[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Ezali написал:
So, what do you think would be better as this league setup in terms of damege: impale or chaos convert? Coz my PoB just ingores impale dmg and im not sure if calcs with new armour still correct.

use proper pob
Скрытый текст
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Sorry if I missed this, but what are your thoughts on grabbing the Golem Commander node, which is a 5 skill point investment? Right now I'm enjoying having both a Chaos and Carrion Golem out.

Is it worth skimping out on life/defensive nodes for an extra golem?

The DPS a carrion golem would add wouldn't be relevant depending on the nodes you'd be able to pick up elsewhere.
The physical damage reduction from Chaos golem is very small, as we'd already have very large physical damage reduiction (Close to the 90% cap) most of the time.
Stone golem would add life regen, however i'd say zombieleech aswell as CWC should regen more than enough.
"
Ezali написал:
So, what do you think would be better as this league setup in terms of damege: impale or chaos convert? Coz my PoB just ingores impale dmg and im not sure if calcs with new armour still correct.

My answer so far would be impale phys. the armour values on monsters seem very minor, as i was able to clear a Eradicator T14 with monster life on a 4 and 5L with SSF gear. ^^
"
Plague030 написал:
What is everyone using for gem setup? I'm doing cwc spirit offering to justify meat shield.
My setup is Raise zombie > Meat shield > Minion damage > Melee phys > Minion move speed. I'm not sure about minion move speed and the possible 6th support once i get my hands on a 6 link.

meatshield should only be used with the CWC setup being up and running when you spin / leap slam into packs to activate the agressive AI. I wouldn't use minion speed, get multistrike instead its ALOT stronger DPSwhise ^^
"
caladblog написал:
Build still faceroll everything in standard, Uber-Elder done under 1:30m. Meatshield actually is great since I go over the packs with flame dash(got the new mtx and is nice)and drop my zoombos over them and boom, and with blight encounters they actually go over the edge since enemies attack you off screen.

New map system is still a headache and the league is full of bugs so Im gonna roll Necro after 1 or 2 week after they iron out most of the bugs. Going for the tanky full chaos conversion this time, Prob will drop cyclone and use a Blight Setup for moar damage.

That was my experience with GG gear aswell, Meatshield almost felt better, however this may require GG gear.
"
"
Hi, Geofri's is the best unique armor we can wear ?
Go Geofri's or Saqawal's Nest. Geofri's will provide better overall defense, especially when paired with Shaper's Touch. Saqawal's will give a large amount of flat all attributes, scales really well in end game, a bit of additional reduced mana reservation, allowing for Aspect of the Avian to be crafted. It also makes Avian's Might do 4x as much damage.

I've got Geofri's on right now and it's a bit awkward not regen'ing life... I'm guessing things will get better once i have >1000 STR and my zombies attack leech with the Baron?

Not sure if it matters but I have 3,670 life and 1,025 ES currently.
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
"
"
Hi, Geofri's is the best unique armor we can wear ?
Go Geofri's or Saqawal's Nest. Geofri's will provide better overall defense, especially when paired with Shaper's Touch. Saqawal's will give a large amount of flat all attributes, scales really well in end game, a bit of additional reduced mana reservation, allowing for Aspect of the Avian to be crafted. It also makes Avian's Might do 4x as much damage.

I've got Geofri's on right now and it's a bit awkward not regen'ing life... I'm guessing things will get better once i have >1000 STR and my zombies attack leech with the Baron?

Yep it will get much better. You can get to 8500 EHP reliably with new rings quality (not counting shaper touch)
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 16 дек. 2019 г., 22:19:41
"
Vadash написал:
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:

Yep it will get much better. You can get to 8500 EHP reliably with new rings quality (not counting shaper touch)

Thanks! Guess that's going to be my main priority get 1k STR... currently 671/1000 :(
You can use new orbs to get even more strength. Neat trick

"
Qlidascope написал:
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Sorry if I missed this, but what are your thoughts on grabbing the Golem Commander node, which is a 5 skill point investment? Right now I'm enjoying having both a Chaos and Carrion Golem out.

Is it worth skimping out on life/defensive nodes for an extra golem?

The DPS a carrion golem would add wouldn't be relevant depending on the nodes you'd be able to pick up elsewhere.
The physical damage reduction from Chaos golem is very small, as we'd already have very large physical damage reduiction (Close to the 90% cap) most of the time.
Stone golem would add life regen, however i'd say zombieleech aswell as CWC should regen more than enough.

Great, thanks for clarifying!!

I actually just started mapping and yeah occasionally I'll get bursted, the defensive nodes are very much needed.

Just another follow up question, is there an argument to be made for Discipline vs. Pride? I find myself corner camping alot during Metamorph bosses and Alva's temple.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация