[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
fishii_22 написал:
Thank you for your help. I think I got my character more tanky, at least I feel more confident. Not to mention my zombies simply make my enemies vanish off the maps. Pretty dope build, hope they won't nerf it. Or I will be sad.
I have no doubt they will nerf it to some extent. That’s how GGG works. They won’t break it, but zombies, Spectres, and mines will be nerfed. Bows will be buffed. In 3.10 bow will be nerfed and something else will be buffed. Even with the guaranteed nerf, the new changes will probably make up for it or even make it stronger.
"
"
fishii_22 написал:
Thank you for your help. I think I got my character more tanky, at least I feel more confident. Not to mention my zombies simply make my enemies vanish off the maps. Pretty dope build, hope they won't nerf it. Or I will be sad.
I have no doubt they will nerf it to some extent. That’s how GGG works. They won’t break it, but zombies, Spectres, and mines will be nerfed. Bows will be buffed. In 3.10 bow will be nerfed and something else will be buffed. Even with the guaranteed nerf, the new changes will probably make up for it or even make it stronger.

WE WILL USE OUR 200IQ TO MAKE IT EVEN STRONGER, DESPITE THE NEEERFS AAAAAARGH!
*Loses mind*
Seems to me unless they go way overboard (and GGG would never do that.. haha), a nerf to damage would not hurt this build. As it is I'm nowhere near optimized and the damage is bananas. It could always use more speed, more clear, not that they are lacking but isn't damage way more than sufficient?
"
redmalloc написал:
Seems to me unless they go way overboard (and GGG would never do that.. haha), a nerf to damage would not hurt this build. As it is I'm nowhere near optimized and the damage is bananas. It could always use more speed, more clear, not that they are lacking but isn't damage way more than sufficient?

That is very true, my GG gear in 3.8 could push 2 shapers a second if everything lined up correctly. ^^ The clear of 3.9 Already seems pretty damn insane with multistrike plus, which i can't wait for!
The clear is good, but this build certainly isn’t the fastest I’ve had. It’s a very powerful boss killer and an extremely well-rounded build. I’m curious how 4.0 will change up minion builds; well every build in the game will need to be scrapped and redesigned. But that’s irrelevant for now. Pending patch notes, I’ll be doing something very similar to what I have now.

On a side note, I really hope the new map changes will get rid of specific map tiers when they drop. It will be a huge hassle to have 5 tiers for each map, and extremely useful to not have worthless junk maps drop.
I was reading through some forum posts on Speaker for the Dead and ran across this post. I edited out the bottom part which looked to be responses to other forum posts. Keep in mind a small amount of information is build specific to a different summoner build.

"
Hercanic написал:
@ everyone:
If you missed it, GGG made four big announcements at ExileCon last week. I will cover a few things that stuck out to me that will likely impact the build.

ExileCon Announcements
So a couple weeks after BlizzCon, the makers of Path of Exile, GGG, hosted their own convention, ExileCon, in New Zealand, where they announced all their upcoming projects. The biggest is their 4.0 patch, not due out for another year, which began development years ago with the intention of competing with an eventual Diablo 4. Now that we've had an early peek at D4, comparing it with PoE 4.0 was something I looked forward to. There was much speculation, but no one expected what GGG had up their sleeves:

Path of Exile 2 (4.0)
A new campaign (demo) with seven acts that take place 20 years after Kitava. Overhauled mechanics, graphics, monsters, and more. Will feature 19 new Ascendancy classes and a different passive tree. GGG does not want to split their community, so it will run parallel with PoE 1 within the same client, as "One Game, Two Campaigns", sharing their endgame and all past and future league content. You can even play in the same party regardless of which campaign you come from. All microtransation purchases carry over between both, too.

They also announced the next league, Metamorph, and expansion, Conquerors of the Atlas, due out this December:

Metamorph League (3.9)
Build-a-Boss: Combine five flesh samples, dropped from monsters, to create a boss-level monster, the Metamorph, who has the properties of the samples used. The Metamorph can dynamically shift forms during combat between the shapes of any boss samples you used, changing its abilities and dangers. More challenging samples will give better rewards for slaying the Metamorph.

Conquerors of the Atlas Expansion (3.9)
While Leagues are temporary and may not be added to the base game, Expansions feature core system changes. 3.9's Conquerors of the Atlas will revamp the map system and continue the endgame storyline.

Finally, after all that, GGG unveiled their most experimental project:

Path of Exile Mobile
Nope, it's not April 1st. GGG wants to make a mobile game devoid of all the bullshit that mobile games are infamous for, like they did with Free-to-Play back when such a model also had a sour reputation. GGG has consistently shown great integrity and openness with their community all these years. If any company can make a good game, before anything else, that just so happens to be on mobile, something fun to do while on the bus and such, GGG has the track record.

3.9 will hit in December. 4.0 won't be for another year or so. 3.10, 3.11, 3.12, 3.13 leagues will fill the gap.
3.9 Changes
The most concerning change is how much rarer Shaper- and Elder-influenced items will be now that their Atlas-influence mechanic will be gone. The four new types of Influence have their own mod pools, so it remains to be seen whether they will provide anything similar to bonus supports.

Plus supports will be nice chase items. In particular, GMP+, Multistrike+, and Spell Echo+ look pretty good for us.

Double damage from Spell Echo+ means longer freezes from our Spectres and Phantasms.

An extra repeat means Zombies are more likely to be able to Slam every attack.

An extra projectile means more overall coverage from Spectres and Phantasms.

The new Barrage Support and Arrow Nova Support do not support minions. GGG keeps letting me down with this kind of stuff. To this day, I still remember my brief fantasy of using Undying Evangelists with Spell Cascade, only to soon realize to my utter dismay that it couldn't support minions.

Bottled Faith divination card means more on the market, which is one of the few flasks that can actually benefit minion DPS.

Leash of Oblation would pair very well with The Queen's Hunger, turning the body armor's random Offering into a benefit.

Catalysts will be nice, if minor, but excellent for crafting. Their effect on mod probability should help with making your own Abyssal belt early on.

Both Metamorph and Conquerors are boss-centric. We perform rather well against most bosses with little gear, so barring any major summoner nerfs this should be a good league for us.

4.0 Changes
With so much unknown and still in development, it's hard to say what summoners will look like in 4.0.

What we do know, though, is that every piece of socketable gear will be capable of having one or more 6Ls. The concept for Speaker for the Dead is a Mass Minion Necromancer, to have a diverse undead army with as many fully-supported minions as is practical. In 4.0, we would be able to achieve this without Influenced gear. In fact, it'll more than likely become the de facto way to build a summoner. If this happens, will Speaker still have an identity among the crowd?

In any case, here's what we could do if we had this skill system right now:

Nine 6L, and possibly two more with Unset Rings (Hungry Loop on suicide watch). We could use any helm and weapon.

1. Zombies + Minion Damage + Melee Phys + Feeding Frenzy + Multistrike + Ruthless
2. Vaal Skeletons + Minion Damage + Melee Phys + Feeding Frenzy + Deathmark + Melee Splash
3. Carrion Golem + Minion Damage + Melee Phys + Multistrike + Maim + 1 more
4. Spectres + Phantasms + GMP + Faster Proj + Minion Damage + Elemental Army/Spell Echo

5a. Cyclone + CwC + Raging Spirits + Fortify + Minion Damage + Melee Splash/Melee Phys
5b. Cyclone + CwC + Ball Lightning + GMP + Curse on Hit + Curse
5c. Cyclone + CwC + Desecrate + Spirit Offering + Fortify + Life on Hit/Nightblade

6a. Flame Dash + Faster Casting + 4 other utility skills/supports.
6b. Ice Blink (instant, won't interrupt Cyclone)
6c. Leap Slam/Shield Charge + Faster Attacks

7. Animated Guardian + Meat Shield + Minion Life + Fortify + Melee Splash + Empower
8. CWDT Metagem + Desecrate + Spirit Offering + 3 more
9. Enlighten Metagem + Hatred + Generosity + Skitterbots + Bonechill + 1 more (Banner?)

10. (Ring) Holy Relic + Minion Damage + Controlled Destruction + Area Effect + 2 more
11. (Ring) Spell Totem Metagem + Animate Weapon + 4 more. Because why not.

Yeah, there's a looot of space. I predict Unset Rings may end up with a restricted number of support sockets (if any).

Triad Grip gloves will need a change. Spectral Wolves and Spiders from The Scourge/Arakaali's Fang will potentially have many more support sockets.

It'll be an interesting time for Speaker, that's for sure.

The new Defiler ascendancy for Witch looked like a new type of summoner class at first, due to her bone armor and the zombie-like look of the soldiers. On second glance and seeing the Arcanist again it's clear those are enemies and not the Defiler siphoning life from her own minions.

The Arcanist, who focuses on one element, Lightning, and has some sort of unique mechanic where she can build up energy.
what build will you play in the next league?
I killed uber elder last night at the stroke of midnight - first time for me. I've never put a lot of effort into end-game but I figured if I was ever going to do it, it was going to be this league. So I'm pretty pleased with that and I might try respawning him to try it again to see if I can do it a bit better.

14 zombies, a half-assed job of crafting the mace and not particularly good gear. This build delivers. :)
The fight definitely takes time to understand. This build is great for learning it since the damage is automated, and you can focus 100% of your attention on dodging. I find it extremely helpful to start the fight moving. The fight will lag for many of us at the start, and if you wait to move until the fight starts, you might wind up dead. I also use Flame Dash instead of Leap Slam. Both skills have a 0 cast / wind up if not used recently, but FD will teleport you out of danger rather than a slowed animation if you get caught in a slow.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 24 нояб. 2019 г., 14:31:34
I find a "Quicksilver flask of Heat" very handy in uber fight.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация