[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
I'm not sure why I didn't think about this sooner, but if you anoint Gravepact instead of Death Attunement, the trade off would be:

+10% minion life
+.2% minion life leech
+10 intelligence

-10 strength
-40% minion accuracy
(not needed)

This is the tree I'd consider going with that.

Even going over to sentinel and so on? :o
"
healzr написал:
have not played much since i suggested adding impale in like week 2 of the season has anything mayor changed in the build since adding of impale i read a few pages back but reading all 200 is to much for me nor sure if the first page is 100% uptodate

Yeah i won't be updating the mainpage anymore this league, as it'll mostly cuase confusion. I'll be updating the whole thing once 3.9 changes are known so it'll be ready for 3.9 launch ^^
"
"
healzr написал:
- Replace Carrion Golem with Chaos Golem i thought carrion would of been better but will change.

guessing the extra chaos is better then the 30% attack speed
Carrion will obviously do more for dps, but a fully leveled one gives you <2% dps. The attack speed will be better for dps, but when combined with MoS, the utility of SO in the Cyclone setup is staggeringly powerful.

"
Suprak написал:
Hi, please, how expensive for currency is this build? Thank you friends
Well anything Minion is expensive this league. The crafted weapon is 4 ex, 4c + whatever it takes to 6L. The rest of the gear you can look up yourself. You can play it starting in Act 1 with no difficulty. You can clear Uber Elder with a very rudimentary budget version.

Don't forget the annul and imprints it takes to craft the weapon too. I'd say it can done on a budget, however it'll clear accordingly. I did uber elder on 2x 5 links, so it is surely doable on budget. If you want GG gear its quite expensive, as this is a minion focused league.
I'm ready to theorycraft bois, let's get the hype train going.
New Leash of Oblation belt - seems like a BIG upgrade for the build surely?
"
Qlidascope написал:
Yup, the premise is switching anointment s, but then it seems a far stretch to move to Constitution. I played around with not even getting it, but I realized just how powerful strength is for me, so even +10 strength nodes are good.. I like 20 strength nodes more than 5% life for defense. I’ll do quite a bit of playing around with the build before trying anything. It’s crazy how much strength synergizes. :/ Actually might be better to path over to Art of the Gladiator instead of the second socket.

"
DynamoHooper написал:

Hmm, interesting. You would loose a lot of strength plus other potential stats from the belt, and the Cyclone setup wouldn’t work with 2 offerings, so any other Offering would have to be manually cast quite often, only really viable for maps unless you took Desecrate off of Cyclone. You loose a significant amount of utility from SO, but I could live with that. The real issue is figuring out how to trigger and/or reliably cast them.

Maybe link FO + SO + BO + Desecrate + Increased Duration + Faster Casting. That would give your minions 75% value and you 56% value of each offering. They’d last ~9 seconds, which would be pretty annoying to have to manually cast 3-6 skills that frequently. The 3 offerings could be linked to Cyclone setup, but you would have to stop to cast Desecrate every time there wasn’t a nearby corpse. It may be worthwhile to drop BO so you can cast Desecrate twice in a row and have enough corpses for 2 offerings.

Granted, it looks as if crafting gear might be completely overhauled. I couldn’t watch much, but it looks like there will be changes to changes to Shaper/Elder gear.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 17 нояб. 2019 г., 1:49:13
"
etnies445 написал:
I'm ready to theorycraft bois, let's get the hype train going.

*Puts on latex gloves with a good ol' snap of the glove*
Let us begin!
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
Yup, the premise is switching anointment s, but then it seems a far stretch to move to Constitution. I played around with not even getting it, but I realized just how powerful strength is for me, so even +10 strength nodes are good.. I like 20 strength nodes more than 5% life for defense. I’ll do quite a bit of playing around with the build before trying anything. It’s crazy how much strength synergizes. :/ Actually might be better to path over to Art of the Gladiator instead of the second socket.

"
DynamoHooper написал:

Hmm, interesting. You would loose a lot of strength plus other potential stats from the belt, and the Cyclone setup wouldn’t work with 2 offerings, so any other Offering would have to be manually cast quite often, only really viable for maps unless you took Desecrate off of Cyclone. You loose a significant amount of utility from SO, but I could live with that. The real issue is figuring out how to trigger and/or reliably cast them.

Maybe link FO + SO + BO + Desecrate + Increased Duration + Faster Casting. That would give your minions 75% value and you 56% value of each offering. They’d last ~9 seconds, which would be pretty annoying to have to manually cast 3-6 skills that frequently. The 3 offerings could be linked to Cyclone setup, but you would have to stop to cast Desecrate every time there wasn’t a nearby corpse. It may be worthwhile to drop BO so you can cast Desecrate twice in a row and have enough corpses for 2 offerings.

Granted, it looks as if crafting gear might be completely overhauled. I couldn’t watch much, but it looks like there will be changes to changes to Shaper/Elder gear.

My thoughts on this belt is very mixed.

Pros: With the correct setup it'd add quite abit of block clear speed and dps to our minions..

Cons: The offering durations are quite short, so we'd probably want some kind of increased skill effect. We'd also lose abit of effect ourselves, which means IF we could get them all up at once we'd lose some ES to gain movement aswell as block. This looks pretty good in a closed view, however the problem of triggering them all is also an issue. We'd have to drop links from our CWC such as desecrate, which means we'd have to rely on corpses being around consistently. This can both be a good thing, as we have active corpse removal for things like Weta's in delve, however we'd have problems in boss instances as there would be no corpse generation.

In general my thoughts is it isn't worth loosing the massive amounts of strength, life as well as quality of life for the increased amount of offerings that'll be inconsistent.

Regarding elder / shaper influence gear it'll still be around, however it'll be quite rare. So our belt slot would actually be quite open for some time, until we're able to snipe either a cyclopean coil, or th elder belt base.
We don't know much about the new mods from exile exalt orbs aswell, nor the general mods themselves, however one seems to be +1 to attribute gems, which would be kinda dumb in our case.

Going back to the skill tree, i think i'd personally either go with steadfast or champion of the cause instead of the resistance jewel socket, as well we don't get alot from resistances as we should already be well into the green regarding those. I do agree that constitution becomes quite a travel, its.. just so good. Although were not even sure that blight will go core, as they're still taking feedback, and the feedback has been seeming rather negative.
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 17 нояб. 2019 г., 7:06:21
"
Qlidascope написал:
Regarding elder / shaper influence gear it'll still be around, however it'll be quite rare. So our belt slot would actually be quite open for some time, until we're able to snipe either a cyclopean coil, or th elder belt base.
We don't know much about the new mods from exile exalt orbs aswell, nor the general mods themselves, however one seems to be +1 to attribute gems, which would be kinda dumb in our case.
I’m Moreno interested in finding out how it affects weapons. If dps in general gets bumped up due to + gems, then they might remove easy 7L from weapons/chest. That could make crafting weapons a good deal cheaper. If we somehow have to Elder exalt slam for Maim mod, it just got a lot more expensive. That’s also assuming they are as rare as a regular exalt orb or the mods stay the same...even when full patch notes come out we won’t know for certain until in game testing. And there are 4 of them, right?

I do wonder if there’ll be a vendor recipient for + gems, and if all gems will have +. Can you imaging how expensive a + empower will be?

With regards to the belt, this should work. Link Spell Cascade and 2 offerings to the Cyclone setup. SC will cause Desecrate to spawn 10 corpses, and it doesn’t work with minion skills, so they will each still only trigger once.

- Cyclone
- CWC
- Desecrate
- Spell Cascade
- Spirit Offering
- Flesh Offering
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 17 нояб. 2019 г., 10:45:18
"
With regards to the belt, this should work. Link Spell Cascade and 2 offerings to the Cyclone setup. SC will cause Desecrate to spawn 10 corpses, and it doesn’t work with minion skills, so they will each still only trigger once.

- Cyclone
- CWC
- Desecrate
- Spell Cascade
- Spirit Offering
- Flesh Offering

I just tested this setup, and most of the time it worked as intended. If I turned and moved my cursor too far from the corpses the second offering would not go off, but I doubt this would be an issue keeping 100% uptime on 2 offerings. Would definately want to socket SO first so that we get the ES recharge.

I'm assuming you personally would end up at 50% effect instead of 56% effect. Both mods are "reduced," so they would stack additively instead of multiplicatively.

Using that belt would:
- difference on any belt mod
- loss of Infused Channeling and Fortify on Cyclone
- give you 50% and minions 75% of Spirit and Flesh Offerings
- recharge ES from SO every 1.05 seconds instead of every .7 seconds.

50% FO is roughly equivalent to the attack/cast speed of Haste and 50% more movement speed than Haste.

My best guess is you would end up with roughly 7-10% more minion damage (depends of belt difference) + 22% increased minion movement speed as well as 15% attack/cast/movement speed for yourself.

Personally I don't find it worthwhile unless someone can come up with a way to reliably add Bone Offering into the mix, but I'm focusing much more on defense with this build than most. Giving us 17% block chance with ~300 life recovered on block would be enough to offset the defensive loss in my opinion. Nonetheless, I cannot come up with a method that isn't more disruptive to clear than the benefit of adding Flesh Offering provides.

On a separate note I'm curious how Watcher's Eye will fair. Right now it's usually the most used item in every league as far as I know, and with the changes to Elder it might become much more rare.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 17 нояб. 2019 г., 17:16:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация