[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Hmm, do I chase after Baron or focus on better rares. Is it likely to continue rising or start dropping shortly. The good news I suppose is since I can not afford it now, I don’t have the possibility of buying it and then watching the price drop shortly thereafter.

I really should have just done all the blight encounters early, trying to save enough to buy it day 1 or 2.

Just wait it out. Baron ain't staying 1 ex for long.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Queen%27s_Escape

This one also a good weapon with all stats that we need. Minions speed/ minions dmg/ life and also + number maximum minions. 40% dmg is very huge
Everything running really smooth so far, Zombie damage is insane.
Why are you still running Skeletons? Seems like we don't really need the extra damage.

Will craft it for +2 support gems and minion attack speeed:3
Really thanks for the build, i´m just melting content right now and leveling up reallly fast (lv 84). The most unbelievable thing is the defense, bone armour is so good and the resists we get from the ascendacy and tree makes gearing so much easy. About using skeletons/golems, for clearing we really not the the skellies, because the zombies are killing stuff before i can even desecrate+offering, so we don t even have time to cast them. They could be usefull to speed up boss killing, but again i don´t think with 18 zombies and more skeletons they will be all hitting. So i think i will stick with golems, this way i can more defenses, that will speed up my labs runnings and making it easir to arrive 100.

GL to all, my fellows Necromancers.
Has anyone tried using Bane and manually casting 2 curses?

I am ready!
"
Hmm, do I chase after Baron or focus on better rares. Is it likely to continue rising or start dropping shortly. The good news I suppose is since I can not afford it now, I don’t have the possibility of buying it and then watching the price drop shortly thereafter.

I really should have just done all the blight encounters early, trying to save enough to buy it day 1 or 2.

it won't add much value to the build unless you have ~600 str+ so go ahead and get a few rares.. I did not expect it to get this pricey :(
"
darkvergi1 написал:

I am ready!

That is juicy! if you can afford to divine it to 10% reduced mana, its basicly GG right there ^^
"
GuppiTheSlayer написал:

Will craft it for +2 support gems and minion attack speeed:3

oof thats a nice one mate! gj

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация