[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Kilgu написал:
I thought the Kraken Spiral ring seemed OK. 149 total res and can go up to 174 or so with 20% quality. The other ring is trash. What kind of belt should I aim for?

Your rings do not have strength and quality need for stats, not for resists, because it's very easy to have capped resistances with this build anyway (and there definitely no need in wasting 2ex on resistance catalysts), so that's why they are bad.

As for the belt: Elder/Hunter Heavy Belt with t1 % attributes and life (go for it after 6L femurs and do not spend too much, you'll need to get a crafted weapon later anyway)
ok...

i upgrade a little my build , but i still have some currency to spend it ..

what i need to upg nxt ? maybe my amulet ? +1 maximum number of raised zombie

this is my current gear :

my lethal pride is 10% increased strenght.

i have like :

1604 streng
max all res
6042 hp and 2036 es
i see that punishment in cyclone give more damage for the zombie's is that ok ?

Animate guardian items : weapon : Kingmaker / Chest: Gruthkul's Pelt / Boots : Victario's flight / Helmet : mask of the tribunal and gloves : Southbound

tkz

where do i go from here?, sitting at like 20ex, only on 900str
"
RastakhanRumble написал:

Picked this up recently, want to run auras in it but having a hard time deciding what to run.

I really want to run Hatred hooked up to an Awakened Generosity (which is also linked to Dread Banner) but I'm comparing it versus Pride and I'm having a hard time deciding between the two.

Pride won't benefit from Awakened Generosity of course.

Please send help.

Hatred is strong, but most worthwhile in a Triad Grip setup. I’m guessing it will be ~6% more dps for you, but plugging it into PoB would say for sure, and your individual gear/gem choices will make a difference on viability. Unless I’m just that far off, but I don’t think it’s very good unless invested a bit more into. You’ll want to consider getting Cyclone to trigger EE which will double it’s effectiveness.

Edit: looking at PoB it looks to be closer to 10%, but you'd be able to scale that considerably higher with the right setup.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 11:21:16
"
Alcsaar написал:
Out of curiosity, how are you resist capped?

I'm struggling to cap my resists if I use a belt like yours with absolutely no resist. Are you going into maps fully relying on Spirit Offering to cap you?
My resists all come from my rings, amulet, Saqawal's, skill tree, and Bone Barrier ascendancy. I sit at 76/76/72 without Spirit Offering up, so long as all my minions are spawned.
Is better fortify on staff or increased minion damage? to craft, not gems
"
PrimeSocK написал:
Is better fortify on staff or increased minion damage? to craft, not gems
That is gear dependent. If you plan on looking into Elegant Hubris at all, Fortify is much stronger, but otherwise it could go either way I believe.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 11:23:31
Hi.
How can i increase zombie damage?
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Pirsing/%D0%A6%D1%83%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BA?i=0&search=class%3DNecromancer%26skill%3DRaise-Zombie%26name%3Dpirsing

My survivability is ok, but damage is low. (Metamorph kill takes about 10 secs, conquerors takes ~15 sec, all 83lvl on 8 awakened atlas lvl).
Последняя редакция: Pirsing. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 12:42:06
"
Pirsing написал:
Hi.
How can i increase zombie damage?
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Pirsing/%D0%A6%D1%83%D1%86%D0%B8%D0%BA?i=0&search=class%3DNecromancer%26skill%3DRaise-Zombie%26name%3Dpirsing

My survivability is ok, but damage is low. (Metamorph kill takes about 10 secs, conquerors takes ~15 sec, all 83lvl on 8 awakened atlas lvl).

Что за ленивые дурачки. Load in pob and compare. On first glance u missing buffed avian (shitty geofri) and socket impale instead of FF
Последняя редакция: ActiveSlay. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 13:00:57
"
Fanvacancer написал:

where do i go from here?, sitting at like 20ex, only on 900str

divine your chest for higher attributes, divine boots for 18% str, both your rings should have t1 str rolls. get a better belt, roll a hunter or elder belt for %attributes and try to get a t1 str roll on it as well. after that you can start working on a neck with %str and +1 zombies (roll on amber amulet).

if you do just the first couple you should get a ton more str easy. this is just how to get more str. I didn't really look at your gems or anything.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация