[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
healzr написал:
have not played much since i suggested adding impale in like week 2 of the season has anything mayor changed in the build since adding of impale i read a few pages back but reading all 200 is to much for me nor sure if the first page is 100% uptodate
Nothing major, just minor things like testing the passive tree, trying out various auras, and the like.
ok ty i'll copy your char i think is there anyway to know what lp jewel to buy

Edit: never mind im a idiot about the jewel its just a case of divining for 3 x 5%
Последняя редакция: healzr. Время: 16 нояб. 2019 г., 12:59:23
"
healzr написал:

Edit: never mind im a idiot about the jewel its just a case of divining for 3 x 5%
Look at Qlida as well. There's enough difference in what we're doing to be worthwhile.
"
"
healzr написал:

Look at Qlida as well. There's enough difference in what we're doing to be worthwhile.

ya i have been just smashing my face on this jewel atm
how are you finding blighted maps i stuggle in t6 ones granted i am on a 5link with only a level 3 empower

if anyone could look over my gear and tree to see if i went wrong anywhere im lacking a lot of dps i have about 100k dps per zombie
Последняя редакция: healzr. Время: 16 нояб. 2019 г., 15:46:11
Forceful Skewering work for our zombies?(5% increased impale effect) in tree
"
healzr написал:
how are you finding blighted maps i stuggle in t6 ones granted i am on a 5link with only a level 3 empower

if anyone could look over my gear and tree to see if i went wrong anywhere im lacking a lot of dps i have about 100k dps per zombie
Your dps is actually much higher than that. You are ignoring several configurations necessary for an accurate dps. I'm at 271k with just frenzy/power charges, Feeding Frenzy, Avian's Might, enemy is Maimed, and swapping Vaal Haste for Haste. It'll go up depending on how your AG is equipped, what your Lethal Pride is at, what your impale multiplier ends up as, and looking at max Pride vs initial Pride. Your dps is more than sufficient for t6 Blighted maps; your already doing more single target dps than most builds fully decked out.

Changes I strongly recommend:
-Get quality your L20 support gems without quality
- Replace Melee Phys with Multistrike in your 5L
- I recommend using Spirit Offering, but if sticking with Flesh Offering, you will want Brutality in the Melee Phys slot.
- Replace Commander of Darkness Ascendency with Mistress of Sacrifice (necessary if swapping to Spirit Offering)
- Replace Carrion Golem with Chaos Golem
- Drop mana flask (if using it in maps). Blood Magic can be moved from your helm to your weapon for initial zombie summons.

Changes I recommend:
- Get your weapon to 6L
- Get your Empower to 4 (will provide +1 zombie)
- Divine belt to 12% attributes
- If desiring to cap dps, replace Vaal Haste with Skitterbots and Enlighten with Generosity.

"
ViniVeg написал:
No. Anything that affects zombies must either specify minions/zombies or specify affecting enemies.
Hi, please, how expensive for currency is this build? Thank you friends
"
"
healzr написал:

Your dps is actually much higher than that. You are ignoring several configurations necessary for an accurate dps. I'm at 271k with just frenzy/power charges, Feeding Frenzy, Avian's Might, enemy is Maimed, and swapping Vaal Haste for Haste. It'll go up depending on how your AG is equipped, what your Lethal Pride is at, what your impale multiplier ends up as, and looking at max Pride vs initial Pride. Your dps is more than sufficient for t6 Blighted maps; your already doing more single target dps than most builds fully decked out.

Changes I strongly recommend:
-Get quality your L20 support gems without quality
- Replace Melee Phys with Multistrike in your 5L
- I recommend using Spirit Offering, but if sticking with Flesh Offering, you will want Brutality in the Melee Phys slot.
- Replace Commander of Darkness Ascendency with Mistress of Sacrifice (necessary if swapping to Spirit Offering)
- Replace Carrion Golem with Chaos Golem
- Drop mana flask (if using it in maps). Blood Magic can be moved from your helm to your weapon for initial zombie summons.

Changes I recommend:
- Get your weapon to 6L
- Get your Empower to 4 (will provide +1 zombie)
- Divine belt to 12% attributes
- If desiring to cap dps, replace Vaal Haste with Skitterbots and Enlighten with Generosity.

"
ViniVeg написал:
No. Anything that affects zombies must either specify minions/zombies or specify affecting enemies.

- Replace Carrion Golem with Chaos Golem i thought carrion would of been better but will change.

guessing the extra chaos is better then the 30% attack speed

Последняя редакция: healzr. Время: 16 нояб. 2019 г., 17:27:30
"
healzr написал:
- Replace Carrion Golem with Chaos Golem i thought carrion would of been better but will change.

guessing the extra chaos is better then the 30% attack speed
Carrion will obviously do more for dps, but a fully leveled one gives you <2% dps. The attack speed will be better for dps, but when combined with MoS, the utility of SO in the Cyclone setup is staggeringly powerful.

"
Suprak написал:
Hi, please, how expensive for currency is this build? Thank you friends
Well anything Minion is expensive this league. The crafted weapon is 4 ex, 4c + whatever it takes to 6L. The rest of the gear you can look up yourself. You can play it starting in Act 1 with no difficulty. You can clear Uber Elder with a very rudimentary budget version.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 16 нояб. 2019 г., 18:11:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация