[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

that has me losing purity which i use for the chaos resistance and to finish balancing resistance.

so would purity over f&s be fine?
"
WulfKnightz13 написал:

So I would like to cut unset rings altogether. I hate losing implicits on them.

Losing ring implicit might feel a bit bad, and sure - good Unset rings are a bit pricey at this point in the league. But no ring implicit can offer you anything near what VMS and Infused Channeling can.
I haven't done much testing, but I honestly can't see the difference between aggressive, defensive, and neither zombies. Anyone else experiencing similar results?
"
Aldonés написал:
I haven't done much testing, but I honestly can't see the difference between aggressive, defensive, and neither zombies. Anyone else experiencing similar results?

Aggressive and Defensive zombies do alot better job at keeping up if you have high movespeed/low cooldown flame dash. Defensive feels the best.

Neither is the worst, there's a noticable lag and your zombies will always fall behind.
"
Aldonés написал:

The only difference here is their "aggro radius". With the defensive zombies it's very small and I don't like it (on those metamorphs I don't like to be in the very close range and I don't like when defensive zombies stop attacking when you picking up stuff), with aggressive it's bigger than really needed with cyclone (useful with old skellies setup and on blighted maps), so I settled with the regular ones.

As for falling behind... I'm using haste, my zombies have 23 quality and I have full Ravenous Horde cluster (another 9 movement speed from small nodes, 20 base strength and ~5% overall dps, I really don't understand why people spend points on Grave Intentions cluster instead). I've also tested 21/23 minion speed and didn't noticed any significant difference in the clear speed, so I'm just using max dps setup everywhere.

"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Trying to make levelling as painless as possible, what would be better in overall defense? Discipline, Grace, or sand stance which provides dmg reduction outside the aura and blind within the aura?

I usually dont die during mapping, but ocassionally during lag spikes ill get caught in over lapping frost novas... would any of those auras help in this situation or would it just be better to stick with blood stance?

Best defense is shaper's gloves and a good pair of hunter's boots in your case. (Looking at your gear I don't believe that you can afford a HH as the ultimate defensive option). With shaper's gloves you also don't need a mana flask with 5L cyclone (which is very unreliable as anticurse flask).
"
Aldonés написал:
@ Legendary Mewtwo
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Trying to make levelling as painless as possible, what would be better in overall defense? Discipline, Grace, or sand stance which provides dmg reduction outside the aura and blind within the aura?

I usually dont die during mapping, but ocassionally during lag spikes ill get caught in over lapping frost novas... would any of those auras help in this situation or would it just be better to stick with blood stance?

Well, standing still is generally the worst thing you can do defensively, and Discipline falls short without good ES scaling. Sand stance wouldn't be too bad, but for leveling I'd honestly recommend Purity of Elements and maintain Fortify + Endurance Charges. Arctic Armour would be beneficial as well.

Yeah, I just decided to free up a slot by linking Feeding Frenzy in weapon and taking out Meat Shield altogether.

Purity of Elements instead of Flesh/Stone seems like a very solid choice, will be pretty costly to regear which is my main concern.
"
DocRoberts написал:

Best defense is shaper's gloves and a good pair of hunter's boots in your case. (Looking at your gear I don't believe that you can afford a HH as the ultimate defensive option). With shaper's gloves you also don't need a mana flask with 5L cyclone (which is very unreliable as anticurse flask).

Yeah, no way I'll be able to afford HH ever. That said, I got a pretty good upgrade on a belt tonight (11ex):

Now I'm forced to redo my resists. Sadly, I dont have enough mana right now to run Purity of Elems... I need Enlighten4 and probably a mana reserve jewel.

On Shaper's Gloves, I have +5 auras with Enfeeble on hit, so I'll probably never switch back lol

Последняя редакция: LegendaryMewtwo. Время: 21 янв. 2020 г., 0:32:52
"
Aldonés написал:
@omglapizza
"
omglapizza написал:
Hey there. I'm curious, since I know Qlida has mentioned the other zombie build guide "King of Summoners" has some questionable choices. It's been the guide I've been following for now, but as I've come into more currency and I'm preparing to make some purchases, can anyone tell me why the choices are questionable? I'm going to dive into the PoBs and compare the two, but is it passive tree choices? Gear? Auras? What makes this build stronger than the other?

Thanks in advance!

Both builds are very similar, but I’m not a huge fan of some of their choices.
- Geofri’s is much less effective this league due to all the chaos damage. Saqawal’s simply is better all around.
- Blasphemy isn’t so hot. We can curse without reserving mana... and the alternative has skellies getting in the way of zombies
- 6L Cyclone setup is much more defensive than 4L setup
- Carrion Golem is bad once you reach L30 Zombies, though it’s decent early on.
- I can’t see the tree, so I couldn’t say how that differs

Qlida also focuses on a very max approach. I look at a more budget approach which involves linking Feeding Frenzy to Chaos Golem (global minion buff) and Generosity to Dread Banner (much stronger Banner). Both require little investment but can be outdone when maxing.

Thanks for the reply. I loaded up the PoB on the first page, definitely has some different pathing. I'll have to look into it further. A couple things though. I know Chaos damage is high this season, but how well does the build play with less energy shield from Saqawals over Geofris? I've gotten used to my 6k health/5k ES life pool. I also didn't see any mention of generosity support on the PoB, but you said it should be linked to Dread Banner. Also Chaos golem over Carrion golem for more defense, and linking it with feeding frenzy? I feel like there aren't enough links to fit all this in.

I also agree with you on the cursing issue. I'm planning on giving my Animate Guardian some Vuln on hit gloves once I get them. Is Vuln from guardian and enfeeble from spectre a good setup? Also, how good is Aspect of the Avian? Is it worth crafting on my weapon in the empty spot? I want to get the necessities purchased before I buy strength stacking belt and amulet.
I have Dying breath in Animate Guardian and want to buy Kingslayer. How much it will boost my dps?
"
DocRoberts написал:
I really don't understand why people spend points on Grave Intentions cluster instead).

Personally, I pick it because it's on the way and you get alot of good defensive minion stats for only 3 points.

It also helps that I think Empower will be better than Minion Life support in the head slot (still testing this out), so Grave Intentions cluster is further insurance in keeping Spectres and your AG alive.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация