[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Edeka написал:
How deep can you take an Animated Guardian to the mine until he gets killed?

I am now at 865 and AG is alive:). Only thing that dies sometime is carrion golem:)
"
nazgul29 написал:
"
Edeka написал:

I am now at 865 and AG is alive:). Only thing that dies sometime is carrion golem:)

I just checked out your passive tree... and really like that Thread of Hope placement.

Solves my issue of needing Enlghten4 and I can just annoint Charisma which is alot more affordable. Thank you!
Could anyone please take a look at my build and let me know what the next best upgrade would be? Besides a 6l saqawal's with better stats. Thanks :)
"
nazgul29 написал:
"
Edeka написал:

just a thought - you can save 1 skillpoint by extending your tree down the path near the Martial Experience and respecing the points leading to Warriors Blood
It's 10 str less but it can be spent better I believe, possibly by spending it near your timeless jewel, depending on what other 1 pointers provide with your jewel.

Cheers
Последняя редакция: anone. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 7:13:52
"
anone написал:
"
nazgul29 написал:
"
Edeka написал:

just a thought - you can save 1 skillpoint by extending your tree down the path near the Martial Experience and respecing the points leading to Warriors Blood
It's 10 str less but it can be spent better I believe, possibly by spending it near your timeless jewel, depending on what other 1 pointers provide with your jewel.

Cheers

Not bad ideea, thx i will do it once i get home from work
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
Aldonés написал:
I haven't done much testing, but I honestly can't see the difference between aggressive, defensive, and neither zombies. Anyone else experiencing similar results?

The only difference here is their "aggro radius". With the defensive zombies it's very small and I don't like it (on those metamorphs I don't like to be in the very close range and I don't like when defensive zombies stop attacking when you picking up stuff), with aggressive it's bigger than really needed with cyclone (useful with old skellies setup and on blighted maps), so I settled with the regular ones.

As for falling behind... I'm using haste, my zombies have 23 quality and I have full Ravenous Horde cluster (another 9 movement speed from small nodes, 20 base strength and ~5% overall dps, I really don't understand why people spend points on Grave Intentions cluster instead). I've also tested 21/23 minion speed and didn't noticed any significant difference in the clear speed, so I'm just using max dps setup everywhere.

"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Trying to make levelling as painless as possible, what would be better in overall defense? Discipline, Grace, or sand stance which provides dmg reduction outside the aura and blind within the aura?

I usually dont die during mapping, but ocassionally during lag spikes ill get caught in over lapping frost novas... would any of those auras help in this situation or would it just be better to stick with blood stance?

Best defense is shaper's gloves and a good pair of hunter's boots in your case. (Looking at your gear I don't believe that you can afford a HH as the ultimate defensive option). With shaper's gloves you also don't need a mana flask with 5L cyclone (which is very unreliable as anticurse flask).

Its actually quite fun, cause your characters movemenent speed actually ends up being the clear speed cap quite fast, so hunter boots a good MS potion etc. Really does the difference in the end.
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
"
DocRoberts написал:

Best defense is shaper's gloves and a good pair of hunter's boots in your case. (Looking at your gear I don't believe that you can afford a HH as the ultimate defensive option). With shaper's gloves you also don't need a mana flask with 5L cyclone (which is very unreliable as anticurse flask).

Yeah, no way I'll be able to afford HH ever. That said, I got a pretty good upgrade on a belt tonight (11ex):

Now I'm forced to redo my resists. Sadly, I dont have enough mana right now to run Purity of Elems... I need Enlighten4 and probably a mana reserve jewel.

On Shaper's Gloves, I have +5 auras with Enfeeble on hit, so I'll probably never switch back lol

Nice pick up on the best, really worth the money you invested.

The gloves seem interesting and adds alot of juice to auras, but not sure if its ultimately better than the massive ES gain from shapers touch.
"
Pirsing написал:
I have Dying breath in Animate Guardian and want to buy Kingslayer. How much it will boost my dps?

Well on bosses culling strike will give you flat out 10% more damage since they die at 10% instead of 0%. The crit multi also gives quite abit of damage i can't remember how much on the top of my head though.
"
alexdotmpeg написал:
Could anyone please take a look at my build and let me know what the next best upgrade would be? Besides a 6l saqawal's with better stats. Thanks :)

Empower 4 would be massive for you, as you would gain more dps, life on zombies aswell as another zombie in general.
Hey guys, sorry for the not being active the last couple days, haven't been around the computer much. However i think i came up with the endgame setup for 3.9 and i'd like your opinion on it.

https://pastebin.com/BEi71ccm

The DPS seems very high, almost 3.8 levels at this point which would be quite insane to reach again. As always all criticism is appreciated! :D

Also i ended up crafting this bad boy the other day, and thought i had to share cause we like cool items :D

Последняя редакция: Qlidascope. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 8:36:23

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация