[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
DocRoberts написал:
It gives 10% more minion damage, not 5%. They only nerfed attack/cast/movement speed from 15% to 10% and the multiplier on the gem itself. So it's very nice damage buff overall and carrion golem keeps it up all the time.
"

Meatshield was useful on Sirus before nerfs just to keep zombies alive during the fight. Now I don't use it even there. Melee physical damage provides more damage and do not makes zombies too passive. As for FF, I have the buff and also maim from the golem. I'm also using skitterbots instead of purity of elements (more expensive gear, but more damage, still have 25 positive chaos res) and I never used flesh and stone, because it's required extra passives and a gem slot, so I don't see any point in using it over my setup.
You are correct, thanks for the clarification. It was the linked more multiplier that got nerfed, not the more damage from the buff. How well do you find the minion AI without an aggressive or defensive nature? I was liking Meat Shield on paper because it has a reasonably useful more multiplier and comes with movement speed. However, it certainly is more powerful to use a dps gem in its place.

"
Edeka написал:
I checked your tree and you don't use any stance gems for the zombies. At which point do you replace FF/Meatshield?
I don’t recommend actually checking out my tree. I gave up on Metamorph early on and switched to Standard. I have legacy gear in standard and was already strong enough to accomplish what I wanted without too much effort. I would make the gem swap to Meat Shield first, see if you like it, and then consider the other changes.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 14:20:41
Thanks everybody for the input!
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
Edeka написал:
I checked your tree and you don't use any stance gems for the zombies. At which point do you replace FF/Meatshield?

Meatshield was useful on Sirus before nerfs just to keep zombies alive during the fight. Now I don't use it even there. Melee physical damage provides more damage and do not makes zombies too passive. As for FF, I have the buff and also maim from the golem. I'm also using skitterbots instead of purity of elements (more expensive gear, but more damage, still have 25 positive chaos res) and I never used flesh and stone, because it's required extra passives and a gem slot, so I don't see any point in using it over my setup.

I really like Meatshield, i find its the best gem if you dont want your zombies to lag behind which helps alot with clear speed.
That said, i'm debating subbing it out to free up a slot. Going to swap feeding frenzy in weapon again and see if i enjoy the style.

Free slot will let me try and 6-L chest piece and get that 8% dmg reduction while spin2win
Trying to make levelling as painless as possible, what would be better in overall defense? Discipline, Grace, or sand stance which provides dmg reduction outside the aura and blind within the aura?

I usually dont die during mapping, but ocassionally during lag spikes ill get caught in over lapping frost novas... would any of those auras help in this situation or would it just be better to stick with blood stance?
Hello!

I’m about to give this build a try.
I’m already buying most of the gear and gems needed for endgame.

But I have a doubt.
With my calculations:
Purity of elements give around 30% to all res, and we get another 10% from the tree.
How do you guys cap your res?

After checking some profiles and the gear in the guide I can’t understand how ppl manage to do it.
"
aortisan написал:
Hello!

After checking some profiles and the gear in the guide I can’t understand how ppl manage to do it.

30% from Bone Barrier ascendancy might be what you're missing.
"
aortisan написал:
Hello!

I’m about to give this build a try.
I’m already buying most of the gear and gems needed for endgame.

But I have a doubt.
With my calculations:
Purity of elements give around 30% to all res, and we get another 10% from the tree.

Spirit offering adds another 30% all res. Good guideline is to cap resists and then let your spirit offering procs overcap you so you got elem weakness maps covered.
"
Ikarian3 написал:
"
aortisan написал:
Hello!

30% from Bone Barrier ascendancy might be what you're missing.

This is what I was missing.
While checking my setup I didn’t have any zombie up.

Thanks for the tip
Ok I am stuck on gems. I have all but awakened multistrike at my disposal now and not sure what I want to do that will provide best options.

So Weapon awakened melee - awakened minion - multi - raised zombie - empower - (not sure if i should do impale or feeding frenzy here. if i do impale then ff prolly should be used with a golem)

So I would like to cut unset rings altogether. I hate losing implicits on them.

So between the remaining 8ls i have the following to consider. Technically have 9 links cause i run 5l cyclone in chest to keep a socket open. A good place for either dash or convocation to free up a spot.

Dread Banner - awakened generosity

golem - ff - maim (whatever combo is needed to make up for lack of gems elsewhere)

purity - pride - flesh and stone - enlighten (cutting whatever is not needed)

flesh and stone also has option of maim link

utility of convocation and vaal molten shell (although considered cutting shell)

anyways I need some help once again because with all this there is a chunk of combos i could go with and not sure what is preforming best.

I can only run 3 additional auras to avian so one has to go. Some of the decisions here have to be made over others. Not good at truly fully testing pob so trying to see what my best option is since i have basically all the awakened gems except multi.

Anyways thanks for helping me clean up my socket choices.

p.s. also been considering taking horde, grave, and death and attuning charisma to be able to run all auras. wondering if there is a good tree setup to do this and offset the loss.
Последняя редакция: WulfKnightz13. Время: 20 янв. 2020 г., 18:37:18
@ Legendary Mewtwo
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Trying to make levelling as painless as possible, what would be better in overall defense? Discipline, Grace, or sand stance which provides dmg reduction outside the aura and blind within the aura?

I usually dont die during mapping, but ocassionally during lag spikes ill get caught in over lapping frost novas... would any of those auras help in this situation or would it just be better to stick with blood stance?

Well, standing still is generally the worst thing you can do defensively, and Discipline falls short without good ES scaling. Sand stance wouldn't be too bad, but for leveling I'd honestly recommend Purity of Elements and maintain Fortify + Endurance Charges. Arctic Armour would be beneficial as well.
@ WulfKnightz13
"
WulfKnightz13 написал:
Ok I am stuck on gems. I have all but awakened multistrike at my disposal now and not sure what I want to do that will provide best options.

So Weapon awakened melee - awakened minion - multi - raised zombie - empower - (not sure if i should do impale or feeding frenzy here. if i do impale then ff prolly should be used with a golem)

So I would like to cut unset rings altogether. I hate losing implicits on them.

So between the remaining 8ls i have the following to consider. Technically have 9 links cause i run 5l cyclone in chest to keep a socket open. A good place for either dash or convocation to free up a spot.

Dread Banner - awakened generosity

golem - ff - maim (whatever combo is needed to make up for lack of gems elsewhere)

purity - pride - flesh and stone - enlighten (cutting whatever is not needed)

flesh and stone also has option of maim link

utility of convocation and vaal molten shell (although considered cutting shell)

anyways I need some help once again because with all this there is a chunk of combos i could go with and not sure what is preforming best.

I can only run 3 additional auras to avian so one has to go. Some of the decisions here have to be made over others. Not good at truly fully testing pob so trying to see what my best option is since i have basically all the awakened gems except multi.

Anyways thanks for helping me clean up my socket choices.

p.s. also been considering taking horde, grave, and death and attuning charisma to be able to run all auras. wondering if there is a good tree setup to do this and offset the loss.

First of all, Flesh & Stone and Maim Support must be linked to receive benefit from both, otherwise only the stronger of the two will be in effect. I would also not drop Impale. Imaple on Zombies combined with Dread Banner + Generosity provides ~79% more multiplier to your dps, more if using Awakened Generosity.

I still recommend going:
- Golem
- Feeding Frenzy
- Flesh and Stone
- Maim

- Dread Banner
- Generosity
- Pride
- Flame Dash or Convocation (other would go in chest for you)

I'm able to run all auras with only 3 points invested to Sovereignty and 10% on Sawqawal's, but that's only with 2% unreserved mana, so you would need an additional point if your pool isn't large enough or your chest isn't 10%. For an additional 4% mana reserved on tree you can swap F&S + Maim for Skitterbots in order to free up a gem slot (less offense, more defense).

Personally I find that route nearly as strong and certainly much cheaper than trying to mix in an additional aura, though I cannot say exactly where the dps numbers fall.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация