[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Short question on spectres:

The wiki says:
The level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used.

If I now desecrate with gem level 1, which means corpse level 1, in hideout and summon spectres from those corpses, will they be level 20 or the level the spectre gem says?
Do you guys think the price of the Efficient Training is going to start drop, I am waiting to buy one since the price is 60c and now is 100c /cry

"
Snoukz написал:
Short question on spectres:

The wiki says:
The level of a Spectre is now based on the lowest of either the level of the monster they were raised from, or the maximum level allowed by the skill gem used.

If I now desecrate with gem level 1, which means corpse level 1, in hideout and summon spectres from those corpses, will they be level 20 or the level the spectre gem says?

The spectre lvl is only determined by the lvl of the gem Summon Spectres.
"
Qlidascope написал:
i'll look into it as a possible replacement for flesh & stone until we get the 4x white socket triad grips, as they add 5-10% chance to freeze, shock and ignite :D

The freeze, shock, ignite wouldn’t affect them; they don’t attack, and if going chaos, none of our minions will inflict the elemental damage necessary for an ailment (too bad not 5-10% chance to poison). They basically are 2 mobile aura totems. The radius looked to be at least 30 units which is plenty sufficient, and it may be 40 (base for player auras).

It also would be much less effective on chaos builds. It stacks additively with Maim skills and Wither.

Woolfio’s Skitterbot Demo

And I don’t know what I was thinking earlier. It should be affected by linked ailment gems but not our aura effect.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 9:39:42
First off - Love the build. Played a necro last league and it was a blast and this time its soo much more fun to play.

I am wondering what options we could take to get more defense for our selves? I am starting to hit into red maps and while my zombies kill everything, I sometimes take ranged hits that almost wreck me. How best to prevent or lessen damage taken? The Zombies are strong enough to losing a few thousand is not going to change much.

As a note.. I know I don't anything worth wild for gear and my life is only at 4k and I could get more.. but looking for ideas that could could work, till all the prices for necro gear come back to normal.

Long Live the Necros!
For the weapon link you say Feeding frenzy / Minion damage swap, what does this mean? Which one should I use?
Minion damage could be used for single target in areas u where you would not need your zombies to seek the next target i guess(like shaper,map bosses located in separate room,or even tight spaced areas where convocation is used frequently, maps with lots of walls, doors)
Does anyone have a video of the build working in 3.8? I'd like to see how the minions behave while aggressive
I'm so confuse about the weapon's choice @@ Femurs of the saint is understandable but the Chaber Cairn ? it's 50c and i don't see any advantage over Femurs of the saint which is 1c. And how about queen's escape ? Lots of extra minions, super nice movespeed but you don't list it in weapon's choice. Pls someone explain for me :((
So triad grip are worth?
First off, the build is great! The damage is off the scale, did T9 Elder yesterday and the phases shifted in 3-5 sec max.
As I'm heading into red maps I do encounter some off-screen deaths and stuff so i thought about a more defenisve setup using Geofris and Shapers Touch. Especially with the still very high price of Saqua's. Just wanted to know what u think about it.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация