[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
If I switch to Geofri's Sanctuary do I change anything on my tree? I'm using a Tabula right now and switching would leave me with 5k health, and about 950 ES. I just really need to get rid of my tabula for some defense.

i wouldn't change anything about the treee to be honest. We should be fine for now. the noly purpose of the armour is to get something better than a tabula or a random 5 link :D
"
Aijendo написал:
"Qlidascope": My starter gear 2 days into 3.8. This is very budget and should fit new players well, (you should be able to copy this quite easily.)

https://pastebin.com/YdrMhhqx

The Baron = 1 EX

Efficient Training = 1 EX (we need two)

= 3 EX for those 3 items, sure quite easy to obtain in the first days...

I will play without these items and hope prices will drop after some days or I found myself these items like I did in past leagues, where they cost almost nothing compared to 3.8 .

Build is fucking op even without Baron + ET Jewels, killed uber Izaro on lvl 82 like it was nothing.

I know all the items are sky-rocketing right now :( i am in the same situation as you crying trying to collect the pieces of the puzzle.
"
Hikakundesu написал:
Hey OP! I choose your build for next character and just now got this stuff in temple, is it useful, shall i use it?

Скрытый текст

It is usable for sure, however i'd still be looking into getting maim and +2 support gems ^^
Any thoughts on working Skitterbots into the build instead of Flesh and Stone? There a bit more mana res, but I just watched a video on them, and they look great. Their aura is a decent range, and they just idle in melee range. Free 24% shock and 12% chill (could potentially be linked to Unbound Ailments). The reservation shouldn’t cost more than 1 passive at Sovereignty. I’m also pretty sure due to the tags, our aura and ailment effects would increase the potency.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 7:42:14
Why not to using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Femurs_of_the_Saints ?
Can it replace crafted weapon?
"
RawDamage написал:
Why not to using https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Femurs_of_the_Saints ?
Can it replace crafted weapon?

added it as a possible budget solution, however it doesn't compete with the shaper mace.
"
Any thoughts on working Skitterbots into the build instead of Flesh and Stone? There a bit more mana res, but I just watched a video on them, and they look great. Their aura is a decent range, and they just idle in melee range. Free 24% shock and 12% chill (could potentially be linked to Unbound Ailments). The reservation shouldn’t cost more than 1 passive at Sovereignty. I’m also pretty sure due to the tags, our aura and ailment effects would increase the potency.

i'll look into it as a possible replacement for flesh & stone until we get the 4x white socket triad grips, as they add 5-10% chance to freeze, shock and ignite :D
Seem like no one use Queen's Decree! IDK why but the wiki show only 10-15% minions dmg but ingame is maximum 40% with the upgrade version we get huge ms for minions!
"
Qlidascope написал:
"

i'll look into it as a possible replacement for flesh & stone until we get the 4x white socket triad grips, as they add 5-10% chance to freeze, shock and ignite :D

why 4 white triad grips
"
healzr написал:
"
Qlidascope написал:
"

why 4 white triad grips

100% chaos conversion, so all ur minion damage pass monster´s energy shield and ur minions avoid physical and elemental reflect damage, so u can do all maps mods.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация