[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
kebal написал:
Right now I'm using Physical Skellies build and reached lvl 94, I still don't like the survavibility and the fact that all time you have to recast these skellies.
So right now I'm considering between switching to this build or to "King of all summoners" in the parallel thread, which one is better?

Ehh, i'd say this fills out the potential the most. I've read the king of summoners quite abit, and theres some decisions that doesn't make much sense if you ask me.
"
NomJoeNom написал:
What is your actual build. the one in the window showing where to gem doesn't match the build you have listed as your build. I bought all gems and started to do build and I will never have enough points to fill out the build as it is. Please help which one is right?

Follow the guide when in doubt. I am testing things as 3.9 goes along so things won't match the guide until i update it. If you want the current take on whats going on you'd have to watch the stream, not much else i can offer you, sorry.
"
supafiya1989 написал:
finally crafted some decent boots. what do you guys think? I'm not exactly sure of the best way to craft this so I just multimoded it. is there a better way to go about this?

Very good looking boots! How did you craft them?
"
MCRide написал:
I've seen a couple people mention Elegant Hubris- how/why would it be used? I don't know exactly what it does. Would it be used instead of Lethal Pride? From a quick google it seems like it can give notables % minion damage, is this worth doing instead of the % str we get from Lethal Pride?

My personal opinion is that its easier and cheaper to get a decent lethal pride setup, however it seems that elegant hubris when well rolled is able to outshine the lethal pride quite abit. However still working on the build using it myself ^^
"
Alcsaar написал:
Whats the best method for crafting a % attributes belt? I tried a few essences of rage but didn't see % attributes once. It doesn't look like any fossils make it easier to roll, either.

We did some testing in 3.8 and it seems that chaos spamming is the way to go due to so many mods being desired. You want life, energy shield, % life, Str, % str, Resists. My best recommendation is search for "increased attributes" as you chaos spam it in your stash, it'll highlight when you hit it ^^ I managed to chaos spam this one myself this league.

Alright where should I go from here? Got a lot of the items / gems I was after. I only play one toon for most part unless I feel like making one later in league but not usually. So I am fine continuing to push this toon a bit further.

1) Helm enchant, been trying no luck so far (not sure which one I would want in end)
2) Awakened multistrike if it ever drops cause prolly not gonna buy that thing lol

3) Any setup changes I should do with my gems? I have dread over something like pride because I have awakened generosity(but would a pride setup be better?). I run golem with feeding cause seems fine(again is there better option here and wasting two spot for it?). I run purity for chaos resistance. I doubt I will push the extra aura setup as heavy push for something I do not want to do that bad. I am ok staying 5l on chest and keeping the extra socket for utility instead.

4) tree optimization. i noticed some are playing with the hubris which I have and if it is better than pride I will definitely switch my divines to go there instead. my pride is 5% strength and 4% health and thats about it so can keep it there till i hit a good hubris.

Basically everything dies now its just lets push some stuff for fun but wondering what things should i look at this point.

5) Crafting a couple more gg stuff for the fun of doing it will be my last goals. currency drain but I will do it for the fun of making a gg item.
"
killingmasheen написал:
With aspect of avian and Saqawals, do our minions have BOTH double damage Aanad speed at same time, always on? Or do they cycle like avian normally does?

If it's always on how can you tell?

They cycle, you can easily see by the wing on your buffbar that has a timer on it ^^
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
supafiya1989 написал:
finally crafted some decent boots. what do you guys think? I'm not exactly sure of the best way to craft this so I just multimoded it. is there a better way to go about this?

Very good looking boots! How did you craft them?

I got insanely lucky on a regal and hit t1 str, then put suffixes cannot be changed and scoured. but I'm wondering how to go about this now? should I have crafted some stats other than life and MS and slammed, then multi?

the boots give more str than alberons did, but I was looking into using elegant hubris and that brings me down from 1655 str to around 1350. how am I supposed to get back to the 1500 mark? The only place I can think of is my neck, but its already a very good neck but without stright str (has %str and +1 zombie). how are you doing it? take a look at my gear/tree if you like to make any suggestions. thanks.
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Got very lucky tonight, found a watcher's eye and sold it for 9.5 ex so I got some shopping money...

Any suggestions on what my weak link could be and what I should replace?

Your belt, rings and amulet could be better i'd say. The % attributes on belt is huge.

Do you think this belt is worth crafting "Suffix cannot be changed", annuling the 50/50 mana, and add multimod for Life and ES/armour?

Edit: NVM all suffix slots are taken, so no multimod
Последняя редакция: LegendaryMewtwo. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 21:10:42
Hey guys! First time posting here.

So the ideea is that I just want some general direction for what I should be focusing on next. For now I was getting currency to buy an empower 4 cause I want more damage on my zombies, any other ideeas?

Here are my items:

I've also got a timeless jewel with 5% str and I will probabbly try to divine it higher.

Also if you guys can look up my passive tree and suggest anything that would be great to. Maybe i got some mistakes in there
Последняя редакция: Light619. Время: 18 янв. 2020 г., 19:05:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация