[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Is there a breakdown of crafting rares? I'm talking about amulet,boots and belt. Also, I've seen that people are not using staunching flask - why?
I managed to roll a 320% Minion damage/ 37% chaos resistance / 80% minion life Hubris, and while forcing it into my build does give me around a 20% boost to overall minion damage, it costs me around 1000 life and 1000 energy shield, as well as 1 Zombie. It's a good high DPS option for sure, but I'm not sure I'm willing to give up the extra protection.
"
noveluspoe написал:
Is there a breakdown of crafting rares? I'm talking about amulet,boots and belt. Also, I've seen that people are not using staunching flask - why?
Other than the crafting section Qlida has in the main guide, there are only a few scattered posts with instructions on crafting. You’re best bet is reading what’s in the guide and doing a forum search. If you still can’t find what you need then ask. We don’t need staunching because Bone Armour (skill from Bone Barrier Ascendency) provides immunity to bleed during its effect.

"
Breken написал:
I managed to roll a 320% Minion damage/ 37% chaos resistance / 80% minion life Hubris, and while forcing it into my build does give me around a 20% boost to overall minion damage, it costs me around 1000 life and 1000 energy shield, as well as 1 Zombie. It's a good high DPS option for sure, but I'm not sure I'm willing to give up the extra protection.
I have to agree. As is that doesn’t sound worth the trade. How is the passive point tradeoff?
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 11:14:58
"
Aldonés написал:
"
noveluspoe написал:
Other than the crafting section Qlida has in the main guide, there are only a few scattered posts with instructions on crafting. You’re best bet is reading what’s in the guide and doing a forum search. If you still can’t find what you need then ask. We don’t need staunching because Bone Armour (skill from Bone Barrier Ascendency) provides immunity to bleed during its effect.

"
Breken написал:
I have to agree. As is that doesn’t sound worth the trade. How is the passive point tradeoff?

Yeah didn't find much besides a little bit info on boots. I'd like to craft %attributes stygian, +1 int amulet(i guess it's better than zombies, but is it cheaper?) and elder+hunter boots.
"
noveluspoe написал:
Yeah didn't find much besides a little bit info on boots. I'd like to craft %attributes stygian, +1 int amulet(i guess it's better than zombies, but is it cheaper?) and elder+hunter boots.

10-12% attributes is a Shaper mod, weight 0? Not sure what PoEDB means by that (might be disabled for 3.9 and 6-9% is best that can be rolled, weight 800)
+1 Zombie Elder, weight 800
+1 Intellect skill gems Hunter, weight 200
9-12% strength Warlord, weight 600
Pride has 20-25% reduced mana res Warlord, weight 500

So when crafting you have a 4x better chance of getting Zombies. I don’t know the various costs with blocking, slamming, etc, and if any of that is more readily available.
Скрытый текст
"
Aldonés написал:
"
chinchica написал:
Going through the last few pages of theorycrafting is quite interesting. For the average joe like myself, how viable is the 4L CWC cyclone setup? It is unlikely that majority of people can afford the boots with fortify on them and failing that, we will have to consider a 4L (without fortify) setup if you want to run all gems incl. VMS, Convocation, Flame dash.

I like the 4L DocRoberts is running plus dread banner and awakened generosity in the chest however I fear I might die too often with that setup.

I won’t speak to what others are running, but 4L is perfectly viable. ~90% of the value comes in the 4L portion after all, but I think I’d tweak it slightly and move Maim off the Golem and into Cyclone. It really depends on where you during fights, and I’m usually on top of the boss. It certainly grants a higher uptime on trash. That also means for bosses Kingmaker is sufficient for Fortify, but when mapping I’m often out of range.

Still being gem starved it can make a difference. I am a big fan of linking FF to Golem. We lose the aggressive nature but gain over 30% more dps if I recall correctly. It’s also worth noting that 12% less action speed is significant. That’s 12% less attack/cast/movement speed on enemies, and the shock increased damage taken is applicable to the chaos portion rather than only the physical damage.

With regards to Maim - my understanding is that we need it only for things that alive more than 1-2sec (bosses). So when our AG hits the boss he will apply vulnerability, at that point when zombies are smacking him, he will definitely be maimed as well so we already have the maim effect on bosses unless I am misunderstanding. I don’t think it is needed on thrash, not for me anyway as things die rather quick with 150k dps per zombie.
Yeah didn't find much besides a little bit info on boots. I'd like to craft %attributes stygian, +1 int amulet(i guess it's better than zombies, but is it cheaper?) and elder+hunter boots.[/quote]

For Stygian:

1) Buy cheap i86 Stygian (maybe 5c?)
2) Use Hunter's orb on Stygian
3) Scour and use 4 intrinsic catalysts (this allows for high attribute chance)
4) Chaos spam ftw until you hit strength, attributes %, and rest of wanted mods.

For Amulet:

Zombie:
2 ways of doing it which would be:

A) Easy but pricey:

1)Buy any elder amulet with +1 zombie (no other elder mods)(3c)
2)Buy a good STR or STR/DEX Amulet ilvl 80+ base (Warlord) with STR% minimum 9%
No other Warlord mods (100c+)
3) Awakener's Orb click the edler ammy and click on Warlord ammy, pray for the best. All mods will be random but you'll get the 2 desired mods

B) You can alt spam the bases I described in previous method and do step # 3

+1 int skill gems

Same method as previous, but instead of elder ammy you find hunter ammy with +1 Int skill gems (no other hunter mods)

The point of only having 1 influenced mod per base is because when you mash them together with awakener's orb, it will only take 1 influence mod per base. Don't chance it and waste your currecny.

Elder/Hunter Boots:

1) Find you're favorite Boots Base (preferably i86 Two-Toned Boots) Hit it with a hunter orb
2) Awakener's orb click a set of elder boots and click your hunter boots
3) Alt spam till you get 2 mods you want, and then regal.

or

3) Chaos spam

OR

3) Alt spam till you get 2 mods you want, create imprint with Craicic Chimeral Beast, regal to see if you get what you want. If you don't get it then you can use your imprint and start again.

Tips for imprints: If you fail your regal you can get the Fenumal Plagued Arachnid Beast and split the boots. IF YOUR LUCKY you get a duplicate of the boots you were working with AND you can use your imprint on your failed boots.

This whole description of crafting is messy, but hope you can get the gist of it.

GL!
Here is a list of various amulet mods we can craft. I’m only going to list the T1 values of something I consider worthwhile, but you can check out the full set of mods at PoeDB. The format will be mod, required item level, mod weight (chance of rolling).

Standard Prefix
- 80-89 life, 54, 1000
- 48-51 energy shield, 80, 1000
- 20-22% armour, 70, 1000
Standard Suffix
- 51-55 strength, 70, 1000
- 46-48% fire, cold, or lightning resistance, 84, 1000
- 31-35% chaos resistance, 81, 250
- 17-18% all elemental resistances, 85, 1000

Shaper Prefix
- 7-8% movement speed, 84, 800
Shaper Suffix
- Grants L22 Discipline or Haste, 68, 800
- 6-9% increased attributes, 68, 800
- 10-12% increased attributes, 75, 0?

Elder Prefix
- +1 Zombie, 68, 800
Elder Suffix
- None

Crusader Prefix
- None
Crusader Suffix
- Discipline has 25-30% reduced mana reserved

Redeemer Prefix
- None
Redeemer Suffix
- 4-5% reduced mana reserved

Hunter Prefix
- 7-10% increased movement speed, 80, 500
- +1 to level of all intelligence skill gems, 82, 250
Hunter Suffix
- None

Warlord Prefix
- None
Warlord Suffix
- 9-12% increased strength, 75, 500
- Pride has 20-25% reduced mana reserved, 75, 500

Delve Prefix
- None
Delve Suffix
- Minions have 15-30% movement speed, Bound Fossil, 2000

Crafting Bench Prefixes
- 41-55 life
- 36-40 life + 4 mana/sec
- Channeling skills cost - 8-9
Crafting Bench Suffixes
- 21-28 fire, cold, or lightning resistance
- 26-30 strength
- 10-13 attributes
- minions have 18-22% movement speed
- 15-17 strength + intelligence or dexterity
- +1 minimum Endurance Charges

Essence Prefixes
- None
Essence Suffixes
- minions have 27-30% movement speed, Deafening Fear
- 51-58 strength, Deafening Rage

Let me know if I missed anything...

Deafening Rage goes for ~25c, but it might be worthwhile using that over regular chaos spam. You could also drop down to Shrieking for ~10c per roll and get 43-50 strength. That just leaves which 2 influences you want to roll.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 23 янв. 2020 г., 14:41:48
I rolled a Lethal Pride that when above devotion gives 25% increased Strength and +20 extra strength on top of all the minor nodes. With it in my current build it grants a whopping 348 Strength from one jewel. Video below, since my image editing skills aren't good enough to put it into one picture.

https://youtu.be/X_pAQqMaXSc
how can you sustain mana for cyclone with spiritual command node?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация