[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Thanks for the crafting advice on the past few pages. I'll wait till I have the currency to finish the mace correctly. Also a thanks again for the build.

I know it is a meager achievement compared to many but I killed shaper and red tier elder this morning. I've killed red tier elder before but I was not successful with shaper. In most leagues, I either don't play enough to get there or reroll so much that I don't get there. In any case, its a first for me, so that feels pretty good. Shaper was deathless even mostly due to how much this build trivializes the encounter. I had to dodge a few things which I am usually very bad at so it still feels like some kind of achievement. :)

I have a set of mortal fragments, so that's next and maybe even I'll get uber elder.
"
AVtime1 написал:
how much does a 15% increased str might sell? im planning to sell mine.
I haven’t the faintest clue, but they are extremely difficult to sell unless the seed count has been verified. You’ll probably need to post something on the trade forums and then prove the seed does in fact grant 15% with a stream. Additionally it will depend on where the 3 15% nodes are, what the other nodes nearby grants, and finding someone who actually wants it and can afford your asking price. That’s why we recommend to buy cheap and self-divine.

As in life some things can’t sell for their actual value.
I’m kinda curious how much crafting bows will be affected next league. I’d love for a strong bow variant; adding a quiver into the mix would be nice.
"
AVtime1 написал:
how much does a 15% increased str might sell? im planning to sell mine.

Never sold one so it'll be hard. Especially at this point in the league. Quite sure its basically impossible :(
"
I’m kinda curious how much crafting bows will be affected next league. I’d love for a strong bow variant; adding a quiver into the mix would be nice.

I think the bows will be about the same as the maces are currently, and i am not sure i'd want to trade cyclone for a quiver ^^
"
Qlidascope написал:
"

I think the bows will be about the same as the maces are currently, and i am not sure i'd want to trade cyclone for a quiver ^^
Why would bows move to a 3L in a league meant to buff bow builds? Bows should remain the same socket-wise as they are now. The biggest question is where the crafting options will end up and how expensive they will be. Maloney's is the only quiver that has sockets, and that's currently 10+ ex off-meta (don't go looking for it next league).
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2680322

Multistrike plus has been revealed, this is HUUUUGE for us atm, as this means permaslamming zombies are a real possibility again. With fearsome force and pulverize this will be disgustingly good.
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
"

Why would bows move to a 3L in a league meant to buff bow builds? Bows should remain the same socket-wise as they are now. The biggest question is where the crafting options will end up and how expensive they will be. Maloney's is the only quiver that has sockets, and that's currently 10+ ex off-meta (don't go looking for it next league).

Not sure what you mean by a 3 link, i mean that bows will most likely have the same modifiers / craftable things as our current mace has, and again this would mean we can't CWC cyclone anymore.
"
Qlidascope написал:
Not sure what you mean by a 3 link, i mean that bows will most likely have the same modifiers / craftable things as our current mace has, and again this would mean we can't CWC cyclone anymore.
Ok, I thought you were thinking bow/quiver each had 3L, my bad. Cyclone setup would still be in the chest, zombies in weapon as normal. All crafted gear is up in the air until we see where mods lie.

My understanding when they said Shaper/Elder items would still be in the game was that uniques would be, but the rare base would not since those mods are getting dispersed into the 4 new boss mods. People on the forums obviously got a different impression since I haven’t seen one other person who mentioned that.

What I’m hoping is that bows will be able to craft a 6L for zombies on par with other melee weapon types. The one thing we know is that we don’t know what crafting mods will look like with the new boss exalts. That probably won’t be revealed until people can test it after launch.

Multistrike + is darn sexy.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 22 нояб. 2019 г., 0:40:04
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
Ok, I thought you were thinking bow/quiver each had 3L, my bad. Cyclone setup would still be in the chest, zombies in weapon as normal. All crafted gear is up in the air until we see where mods lie.

My understanding when they said Shaper/Elder items would still be in the game was that uniques would be, but the rare base would not since those mods are getting dispersed into the 4 new boss mods. People on the forums obviously got a different impression since I haven’t seen one other person who mentioned that.

What I’m hoping is that bows will be able to craft a 6L for zombies on par with other melee weapon types. The one thing we know is that we don’t know what crafting mods will look like with the new boss exalts. That probably won’t be revealed until people can test it after launch.

Multistrike + is darn sexy.

My understanding is that the shaper and elder bases will still be available, however they'll be quite rare. This means that in theory we could craft the belt and slam with the new conqueror exalts for some dank mods.

Furthermore, we can't cyclone with a bow, so i really don't like that idea ^^

Also Multistrike + Will be a sweet buff so far, but we'll still have to wait for patch notes.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация