[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Degithelion написал:
There's no information about lethal pride in the guide. What is a "15% lethal pride"? What number do I need?

Its very hard to say which number you need, as every seed on the lethal pride has different stats. Your best bet is to buy the cheapest lethal pride you can get a hold of and divine it until you hit the desired percentage strength.
"
garrison1 написал:
Why do you have a crimson jewel that adds 10% increased str and 38 str flat in your tree? Far left socket. Nothing like that exists...

You also have a unique prismatic jewel that adds 45% chaos resist and 12% physical to lightning socketed?

If you watch my character profile on the site you'll be able to see that its the watchers eye prismatic jewel aswell as lethal pride timeless jewel. They sadly don't work in path of building :(
"
"
Qlidascope написал:
Also what do you reckon the chances for getting baron with chances are? Gotta do some maath on it.
Assuming you play a similar amount as this league, probably very good. Depending on nerfs and hp scaling, you should be able to push pretty far even without it. I don’t know if your fast enough your trying for one of Ziz’s grand prizes, but the MTX challenge will last for a month.

I’m still debating if I want to try it, at least get 1 kill in. I’m pretty slow through Acts, and I’ve never not died, so I would need to take it much slower. I have an inkling we’ll have an achievement for completing the Acts on either HC or SSF.

✓ Reach 98
✓ Get Celestial HO
O Reach 36 achievements

...don’t think I’m going to get that one. I’ll have to start posting in Global 820 hoping for some help. I can’t even find Aul.

I was more referring to directly Orb of chancing the item itself. I'll probably do some tests on stream today so i know the ratio of getting one. Although i'll probably play skelly / spectre hybrid until i get the helm, with zombies on the side ofc.
At least The Baron is still the only unique that can be chanced from a Close Helm. You only have to deal with the RGN of getting a unique.

Wow...just realized Feeding Frenzy grants all minions 10% more damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack/cast speed in addition to the more multiplier on the gem itself. How did I go all league and miss that?
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 8:53:39
"
At least The Baron is still the only unique that can be chanced from a Close Helm. You only have to deal with the RGN of getting a unique.

It is the only one but it doesn't matter. The chances of getting a certain unique while chancing are not diluted by other uniques existing with the same base. If a new one is added, effectively the chance for the item to be rare or magic goes down. The way it works it checks all the options starting from the least probable one. If I want to chance Mjollner, it first checks if my Gavel becomes Mjollner, if the test is failed it then checks if it becomes Cameria's Maul, if that is failed it then checks if it's rare, and if that fails it is magic. When the item drops, the same checks are done with one more step when it checks whether the item is magic. So technically it would only affect the chancing of the baron if they added another unique that is more rare than Baron. But even then, only very slightly.

BTW, Qlida thanks again for the build. In the end, I am finishing this league at level 98 and 33%, and 40/40 challenges. The most I got before was level 95 and 39/40 (however not in the same league weirdly). I have 1502 strength and 17 zomboys, 13k EHP. I do Uber Elder deathless without thinking but I still die in delve. Which is a problem because I like Delve too much but I can't play it with this character because it's level 98 and I get angry when it dies. Nothing to do with the build, it would be a problem for any lvl 98
Последняя редакция: Msciwoj. Время: 4 дек. 2019 г., 12:08:04
Any advice on Encounters IV Tower map (kill Bazur after killing 8 tombs and not receiving damage from her)?

I’m thinking clear P1, swap out zombies for a skill I can actually control, kill the tombs, resummon a few zombies to finish her off.
Welp, Mr. Nice saved me 2 ex. I was about to buy an Aul kill (probably way overpriced but I didn't really care). Before he sent an invite someone else advertised a free Aul encounter, but I had to make the kill. He logged off, I killed him and got the achievement, and he still had the encounter active for someone else. Psh, with him logging off I couldn't even tip him.
is possible know the new meta before the league start?
i dont know what play

cant play hardcore i die sometimes :( i will die to kitava
"
Mokurp написал:
i dont know what play

The meta will surely heavily lean towards Bow builds, so you should be fine if you want to play this build ^^
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
Mokurp написал:
i dont know what play

The meta will surely heavily lean towards Bow builds, so you should be fine if you want to play this build ^^

They somewhat said theyre gonna nerf zombie in the chriswilson thingy. Ziz asked them ( chris and the guy that is actually in charge of balance aka nerfs.). Said something like it was too op because it didnt need that much investment. and theyre gonna take a ''look'' at it. In my book they either barely touch it or nerf it to the ground. Better start thinking about a planB .

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация