a lot more than the base 1.3ex or not really? Seems kinda hard to sell timeless jewels due to their nature. I have a decent %/flat/fortify lethal pride that I do not need, but not sure how I'm supposed to be able to sell it.
"
ByCrom написал:

Desecrate level doesn’t really matter, especially when linked to CwC. We only desire the corpses. Mana cost is 0 when linked, and the damage is irrelevant.

"
worldpk написал:
How would you go about pricing a Letal Pride for this build? Is it worth a lot more than the base 1.3ex or not really? Seems kinda hard to sell timeless jewels due to their nature. I have a decent %/flat/fortify lethal pride that I do not need, but not sure how I'm supposed to be able to sell it.
There’s probably something on the trade forums you could do. Unless the seed is verified though, you’ll likely have trouble. I would make a video showing the seeds and post it on the trade forums to sell.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 14:11:14
Последняя редакция: AntiSocialShizoid. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 15:43:37
Hello!

If I'm using crown of the tyrant with the 1 white socket for my AG, does it need to be socketed with something for it to take effect or will it apply the effect as long as there is 1 white slot?

"
KretenSVK написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:

You'll have to selfcast enduring cry once every ~11-13 seconds to keep the charges up. In boss fights you get 1 charge if there's one enemy. In fights like uber elder cast it when the portals spawn to get full charges easily ^^

Not sure how your animate guardian would go cause of me changing the build :/? i fail to see the connection there

is is bad if i keep AG and switch enduring cry for Blood Magic at helmet? so my helmet now looks like: AG + EC + Raise Spectre + Minion Life. Why to replace AG? cannot be BM replaced?
thanks

i only did it in delve as i wasn't using my AG in deeper delve. However not having blood magic with your spectres is a bad idea, as it will make them cast their charge granting spells alot less. I'd recommend to keep the helm setup intact, and figure out the best combination of gems in your gloves :D

Furthermore you can check out my aul kill clip from 700 depth, that should be about the best method for killing him ^^
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 17:15:15
"
Darabrob написал:
Me, again.

And you know what Exile? I think we did it.
That is what I`m thinking after playing today.
The best day in POE, ever.
In the temple of atzoatl I had a "Lapidary Lens" which corrupts a gem twice.
And …

Raise Zombie 20/20 -> Lvl 21 / Q 23

YEAH!!!!
Thx, for this awesome build. Never played so good, before.

congrats on your gem, that is a huuge pickup :D
"
ByCrom написал:

the gem level doesn't matter at all, as the dps cyclone would dishout would be close to 0% of our total dps anyway. The desecrate is the same story, as we only use it for corpses. The rest you should level though ^^
"
worldpk написал:

Your best bet is honestly joining a discord or similar for selling timeless jewels. They're a pain to re-sell once rolled ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация