[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
NLe написал:
Careful with this build boys!

The maker gave up updating it last league and the guide was a super super mess...at least last league

Not trying to troll/be toxic just wish someone warned me before I jumped into it last league.

Look back over the past 319 pages and try to justify that. I followed it with no problem and asked questions and got help. Not sure what more over could expect.

Maybe you could offer some specific criticism which would be helpful.
"
NLe написал:

The maker gave up updating it last league and the guide was a super super mess...at least last league

Not trying to troll/be toxic just wish someone warned me before I jumped into it last league.

IMO people should view build guides as a starting point and a place to ask specific questions. Olida did update quite a bit, and I never saw any questions remain unanswered for long from the community. You may have had to dig a bit for answers at times, even more so if you were playing a less played variant, but the answers were there.
"
Pirsing написал:
Does this build new league friendly? expensive or budget?

Very new league friendly. I expect it to be cheaper than last league, but still not "cheap" The good thing about the build is that it has a low floor and a high ceiling. Meaning that it's entirely possible to do mid-tier and even high tier maps with a very small (50ish chaos) budget, but that you can invest hundreds of EX for incremental upgrades in power in the late endgame.
"
NLe написал:

Well the thing is if you have the "bones" of the build in place you can do literally anything you want and it will be viable. There's no point in min/maxing it, even in Metamorph, because it has no ceiling other than survivability in lower delves. The only min/maxing is getting yourself enough health so you can avoid oneshots.

Took a peek back at the guide and I can see how some of it can be pretty confusing. Nobody NEEDS a Purity of Elements Watcher's Eye and other weird stuff in there. You can twink out the build however you like once you're done with everything.
@NLe I remember you. You stopped playing long before Qlida stopped updating it for the league. At a certain point it becomes pointless. Most guides I’ve seen update once at the start and maybe one or two other times to adjust for untested new changes. The problem in 3.8 was how many variances people were playing. It’s not Qlida’s responsibility to adapt the guide to every possible situation. People will still play with Soul Tether. I’m sure he’ll still recommend crafting one yourself. I do admit it got a bit wordy at the end with most of the relevant changes finding there way into the chaos section. That all should be fixed in 3.9 as he is keeping chaos as a viable alternative, but I don’t think he plans on playing it unless monster armour becomes too much of an issue.
"
Pirsing написал:
Does this build new league friendly? expensive or budget?

Minions are super new league friendly. You need zero gear to progress with them. 5L zombies, 5L skeletons, 4L spectres, 4L Summon Raging Spirits for extra damage. Summon your skeletons as needed and hold down the cast button for SRS and watch red map bosses pop in only 2 alch worth of gear.

I would think there would still be a mad rush on The Baron helm again at the start of the league, but not as much as last league. 25c maybe? And maybe 40c each for Efficient Trainings. Jeweller's Touch for 20c max used on a 1c Femurs of the Saints and it's GG. You're already at endgame.
"
Ananake написал:
@op I've noticed you took 2 endurance charge nodes in the tree, how do you generate charges?

thanks for the great guide btw ;)

We use enduring cry to generate them ^^ Check the skill links section at gloves :D
One thing i want to discuss with you guys..

Elder stygianvise over Heavy elder belt? I'd say its an easy no-brainer as it'd give us the posibility to get taunt, blind etc. on our minions quite easily aswell as consistently?

Also working on adding the last awakenened gems to the build ^^
"
@NLe I remember you. You stopped playing long before Qlida stopped updating it for the league. At a certain point it becomes pointless. Most guides I’ve seen update once at the start and maybe one or two other times to adjust for untested new changes. The problem in 3.8 was how many variances people were playing. It’s not Qlida’s responsibility to adapt the guide to every possible situation. People will still play with Soul Tether. I’m sure he’ll still recommend crafting one yourself. I do admit it got a bit wordy at the end with most of the relevant changes finding there way into the chaos section. That all should be fixed in 3.9 as he is keeping chaos as a viable alternative, but I don’t think he plans on playing it unless monster armour becomes too much of an issue.

Sadly i don't think that he understood the whole point of this guide nor the rate that guides get updated in general. Although lets not dwell into the past and focus on the future! :D
Would you make a gear breakpoint for ppl going SSF ? Like which are the best rares, etc.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация