[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Deadbringer написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Mokurp написал:
is possible know the new meta before the league start?
i dont know what play

cant play hardcore i die sometimes :( i will die to kitava

The meta will surely heavily lean towards Bow builds, so you should be fine if you want to play this build ^^

They somewhat said theyre gonna nerf zombie in the chriswilson thingy. Ziz asked them ( chris and the guy that is actually in charge of balance aka nerfs.). Said something like it was too op because it didnt need that much investment. and theyre gonna take a ''look'' at it. In my book they either barely touch it or nerf it to the ground. Better start thinking about a planB .

Unless they do something to reduce the build's QoL/convenience in some way, I don't think they could really nerf the damage enough to ruin the build. Any build that does enough damage that I can kill UE is way, way OP. I'm just some random idiot, but if I had to guess even if they cut the damage in half I bet it would still be fine.

However, if they took away the new AI which I assume is FF's "aggressive" then I don't know. Like golem builds, without Primordial Might, it's not a thing. But I can't see that happening.
"
✓ Reach 98
✓ Get Celestial HO
O Reach 36 achievements
✓ Reach 36 achievements
"
Any advice on Encounters IV Tower map (kill Bazur after killing 8 tombs and not receiving damage from her)?

If anyone still needs this achievement, it was actually pretty easy by removing Feeding Frenzy from the zombie link.

Phase 1 - Kill boss
Phase 2 - Stay on the outside edge for, Convocate if your zombies even come close to the boss, and dodge her spells. After 2-3 book phases you probably got it, so go ahead and phase her.
Phase 3 - Kill boss, do not get hit.
Rofl...finally managed to get
"
Deadbringer написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Mokurp написал:
is possible know the new meta before the league start?
i dont know what play

cant play hardcore i die sometimes :( i will die to kitava

The meta will surely heavily lean towards Bow builds, so you should be fine if you want to play this build ^^

They somewhat said theyre gonna nerf zombie in the chriswilson thingy. Ziz asked them ( chris and the guy that is actually in charge of balance aka nerfs.). Said something like it was too op because it didnt need that much investment. and theyre gonna take a ''look'' at it. In my book they either barely touch it or nerf it to the ground. Better start thinking about a planB .

Without ascendency changes aswell as archetype changes in general, hardly see any serious nerfs in 3,9. Remember we already instaphased uber elder in 3,7 before the buffs. Also we already got buffs with increased attributes on jewelry aswell as multistrike plus support.
"
Qlidascope написал:

Without ascendency changes aswell as archetype changes in general, hardly see any serious nerfs in 3,9. Remember we already instaphased uber elder in 3,7 before the buffs. Also we already got buffs with increased attributes on jewelry aswell as multistrike plus support.

How much of a difference did feeding frenzy/aggressive AI bring to the build? I assume that the new AI made this build a lot better.
Последняя редакция: redmalloc. Время: 8 дек. 2019 г., 15:09:54
"
redmalloc написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:

How much of a difference did feeding frenzy/aggressive AI bring to the build? I assume that the new AI made this build a lot better.

Feeding frenzy decreased the DPS, however it added quality of life, due to us not having to micromanage with zombies anymore ^^
3.9 updates has begun!

Added the impale calculations from Jlh into the guide!

Changed the setup entirely to impale phys!
Edited 3.8 chaos convertion & oil parts into permanent parts of the guide!
Edited the skill tree & pastebin for impale!
Started 3.9 changelog!
Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 8 дек. 2019 г., 21:42:11
If you farm tabula early league, would you use it for your cyclone or zombies? Or is tab not worth at all
Cyclone. Aside from the off socket colours, zombies will still take the greatest boost to dmg by putting in a 5link weapon with +2 to lvl like femurs has.
Thanks for this build !

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация