[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Why not just go serrated and bound for fossils. +1 to our gems might be slightly better, but serrated gives +20% more damage at a 2000 weight. You’re looking at 4c for a serrated vs 2 ex for a faceted, and it will pop up more often.

Also, anyone know if you craft “...cannot be changed” and then reroll, does it still roll over the craft and mods? I’m guessing yes, but I have no intention breaking the bank to craft a weapon.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 13:09:46
"
LeonthePurrfessional написал:
What's everyone's thoughts on using 5L zombie and 5L skeletons until 6L to run a split 5/5 zombie skele staff? I'm just not seeing the gains from the CWC in chest and it's really making it tough to skele. I know OP said to run 5/5 skele/zombie while pushing, so i think i need to just take that advice.

My zombies are 144k dps each and skeles are 324k
Hi, Would it be possible to fit in a crafted staff instead of a mace or should I stick to the Femur at that point?

(MTX freak and my weapon mtx only covers staffs and wands :) )
"
Thornheart_ написал:
Hi, Would it be possible to fit in a crafted staff instead of a mace or should I stick to the Femur at that point?

(MTX freak and my weapon mtx only covers staffs and wands :) )

You can roll +2 to all spell skills on a staff. Then you could continue to meta craft. Note that that mod is SUPER rare though.
What gem in the chest do we drop if we only have 5 link?
"
Why not just go serrated and bound for fossils. +1 to our gems might be slightly better, but serrated gives +20% more damage at a 2000 weight. You’re looking at 4c for a serrated vs 2 ex for a faceted, and it will pop up more often.

Also, anyone know if you craft “...cannot be changed” and then reroll, does it still roll over the craft and mods? I’m guessing yes, but I have no intention breaking the bank to craft a weapon.

Ohh, good call. I may be going that route on a bow.

Another option is the "Supported by lvl 1 fortify" that I see popping up on 2 handed elder melee weapons as a prefix. That's free fortify for Zombies (nice since they have lower HP) and a 20% more modifier. Harder to alt-spam craft that since that mod and +1 gems are both prefixes.

Using that something like this should be possible under 10ex.

Prefix - Supported by lvl 1 fortify
Prefix - +1 gems
Prefix - +2 support Gems (crafted)
Suffix - multimod (Crafted)
suffix - Minion attack speed (crafted)
Suffix - (Up for debate) - Best I see would be a redeemer ex slam for Increased movement speed. Or maybe a warlord ex slam for chance to maim on hit (for cyclone)
Последняя редакция: Breken. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 13:39:25
"

Prefixes cannot be changed means that prefixes are protected against Annulment, Chaos, Divine and Scour. But are not protected against rerolls via essence or resonator.

That being said prefixes cannot be changed is a suffix, so the first scour or chaos will nuke that mod. and an annulment can nuke the mod as well.
Последняя редакция: Breken. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 14:27:50
"
Breken написал:
Prefixes cannot be changed means that prefixes are protected against Annulment, Chaos, Divine and Scour. But are not protected against rerolls via essence or resonator.

That being said prefixes cannot be changed is a suffix, so the first scour or chaos will nuke that mod. and an annulment can nuke the mod as well.

Thanks. That’s actually more useful than I thought...and too expensive for me to consider it.
I have seen a lot of fear regards the Awakener fight and after my fight (at awakening level 4) with him i can report this:

my spectres didnt die, not one time. my zombies didnt die, not once. out of fear i removed my animated guardian, but it would have survied too. i died multiple times because i didnt have any clue what do to during the immortal phases where the big degen areas appear (now i do haha). so in regards to survibabilty the zombie build is still one of the best builds available.

in terms of damage i cannot tell honestly. i am playing in standard, so the defense is nearly (or is) the same. the offense on the other hand with legend 2h mauls and zombie jewels is not comparable. my estimation is, that the zombie build will still be able to kill the awakener without any problems. it might take a bit longer, but as my life didnt really moved (as long as i didnt fucked up the immortal phase) and my minions didnt get any damage, it doesnt really matter if it takes 4 minutes or 6 minutes.

so dont be scared to play a minion build this league, especially qlida's zombiemancer. it is absolutly viable and a lot of fun. additionally u can do a lot of bullshit and fuck up a dozen times during the encounters and u still dont die. enjoy your time :)
Последняя редакция: BloodyHawl. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 15:00:14
"
Breken написал:
"

Ohh, good call. I may be going that route on a bow.

Another option is the "Supported by lvl 1 fortify" that I see popping up on 2 handed elder melee weapons as a prefix. That's free fortify for Zombies (nice since they have lower HP) and a 20% more modifier. Harder to alt-spam craft that since that mod and +1 gems are both prefixes.

Using that something like this should be possible under 10ex.

Prefix - Supported by lvl 1 fortify
Prefix - +1 gems
Prefix - +2 support Gems (crafted)
Suffix - multimod (Crafted)
suffix - Minion attack speed (crafted)
Suffix - (Up for debate) - Best I see would be a redeemer ex slam for Increased movement speed. Or maybe a warlord ex slam for chance to maim on hit (for cyclone)

Wouldn't kingmaker on the guardian already give fort?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация