[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Got a lethal pride to divine for 10-20% str and it already had 15% str on it. Lucky me?

I was wondering if I use Vulnerability on Hit on Shaper's Touch Crusader Gloves would it really be effective?
"
kelvinoar написал:

I was wondering if I use Vulnerability on Hit on Shaper's Touch Crusader Gloves would it really be effective?
That would work perfectly fine. You Cyclone and curse everything you hit with Vulnerability. You would want to completely drop Diabolist, and there would be no need to use curse gloves with AG. However, with the other methods we have to curse, you may want to consider + level of gems or anything defensive. It really boils down to budget, personal preference, and personal RNG.
"
Aldonés написал:
"
kelvinoar написал:

That would work perfectly fine. You Cyclone and curse everything you hit with Vulnerability. You would want to completely drop Diabolist, and there would be no need to use curse gloves with AG. However, with the other methods we have to curse, you may want to consider + level of gems or anything defensive. It really boils down to budget, personal preference, and personal RNG.

The diabolist's curse not stack with vulnerability?
I would have an additional +1 curse?
Последняя редакция: kelvinoar. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 10:36:36
"
ogloplol написал:
"
Exxocen написал:
Hey.
I'm right now trying to craft a staff with method 1.
I have 6-linked. so now im spamming alts and trying to hit the right prefix with regal.
Is it really just spamming and hoping to hit that good regal or am I missing somthing. I'm 4000 alts into the craft and i'm starting to loose hope here.
How much did you spend before hitting the combo?

Crafting a staff is gonna be massively expensive because if your regal doesn't land on the right prefix you have to start over.

I suggest crafting on a mace instead. You lose the 18% block implicit, but it significantly cheapens the crafting process.

you mean the old fashion shaped coronal maul? or there is something else nowdays?
"
kelvinoar написал:
The diabolist's curse not stack with vulnerability?
I would have an additional +1 curse?
That I do not know. Curse limit is based on whoever last cursed the enemy, so for certain whenever Diabolist casts Enfeeble it will override your curse, but as soon as Cyclone strike again it will curse Vulnerability and grant a 2 curse limit. I don’t know if both curses have to be applied by you or if the game will recognize Enfeeble as the second curse.

"
Curses from Minions count against your curse limit and benefit from increasing it.

This quote from the wiki leads me to believe the latter is true, and both curses should remain active, but I cannot say for certain. It’d be easy enough to test though. It also sounds as if I’ve been wrong and minions and you share a curse limit.
What can i do to increase my damage and survivability and further upgrades (besides 6linking the armor), first time doing a zombie summoner. Any help is very appreciated. ps i do have 6ex to spare atm.

Link to PoB: https://pastebin.com/DvXFmzeQ

Скрытый текст
"
Smaland написал:
What can i do to increase my damage and survivability and further upgrades (besides 6linking the armor), first time doing a zombie summoner. Any help is very appreciated. ps i do have 6ex to spare atm.

Link to PoB: https://pastebin.com/DvXFmzeQ

Скрытый текст

When I did t16+3 the only thing that kept me alive was 100% granite + soul ripper + VMS = almost perma 10k shield

6S5L armor and slot it

Thats our ultimate defense
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 16:36:03
Why is watchers eye in the guide stating stats that don't exist. No jewel offers 40-50% chaos resistance.
If I wanted to go for a ton of survive-ability does Soul Tether convert The Baron life leech to ES? Or does The Baron life leech count as a different form of life leech than normal? Because if I can stack Soul Tether, Shapers Touch, and Spirit offering all together that's a super strong leeched 3000+ ES shield on top of an already 6k+ hp.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация