[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Question on the weapon craft. I am at the stage of imprint/regal/annul. I've used 2 imprints so far and I'm wondering if it's worth sinking more into this. Seems like I could forget the imprint, regal and just accept what I get at that point. Finish by crafting +2 to socketed support skillgems. If I'm using PoB correctly, seems like about a 10% DPS loss without the other mods.
"
redmalloc написал:
Question on the weapon craft. I am at the stage of imprint/regal/annul. I've used 2 imprints so far and I'm wondering if it's worth sinking more into this. Seems like I could forget the imprint, regal and just accept what I get at that point. Finish by crafting +2 to socketed support skillgems. If I'm using PoB correctly, seems like about a 10% DPS loss without the other mods.
Don’t waste money crafting unless you have both Maim and +1. If you choose to keep the 3rd mod it isn’t ideal but not too terrible. I recommend only keeping it if the mod is useful though.
"
Don’t waste money crafting unless you have both Maim and +1. If you choose to keep the 3rd mod it isn’t ideal but not too terrible. I recommend only keeping it if the mod is useful though.

Yeah, I have +1 and L20 Main + 6L and colors. I've been using it like that actually but got some lucky drops and decided to try the rest of the crafting process. I've got about 4-5ex left.
How much strength do i need to get my 14-17 zombies? or how i go about getting them? currently have 13.

current paste bin: https://pastebin.com/dVGAxN7i or can just look at my character on here

I have the timeless jewel which isn't showing.

Lethal Pride
14889 rakiata
Последняя редакция: TheSentrixIsHere. Время: 17 нояб. 2019 г., 22:02:22
"
TheSentrixIsHere написал:
How much strength do i need to get my 14-17 zombies? or how i go about getting them? currently have 13.

current paste bin: https://pastebin.com/dVGAxN7i or can just look at my character on here

I have the timeless jewel which isn't showing.

Lethal Pride
14889 rakiata
Well, you get 1 Zombie per 300 strength, so 1500 will be 5. L30 zombies another 9. 2 from passives, up to 2 on amulet, up to 1 on crafted chest.
"
"
With regards to the belt, this should work. Link Spell Cascade and 2 offerings to the Cyclone setup. SC will cause Desecrate to spawn 10 corpses, and it doesn’t work with minion skills, so they will each still only trigger once.

- Cyclone
- CWC
- Desecrate
- Spell Cascade
- Spirit Offering
- Flesh Offering

I just tested this setup, and most of the time it worked as intended. If I turned and moved my cursor too far from the corpses the second offering would not go off, but I doubt this would be an issue keeping 100% uptime on 2 offerings. Would definately want to socket SO first so that we get the ES recharge.

I'm assuming you personally would end up at 50% effect instead of 56% effect. Both mods are "reduced," so they would stack additively instead of multiplicatively.

Using that belt would:
- difference on any belt mod
- loss of Infused Channeling and Fortify on Cyclone
- give you 50% and minions 75% of Spirit and Flesh Offerings
- recharge ES from SO every 1.05 seconds instead of every .7 seconds.

50% FO is roughly equivalent to the attack/cast speed of Haste and 50% more movement speed than Haste.

My best guess is you would end up with roughly 7-10% more minion damage (depends of belt difference) + 22% increased minion movement speed as well as 15% attack/cast/movement speed for yourself.

Personally I don't find it worthwhile unless someone can come up with a way to reliably add Bone Offering into the mix, but I'm focusing much more on defense with this build than most. Giving us 17% block chance with ~300 life recovered on block would be enough to offset the defensive loss in my opinion. Nonetheless, I cannot come up with a method that isn't more disruptive to clear than the benefit of adding Flesh Offering provides.

On a separate note I'm curious how Watcher's Eye will fair. Right now it's usually the most used item in every league as far as I know, and with the changes to Elder it might become much more rare.

The loss of fortify and infused channeling is suuuper bad i'd say, plus the additional ton of flat STR we get from the elder belt too unless reworked. Idk man it seems like a huge bait for me. Atleast in this build. I do see it working in something like a spectre build alot easier though.

I think our expectations of a 3 mod watchers eye will be stupidly over shooting. I do think that we should be able to get a 1 or 2 mod eye fairly easy, as we do use very awkward mods in the sense of other builds, plus we'll be off-meta next league which is nice.
"
redmalloc написал:
"

Yeah, I have +1 and L20 Main + 6L and colors. I've been using it like that actually but got some lucky drops and decided to try the rest of the crafting process. I've got about 4-5ex left.

If you don't have the currency to roll it as is should end up as of now, i'd recommend you just use the magic one with maim and +1 with a level 3 empower. This should be more than enough for most content, and then you won't end up with the 10% dps loss in the end. No need to rush through it ^^
"
redmalloc написал:

I post it before but can repeat ))
IMO don't waste your nerve&ex on Imprint beast.
How I made my weapon (and one for my friend and another one for just sell )).
- buy Shaper base ilvl75-76 Coronal Maul
- with Perfect Fossil >29-30q
- 6s > 6l
- Alter till 20 maim
- Regal > Annul
- repeat till u have Rare with 20 maim
- add Multicraft (2ex)
- add Cannot roll Attack mods (1ex)
- slam Ex (1ex :D)
- in 95% case u got +1 level gems )
- then Remove Crafted mods and finish with multi )
so summary Cost ur weapon will be 2+1+1+ 2+2 - 8ex
if we check prices - http://poe.trade/search/ihoutakokokora
min for 6l - 15ex
8ex cost similar rare Maul rdy to craft, but not 6l!

15z is enough for all (1200+ str)
some clips )
Ahuatotli 663 - https://youtu.be/qmZfSPMq8kU
Aul 580 - https://youtu.be/2t91HJzRHOs
"
Qlidascope написал:
The loss of fortify and infused channeling is suuuper bad i'd say, plus the additional ton of flat STR we get from the elder belt too unless reworked. Idk man it seems like a huge bait for me. Atleast in this build. I do see it working in something like a spectre build alot easier though.

I think our expectations of a 3 mod watchers eye will be stupidly over shooting. I do think that we should be able to get a 1 or 2 mod eye fairly easy, as we do use very awkward mods in the sense of other builds, plus we'll be off-meta next league which is nice.
I agree, but that’s the only way I could figure out how to reliably get a second Offering. It’s worth noting in case other changes make it worthwhile...which I doubt. Sadly, my main Watcher’s Eye mod, #% mana as ES with Clarity, is a pretty popular mod any league. Nice thing about Purity mods are as you said, dirt cheap.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 18 нояб. 2019 г., 9:12:15
So is there an alternative to AG for the lazy exile? It's pain getting the items every time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация