[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

would you prefer

1. flesh and stone + maim, and dread banner without anything
or
2. dread banner + generosity, flesh and stone without support

i can only run one of these options :D

thanks in advance

edit: apparently, option 1 does more damage overall!
Последняя редакция: paranoiah. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 12:47:04
BTW, u can grab 5 auras WITHOUT reducing mana reserving from jewels or enlighten 4, just grab ravenous horde and death attunement from tree, and put charisma on ur neck by oils.
"
paranoiah написал:
would you prefer

1. flesh and stone + maim, and dread banner without anything
or
2. dread banner + generosity, flesh and stone without support

i can only run one of these options :D

thanks in advance

Same boat here, can't decide whether to run:

Flesh and Stone - Maim - Chaos Golem - Feeding Frenzy
Or
Dread Banner - Generosity - Chaos Golem - Feeding Frenzy (take out Vaal Molten Shell in gloves and sub in Flesh and Stone)

Edit: Went ahead and subbed in Dread Banner, with Awakened Generosity Support it should be well worth it to sub out the maim link.

My aura setup:

Последняя редакция: LegendaryMewtwo. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 14:00:39
Hello Qlida and all,

Awesome guide, i played it in 3.8 and also playing it on 3.9.

Would you mind adding on your first post all your suggested methods on crafting all rare gear?

Chaos spamming for unset rings and elder heavy belt, orb slamming necks with new influences that outperform astramentis, crafting boots that are on par with Alberons but might give no chill and freeze etc, or even orb slamming stygian vise.

Would be much appreciated for trying to min/max my zombies fellah!

That's my currene gear,

Using e Lethal Pride with 15% Strength allocated with Holy Dominion for it to happen, Watchers with chaos resistance and 2x Efficient training with 24 Strength each. Currently sitting at 1515 Strength and 16 zombies and wondering what should i chase next.

Thanks again for the fun!
Последняя редакция: dep0n. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 16:41:41
ok so 2 things

1) what needs to be on hubris nodes to make it worth it. What should be max of point investment to make the minion damage worth it and not losing too much in rest of tree

2) i noticed someone mentioning annointing charisma which is actually a decent idea. Anyone have a suggested tree if I wanted to annoint chraisma but keep horde, grave, and death?

3) If I went that route is enlighten still needed? What would be the gem setup at that point if i run awakened generosity?

Awakened generositiy - dread banner - golem - feeding frenzy
Pride - Flesh and stone - Purity - (Then I am guessing maim/enlighten/ or movement skill if i want to keep one ring not unset?)
Последняя редакция: WulfKnightz13. Время: 19 янв. 2020 г., 17:44:09
Hi, do we still need Fortify Support if already running AG with Kingmaker? Would it be ok to swap to something like Maim or Blind support? (can't think of any other defensive CWC gems)
"
Blu3166 написал:
Hi, do we still need Fortify Support if already running AG with Kingmaker? Would it be ok to swap to something like Maim or Blind support? (can't think of any other defensive CWC gems)

Kingmaker only provides the fortify buff which reduces incoming damage from hits by 20%.
Gems supported by fortify also get the up to 34% more melee damage.
Freyja's Sanctuary HO:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2325484
"
meltingrime написал:
"
Blu3166 написал:

Kingmaker only provides the fortify buff which reduces incoming damage from hits by 20%.
Gems supported by fortify also get the up to 34% more melee damage.

Ah ok, but in this case we are mostly using it for the 20% damage reduction anyways, so I just feel that it would be redundant if we already have AG providing that.

I'm just wondering if it's possible to link Maim to Cyclone to save a socket and change the unset ring to some other stats.
hey guys, how can I boost strength to 1800? now 1600
"
ereektheslayer написал:
hey guys, how can I boost strength to 1800? now 1600

Saqawal's gives a big attribute boost, also please use a basalt and a silver flask ^^.
Последняя редакция: Edeka. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 8:58:55

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация