[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
ShmooDude написал:
"
I’m looking at this in body armour and moving Cyclone to a 4L
Chaos Golem
- Feeding Frenzy
- Awakened Curse on Hit
- Vulnerability
- Punishment
- Maim
Minions still can't curse on hit so what's triggering the curses?
Unless I'm missing something?
Ah yes, you’re right. That leaves the other method. In any case I’m finding a difficult time finding it worthwhile to drop 4 skills over the current setup. I’ll leave it in the back of my mind for a 4.0 option.

"
Eddy_Kamakura написал:
What about the new armor on monsters ? Won t physical based minions take a big damage hit as they dont get any armor pen ?
Thats partly why I think I’m picking up Awakened Brutality if my budget can afford it. You get 10% “armour pen.” Note: It’s not true penetration because the value cannot drop below 0. Converting to chaos isn’t necessarily a good solution, because monster chaos resistance got buffed too...though I suppose when reaching the full -90 chaos res it isn’t very effective.

"
Yunojelly написал:
Can you elaborate on that math equation, how are you getting 72% more multiplier from Multistrike, I get close to that number using 1201*1.22*1.44, but would lost to get the actual reason for the 72% more multiplier :D These are of course only relevant if the zombies are connecting with their second AND third hits (they most likely are on a boss fight however so all good)

I've tried finding multistrike math equations for the past month or so, haven't been able to come up with anything.

Edit: Also, what would the multistrike multiplier from the new Awakened Multistrike be? Hmm :P seems VERY JUICY

Kindest Regards.
When looking at the full multiplier, {more IAS * average more damage * less damage}, so it’s not 72% more for the gem (for a L24 1.46 * 1.22 * .92 = ~64% more damage). However, PoB will already calculate the attack speed and less damage, so you end up with 22% more damage than PoB shows. The Awakened multiplier brings this up to 30% more, and with an additional repeat, slam will have a significantly higher uptime.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 8:44:19
@op I've noticed you took 2 endurance charge nodes in the tree, how do you generate charges?

thanks for the great guide btw ;)
"
"
ShmooDude написал:
"
I’m looking at this in body armour and moving Cyclone to a 4L
Chaos Golem
- Feeding Frenzy
- Awakened Curse on Hit
- Vulnerability
- Punishment
- Maim
Minions still can't curse on hit so what's triggering the curses?
Unless I'm missing something?
Ah yes, you’re right. That leaves the other method. In any case I’m finding a difficult time finding it worthwhile to drop 4 skills over the current setup. I’ll leave it in the back of my mind for a 4.0 option.

We can still tinker about that.

What do we want tho? Vulnerbility and Temp Chains and maybe Enfeeble?

We're starved for Gem Slots tho. So yeah we need to give up smth.

Helm? No Spectre/AG setup, we don't touch that. Same Weapon and Chest.
So we want our aura setup and a Curse one. ACoH + Ball Lightning + Temp Chains & Enfeeble in Vulnerbility on hit gloves. And Aura setup in our Boots.

But now we're lacking a movement skill and cwdt or what ever, we need to sacrafice a 4L for this. It is doable, but come at a high cost.

We can squeeze in Flame Dash and the golem in Unset rings. Still a not optimal setup tho. And we're lacking Convocation now.

I'm not a fan of that. This changes with PoE2, but that will hit us only in the far future. Right now a Curse Setup is too much, even if we sacrafice our 6L chest to a 4L to squeze in Convo, we'll lose defense.

edit:

"
Ananake написал:
@op I've noticed you took 2 endurance charge nodes in the tree, how do you generate charges?

thanks for the great guide btw ;)

With selfcast Enduring Cry.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Последняя редакция: eviL_Bison. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 8:43:37
"
eviL_Bison написал:
We can still tinker about that.

What do we want tho? Vulnerbility and Temp Chains and maybe Enfeeble?

We're starved for Gem Slots tho. So yeah we need to give up smth.

Helm? No Spectre/AG setup, we don't touch that. Same Weapon and Chest.
So we want our aura setup and a Curse one. ACoH + Ball Lightning + Temp Chains & Enfeeble in Vulnerbility on hit gloves. And Aura setup in our Boots.

But now we're lacking a movement skill and cwdt or what ever, we need to sacrafice a 4L for this. It is doable, but come at a high cost.

We can squeeze in Flame Dash and the golem in Unset rings. Still a not optimal setup tho. And we're lacking Convocation now.

I'm not a fan of that. This changes with PoE2, but that will hit us only in the far future. Right now a Curse Setup is too much, even if we sacrafice our 6L chest to a 4L to squeze in Convo, we'll lose defense.
I see viable curses as
- Vulnerability
- Punishment
- Enfeeble
- Temporal Chains

I really like the Punishment buffs. For it to be worth it, it would need a 5L. I’m honestly not sure if Curse gloves would work. The curse is “on hit” and not associated in the gem link setup where we get +1 curse. If we can’t take that rout either Cyclone drops to a 4L, or e could outright remove it, but I’m not willing to personally remove it. I’m also not willing to drop Chaos Golem + Feeding Frenzy and Generosity + Banner. That leaves 1 gem slot in body armour and up to 2 in rings. Viable options:
- Convocation
- Flame Dash or Leap Slam
- Discipline or Purity
- Clarity (with Watcher’s Eye)
- VMS
- Some way to generate Maim
- Enduring Cry
- More reliable source of Fortify

There is also the fact that +1 curse will probably not be available until gem L5, and we cannot rely on the weapon’s +3 support gem levels, but +2 curse gems corruption should work.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 9:06:31
allright, ty for the quick reply @evil_bison, I was just looking at op's character from blight and he is not using ec or anything that could generate end charges so I wondered why he took 2 additional from tree..
"
I see viable curses as
- Vulnerability
- Punishment
- Enfeeble
- Temporal Chains

I really like the Punishment buffs. For it to be worth it, it would need a 5L. I’m honestly not sure if Curse gloves would work. The curse is “on hit” and not associated in the gem link setup where we get +1 curse. If we can’t take that rout either Cyclone drops to a 4L, or e could outright remove it, but I’m not willing to personally remove it. I’m also not willing to drop Chaos Golem + Feeding Frenzy and Generosity + Banner. That leaves 1 gem slot in body armour and up to 2 in rings. Viable options:
- Convocation
- Flame Dash or Leap Slam
- Discipline or Purity
- Clarity (with Watcher’s Eye)
- VMS
- Some way to generate Maim
- Enduring Cry
- More reliable source of Fortify

There is also the fact that +1 curse will probably not be available until gem L5, and we cannot rely on the weapon’s +3 support gem levels, but +2 curse gems corruption should work.

Yes. Maybe something like Punishment + Blasphemy + Avian + x as Aura Setup. but then we have the issue again with Hexproof. Hard to justify right now.

Buuuut maybe the new crafting options are usefull for something like that? We need to be Patient.

@Ananake
Also possible would be a Spectre which is generating Endurance Charges and maybe the Animated Guardian too. I think The Balding Man uses some special Equip with his Guardina IIRC. But not certainly sure, I guess Qlida can explain that.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
Careful with this build boys!

The maker gave up updating it last league and the guide was a super super mess...at least last league

Not trying to troll/be toxic just wish someone warned me before I jumped into it last league.
"
eviL_Bison написал:
Yes. Maybe something like Punishment + Blasphemy + Avian + x as Aura Setup. but then we have the issue again with Hexproof. Hard to justify right now.

Buuuut maybe the new crafting options are usefull for something like that? We need to be Patient.

@Ananake
Also possible would be a Spectre which is generating Endurance Charges and maybe the Animated Guardian too. I think The Balding Man uses some special Equip with his Guardina IIRC. But not certainly sure, I guess Qlida can explain that.
I’m not too worried about hexproof. Endgame bosses aren’t hexproof, and our dps will still be more than sufficient on trash. Blasphemy equates to a 35% aura (32% Awakened?), and I’d rather save the reservation for an actual aura. It’s the free +1 curse that has me interested.

You can get a Spectre that generates Endurance Charges, but there aren’t any that share. Nothing about the pastebin Qlida posted is final. I expect he’ll be using Enduring Cry again.
"
NLe написал:
Careful with this build boys!

The maker gave up updating it last league and the guide was a super super mess...at least last league

Not trying to troll/be toxic just wish someone warned me before I jumped into it last league.

I used it last league and it was updated throughout the league.
Does this build new league friendly? expensive or budget?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация