[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I bought a cheap Queens Escape with 100% increased movement speed - it's fun
:-)

Btw: The skitterbots are also fun...
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Последняя редакция: XpeterschmidtX. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 12:16:42
Hey there - wanted to say I got pretty lucky today ,
I changed a bit on your build in early League but then saw that
You had similar changes to the tree like me

I was lucky to buy a Seqawalds for (still super expensive 3 exalts) and 6s&6l my self
Like ~ 200 jewelers/180 fusings. RNG carried

What I think about the build is 2 golems are more than enough and since the golems don’t buff
Our minions it’s better of to use 2 and Skellies

Since they can eat non piercing projectiles and walk independent

You don’t need them on 6L ether

We do have defensive problems - wich can be solved if we use ...

1h Weapon/Shield

So we have st least 22% Block up to 30 depending on type

We could also use 2 of the new Wands (+1 or if we use dual wield +2 minion level)

We may sacrifice a little not really Needed extra zombie, but we gain
+ 2 more Levels - higher minion survivability and damage

Thus better skellies/golems

All in all ~ 20% better survivability

What I didn’t Test is , do skellies work with meat shield support ?

Would be awesome if they always stay around you
"
huyakf1997 написал:
I'm so confuse about the weapon's choice @@ Femurs of the saint is understandable but the Chaber Cairn ? it's 50c and i don't see any advantage over Femurs of the saint which is 1c. And how about queen's escape ? Lots of extra minions, super nice movespeed but you don't list it in weapon's choice. Pls someone explain for me :((

Get Queen's Decree and upgrade it super cheap and usefull
"
huyakf1997 написал:
I'm so confuse about the weapon's choice @@ Femurs of the saint is understandable but the Chaber Cairn ? it's 50c and i don't see any advantage over Femurs of the saint which is 1c. And how about queen's escape ? Lots of extra minions, super nice movespeed but you don't list it in weapon's choice. Pls someone explain for me :((

Minions have a very limited way you can scale them so the best way to is to get + gem levels Chaber Cairn give you +2 thats kind of nice.

Chaber Cairn may be 50c but look at how you can get the item

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Chaber_Cairn
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/O629GltE

There are a few posted for 25c what really is not a lot of mapping for a weapon that will last you until you get your rare mace

It comes down to what you prefer minion move speed from queen's escape so you can clear maps sightly faster when you could just teleport them to you or +2 gem levels so your zombies do more damage in higher maps

First true minion build I've tried in POE, loving it so far.
Little confused though, I see in POB that you have helmet with baron as spectre/animate guardian etc. Is this superior to putting skeletons instead of animate guardian?
Or is it better to try and get both Animate and Skeletons? The skill links in the guide give different loose options, but I'm assuming there is a superior route?

Also all the trees show Anima Stone, but how do we get it's effects without the 3 primordial jewels that it says?

Thanks for the help!
Последняя редакция: DolphinCarpet. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 15:39:19
Hello, I am absolutely loving your build, my first time summoner is damn fun thanks to you (btw. minions are OP af) :)

I have a question about skill links, as I noticed a small change. You propose swapping feeding frenzy with minion damage on bosses and I do understand why. But why would you swap minion damage for meele phys damage? In PoB those two gems give almost the same dps, why not leaving it with:

Zombie - Minion frenzy - Minion damage - Fortify - Multistrike - (Maim) Empower?

As far as I kinda know, Zombies don't inflict bleeding with their attacks, so I am wondering if I'm missing something. Or is it just squeezing those small dps here and there?
First Uber Elder down
"
why 4 white triad grips

"
100% chaos conversion, so all ur minion damage pass monster´s energy shield and ur minions avoid physical and elemental reflect damage, so u can do all maps mods.

Wow... amazing!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Reading the levelling guide and was wondering at what point do you drop summon skeleton after level 50, if you don't plan on going that route? Just when you have gear linked for golem or when you feel like your dps is clearing fast enough?
isnt Ruthless better than Maim in Zombie links. With multistrike Zombie do 3 times Slam, so every Slam Ruthless will be proc and we get 44%more dmg from 3rd multistrike * 135% more dmg from ruthless, that 3rd hit must be omg.. or i understand smthing wrong?

p.s that will be like, normal slam do X dmg, 2nd Slam do 1.44xdmg, and final slam do 3.384xdmg, so if we take some numbers from old builds with Mon'tregul, we get smthing like 150k normal Slam damage(not dps, just damage from hit), so last Slam will be around 500k pure damage from hit per zombie.
Последняя редакция: CreoZ. Время: 9 сент. 2019 г., 15:21:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация