[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Kyler211 написал:
I need some help as to what to upgrade next or change. im new so i dont really know what to aim for.
Скрытый текст

New weapon (13ex), empower (8ex). They will provide 60-80% more deeps

Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 5:54:07
"
Vadash написал:

This is where I think i'm stuck at as well... alot of saving to do for the crafted weapon.
"
Vadash написал:

Thanks for the help :).
so i replace the level 3 empower on my staff with a level 4 empower.
and for the weapon im looking for something like this?

There are different options for weapons, but they all have +1 socketed gems. The other prefixes you can look for are lvl 1 fortify, 100+ minion damage, 100+ minion damage & 5% chance for minions to deal double damage (temple mod)
Hey.
I'm right now trying to craft a staff with method 1.
I have 6-linked. so now im spamming alts and trying to hit the right prefix with regal.
Is it really just spamming and hoping to hit that good regal or am I missing somthing. I'm 4000 alts into the craft and i'm starting to loose hope here.
How much did you spend before hitting the combo?
I play this build and it is really fun ... however i got big problems with chaos damage :(

I also noticed that sometimes my healt pool is not filled up by using a health flask ... this is very strange. What is wrong ?
"
moooff написал:
I play this build and it is really fun ... however i got big problems with chaos damage :(

I also noticed that sometimes my healt pool is not filled up by using a health flask ... this is very strange. What is wrong ?

there is an option to run purity + elder eye with +50% chaos res (was 4ex few days ago)
"
Exxocen написал:
Hey.
I have 6-linked. so now im spamming alts and trying to hit the right prefix with regal.
Is it really just spamming and hoping to hit that good regal or am I missing somthing. I'm 4000 alts into the craft and i'm starting to loose hope here.

Beast crafting on mace is the most consistent way. You should do that
"
moooff написал:

Your health globe not being full is a bug with the Zealot's Oath passive on your chest. It is just a client side bug and does not actually affect anything.
"
Exxocen написал:
Hey.

Crafting a staff is gonna be massively expensive because if your regal doesn't land on the right prefix you have to start over.

I suggest crafting on a mace instead. You lose the 18% block implicit, but it significantly cheapens the crafting process.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация