[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

yeah, that dilema of SKELIES vs CYCLONE....

vaal skeletons are too good not to use them :/ cyclone is perfect, i know, with spirit offering spaming and getting huge ES per sec, but i miss possibility to cast something where i want :)
i will probably go with second armor and will swap them often :) for now too poor to get spare body armour but later for sure
"
I'm not sure why I didn't think about this sooner, but if you anoint Gravepact instead of Death Attunement, the trade off would be:

+10% minion life
+.2% minion life leech
+10 intelligence

-10 strength
-40% minion accuracy
(not needed)

This is the tree I'd consider going with that.

not bad but wouldn't it be better to go for something like this?

https://poeplanner.com/ABMAAQ0AEjMAAIPfsJLBjr4RLSycvOpqQ2vbTLPQH-_rfIPr7hzcpwgVUPrSZp6g5mdxSp9i9HGyOsZyD5RvZlRZ8xo4kFXvDlBH5FGpbgHnFE38S7yfGJE6UmO7TazCbMAabzt4DbXyNZLYvW6qSsiKr5ARe8MWb-NqMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfaPKIQCqYkDOmrKqptzGMdo8a7IotH5UgwfMkmq1IGh1yxRv6Jd-kGTsNEQ87P2EohsqsmDpYVcZg-BpsNukkqvfXm6HMvE25qsSFYNrdmuBFnVNSZ5uuPsauC2GvbDwtg1-DzLc-_go26FivhykUIF8_0_takah9aqzsg9OPR4X-gdleOQubir5PAAAAAAA=
Now that the max spectres you can raise is 3, do we just drop the fourth spectre or do we replace one of the chieftains for the fourth spectre?
"
Krylian написал:
Now that the max spectres you can raise is 3, do we just drop the fourth spectre or do we replace one of the chieftains for the fourth spectre?

i just went for 1 carnage chieftains, 1 host chieftain and 1 Diablolist to keep the curse and power charges :) just the frenzy generation is gonna bit a bit slower :D
Playing up to t11, zombies were dying only on Atziri or a top unique metamorphs.

All items aquired at day 1 or 2, no upgrades since then.
"
Ksakep написал:
Playing up to t11, zombies were dying only on Atziri or a top unique metamorphs.

All items aquired at day 1 or 2, no upgrades since then.

Man i'm envy about your saqawals nest.

But I don't need to hide myself. I got Lucky with my Astramentis, 1 Divine and it went perfect.

"
KretenSVK написал:
yeah, that dilema of SKELIES vs CYCLONE....

vaal skeletons are too good not to use them :/ cyclone is perfect, i know, with spirit offering spaming and getting huge ES per sec, but i miss possibility to cast something where i want :)
i will probably go with second armor and will swap them often :) for now too poor to get spare body armour but later for sure

I'm thinking about using 6L Femurs with Skellies and Zombois socketed and keep using them as 5L's and Using the Chest for CWC Setup.

I'm unsure yet If I want Saqawal's Nest or Geofri's Sacntuary.

Anyway it was an Amazing Leaguestart so far.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Got one for 2ex. That was cheaper than manually linking
"
Ayrill написал:
"
I'm not sure why I didn't think about this sooner, but if you anoint Gravepact instead of Death Attunement, the trade off would be:

+10% minion life
+.2% minion life leech
+10 intelligence

-10 strength
-40% minion accuracy
(not needed)

This is the tree I'd consider going with that.

not bad but wouldn't it be better to go for something like this?

https://poeplanner.com/ABMAAQ0AEjMAAIPfsJLBjr4RLSycvOpqQ2vbTLPQH-_rfIPr7hzcpwgVUPrSZp6g5mdxSp9i9HGyOsZyD5RvZlRZ8xo4kFXvDlBH5FGpbgHnFE38S7yfGJE6UmO7TazCbMAabzt4DbXyNZLYvW6qSsiKr5ARe8MWb-NqMtFFR8BmBLOiAPAfaPKIQCqYkDOmrKqptzGMdo8a7IotH5UgwfMkmq1IGh1yxRv6Jd-kGTsNEQ87P2EohsqsmDpYVcZg-BpsNukkqvfXm6HMvE25qsSFYNrdmuBFnVNSZ5uuPsauC2GvbDwtg1-DzLc-_go26FivhykUIF8_0_takah9aqzsg9OPR4X-gdleOQubir5PAAAAAAA=
Wow, that is an old post to dredge up. Ravenous Horde is where I intend to anoint this league. I can’t see anything on my tablet now, but I’ll pull up your tree later.
I'm only on t8/t9s, but things are going smooth. I'm pretty poor, too. I don't have the Baron (yet), I'm using a 4L for my skellys and spectres, and my primary weapon is an 5L Elder Solar Maul with lvl 1 fortify and crafted minion damage. I'm hoping to slam +1 gems, MM +2 support and then need to decide if minion damage or cast/attack speed is better. I'm sure there are better combinations, but that's really all that came to mind so far.

The only things that really gave me trouble was Atziri trio because of the bleed, and Atziri's flameblast and storm call. Other than that, most things just melt.

Also, I'm not using cyclone, I'm just manually casting desecrate and offerings when fights require them. Eventually, I'll head down the cyclone path.

I mostly skipped blight league, so I can understand those who played zombies and are feeling the impact of the nerfs, but so far, it's a blast.
In case anyone missed it, GGG tweeted that later this week they will implement a patch to auto loot monster parts when they die.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация