[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Hey guys,

So I have been going through the atlas pretty nicely so far and did my first core malachai (didnt realize the mechanics changed a bit so kinda facetanked it all). As a hardcore player what gear would you recommend that I change? I have 7173 life, 3558 ES, 100+ all res, +32 chaos res (not negative). I am wearing soul tether (double corrupted for 5% str and dex) shaper's glvoes (corrupted for 5% life), geoffir's sanctuary and my crafted staff. Using lethal pride 5% str and 4% hp and divining my other lethal pride to get better str rolls.

Also should I use vaal skeletons or switch to CWC setup? vaal skellies are nice for blighted maps, but if i dont use them what should my tower setup look like?

Thanks mates!

Jlh probably already answered this, but i would definitely get the CWC cyclone with enduring cry up and running as soon as possible. It adds 20% physical damage reduction as well as a massive energyshield boost with an insane regen. (i could tank 6 shaper balls and full beam with it in the hybrid version.)
"
mskLoup написал:
Jlh,
i'm not complaining.
i only asked the link of previous version of the build

Sadly i don't have the old version of the build anymore, as i update the same PoB everytime i get new ideas to improve the build. :(
"
KretenSVK написал:
omg, where is AG ??? AG did a lot work in my build...i cannot delete him.... oh noooo

There is a good chance that he got shotgunned in a blight encounter while you were unaware of him being able to die. Sadly Blight has some awful shotgunning mechanics at times. I've tried loosing 12 zombies, AG, 2 spectres all with 90k+ life due to them one time.
"
Darabrob написал:
Hi, me again.

Could you give some advice, regarding the gloves?

Early on, I used "Meginords vise".
Then I switched to some gloves with "Faster attacks" for "leap slam", Strength and Life.

Is "Triad Grip" the BIS, here? Because I`m losing strength and life.
I will get Lightning and Fire Damage for my minions. I don`t get the Point why it should be so good.

Or are there some other good gloves to use?

I will second jlh's comment here. You can easily go with what he/she said ^^
Hello, couple of questions again.
I am a little confused (easily done, i am 65 lol).
I have tried soul tether with geofri's as per a previous post and find it pretty good - no complaints.
I have tried using the rare elder belt along with saqawal's and find it pretty good.
So i am asking is the cyclone variant that much better? i can afford the triad grip gloves with 4 whites but not the HH belt.
Also is that Watcher's eye i am using any good or should i just replace it and with what if you think it is no good?
Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks for any help and thanks again for the strongest build i have played - ever.
"
EDMOSES написал:
Hello, couple of questions again.
I am a little confused (easily done, i am 65 lol).
I have tried soul tether with geofri's as per a previous post and find it pretty good - no complaints.
I have tried using the rare elder belt along with saqawal's and find it pretty good.
So i am asking is the cyclone variant that much better? i can afford the triad grip gloves with 4 whites but not the HH belt.
Also is that Watcher's eye i am using any good or should i just replace it and with what if you think it is no good?
Sorry for all the questions.
Thanks for any help and thanks again for the strongest build i have played - ever.
I’m a little confused. Cyclone has nothing to do with which type of gear you use. I suppose what I’ll say this and hope it answers your question.

I play physical and consider Cyclone + CwC + Spirit Offering with Mistress of Sacrifice far support to any alternative. It is a little less dps and considerable less clear speed than Flesh Offering, but there is too much utility in Spirit Offering. ou get a consist All Res buff, a consistent ES buff, and a huge instant recovery to your ES every ~.7 seconds.
Was trying to explain that in the 2 versions of this build that i have tried i found both to be very good and had difficulty determining what is the better.
Killed uber elder deathless with both.

So i suppose my question should have been "do you think the cyclone variant is worth trying"?

I have tried it and find it a lot more tankier so i suppose the nest logical question is should i try the chaos version of cyclone?
This seems to be the ultimate so i suppose the answer is yes.

This build is so diverse.
Thaks.
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
AXO77 написал:
Hey man u change again ? seriously ? take a decision or do a better guide with all variant , WTF

Yes, i will change it again, and again, and again and again until Path of Exile stops working. I keep comming up with improvements, if you dislike that then use an old Pastebin link. It is not my problem that people prefer a subpar version of the build and refuse to understand the improvements to the build. As i stated in the start of the guide, i strive to make the perfect zombiemancer in my opinion.

ofc, i understand the progress, but i really like my AG and now, you changed the build and it is gone :)
So, i tryied your new build, but have problem with endurance charges. Maximum 5, but have to cast enduring cry a lot to raise charges. is there any trick how it can be triggered "automaticaly" and dont need to press it every few moments to raise endurance charges?
and one more question: how this enduring cry works with single enemy? is it easy to stack and keep 5/5 stacks ?
thanks
Последняя редакция: KretenSVK. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 1:49:54
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
mskLoup написал:
Jlh,
i'm not complaining.
i only asked the link of previous version of the build

Sadly i don't have the old version of the build anymore, as i update the same PoB everytime i get new ideas to improve the build. :(

no problem mate
you did great job. and do
Последняя редакция: mskLoup. Время: 25 окт. 2019 г., 6:57:41
this is by far The Best Build I ever played

thanks mate for putting so much effort in this build

I did not include helmet enchant and legendary jewel and its killing EVERYTHING deathless! ( as long as I am sober) xD

Salut!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация