[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
DocRoberts написал:
"
Alcsaar написал:
"
WulfKnightz13 написал:
so once an amulet is crafted with the +1 zombie and the strength fullly quality and annoint any real downside to turning into a talisman? never used it before so want to make sure im not risking doing something stupid

I'm not sure if there is an additional risk, but make sure you select the right vorici rank. Rank 3 is tier 3 only for example, and I don't think +1 zombie is a tier 3 talisman

Amulet to talisman conversion provides Jorgin in research, not Vorici. And getting % attributes is better in my opinion than getting +1 zombie, also there's only 7 t3 mods vs 12 t1. As for drawbacks - you'll lose implicit on the amulet (so -36 strength if it's amber base)

Yea sorry I meant Jorgin of course.
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm having a hard time surviving red tier maps.

Here's my gear setup (level 83).

Any tips are welcome on gear improvements. (Working on getting 6L in chest and Femurs when I have the currency)

I cyclone constantly to get my Spirit Offering off every second, using my Bone Armour for an extra 2.2k shield, resistances with SO and my minions are 77/73/95 (76% cap) and 17 chaos res. Zombies don't die. They just refuse to so no problems there.

5,128 HP
1,074 ES
2,002 ES with Spirit Offering.
Последняя редакция: Kilgu. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 2:05:54
Hey Qlidascope,

(Cut this part out, I was incorrect due to elegant hubris jewel)

In your guide for jewels you say to socket Brawn left of Marauder, but in your PoB you don't path anywhere near there. Could you please update the jewel guide section and possibly the leveling sections with updated trees?

Appreciate it!
Последняя редакция: Alcsaar. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 2:34:31
"
Kilgu написал:
Not sure what I'm doing wrong but I'm having a hard time surviving red tier maps.

Any tips are welcome on gear improvements. (Working on getting 6L in chest and Femurs when I have the currency)

I cyclone constantly to get my Spirit Offering off every second, using my Bone Armour for an extra 2.2k shield, resistances with SO and my minions are 77/73/95 (76% cap) and 17 chaos res. Zombies don't die. They just refuse to so no problems there.

5,128 HP
1,074 ES

For survivability: do not waste currency on 6L chest, buy shaper's gloves and 2x efficient training instead. Your rings and belt also bad, but I'd probably upgrade femurs to 6L version first.
"
sephrinx написал:

Even WITH that gear, you're nowhere near 10k life, not even 7k, and not even 2k es.

You're using 3 "Reduced Mana Reserved" efficient trainings, which there are only 2 currently listed for 9ex+. A Bottled Faith? For this minion build? That's ludicrously wasted budget.

I wouldn't even try "this build" which is literally just your basic Strength Stacking minion build, but with absurd items that don't even exist, and uber expensive filler to pad PoB while lying in the title.

The title doesnt say you have 10k life only, its 10k total life/es. Im at 9.5k total.. 6k life 3.5K ES with saqawal's Nest, 5k ES if Geofri's. Not that hard to get..

1% Reduced mana is just for super min max if you wanna fit all auras, not a requirement. You can also just buy a 15% Pride or 20% PoE Mana Reduce enchant aswell...And what do you mean Bottled Faith for a minion build? The enemies take increased damage while standing in consecrated ground works for minions. Why would he not state ways to increase your dmg even further after the budget gear and ways to min max? I dont get why you are so mad about that.
Последняя редакция: ozten. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 7:02:31
"
Alcsaar написал:
Hey Qlidascope,

I was reviewing your character in your profile to see how you do your passive tree and I noticed that you have a 5% scion life wheel node that you could respec to grab the 6% life node next to the +1 endurance charge by templar.

He uses elegant hubris jewel, so those small passives do nothing for him. Notables also give different things for him (minion damage mostly probably). Info in the guide a little bit outdated.
Последняя редакция: DocRoberts. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 2:27:34
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
Alcsaar написал:
Hey Qlidascope,

I was reviewing your character in your profile to see how you do your passive tree and I noticed that you have a 5% scion life wheel node that you could respec to grab the 6% life node next to the +1 endurance charge by templar.

He uses elegant hubris jewel, so those small passives do nothing for him. Notables also give different things for him (minion damage mostly probably). Info in the guide a little bit outdated.

Ah okay thank you for explaining
"
DocRoberts написал:
Скрытый текст
"
Kilgu написал:

5,128 HP
1,074 ES

For survivability: do not waste currency on 6L chest, buy shaper's gloves and 2x efficient training instead. Your rings and belt also bad, but I'd probably upgrade femurs to 6L version first.

I thought the Kraken Spiral ring seemed OK. 149 total res and can go up to 174 or so with 20% quality. The other ring is trash. What kind of belt should I aim for?

and later craft stigian elder - hunter
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 2:41:37

Picked this up recently, want to run auras in it but having a hard time deciding what to run.

I really want to run Hatred hooked up to an Awakened Generosity (which is also linked to Dread Banner) but I'm comparing it versus Pride and I'm having a hard time deciding between the two.

Pride won't benefit from Awakened Generosity of course.

Please send help.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация