[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
hardcorecheese написал:
First league playing since 2015 so game knowledge isn't completely there but been trying to follow the build and change things as I progress.

Tree looks a bit odd on the left because of the lethal pride nodes. (4x 5% str, 10% fort effect)

Any tips on what I should be upgrading/changing would be appreciated.

I'd work on level 4 empower aswell as level 21 zombie, as they would give you quite a dps boost and if you get both you'd get another zombie aswell.
"
Qlidascope написал:
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Oh wow just got:

This ammy already has 33 more STR than Astramentis, any suggestions on what prefixes to multimod? I'm guessing +26-30 ES and 15-20% ES are the best options.

ES or reduced cost of channeling skills if you ask me ^^

Lol thanks for answering my Q in game! I ended up crafting double ES as i'm not sure how long it could take me to get -3 channeling mana.
Последняя редакция: LegendaryMewtwo. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 8:42:43
Is it worth to go for Divine Fervour node as that's where my 5% inc strength from Lethal Pride rolled(got 15% overall) or it's better to keep rolling and pray for more useful node?
Your POB pastebin is a bit bloated. The way POB works, is if you check feeding freenzy, but remove the gem, it makes the check box for feeding frenzy disappear, but still applies the buff effect to your dps. The POB you link doesn't have feeding frenzy linked anywhere, but is applying the hidden feeding frenzy buff. Removing it drops you down about 66k dps per zombie, which is pretty significant, and totals about 1.1mil less dps than you have, not including impale calculations. I'm not sure if this is an error, of if it was knowingly hidden, but I wanted to clarify for anyone interested.
"
noveluspoe написал:
Is it worth to go for Divine Fervour node as that's where my 5% inc strength from Lethal Pride rolled(got 15% overall) or it's better to keep rolling and pray for more useful node?

It depends on the pathing. I have a lethal pride that can give 20% str(devotion, divine fervor, righteous decree and smashing strikes). With mine, moving some things around on the tree to get divine fervor and righteous decree, totalling to 15% str, is worth it since it's just 4 points, but getting the last 5% from smashing strikes isn't, and I either lose life or damage getting to it, for a marginal increase. I'd say you can make a 4 point jump work, but past 5 you're gonna start losing things of value pretty quickly.
"
sephrik написал:
"
noveluspoe написал:

It depends on the pathing. I have a lethal pride that can give 20% str(devotion, divine fervor, righteous decree and smashing strikes). With mine, moving some things around on the tree to get divine fervor and righteous decree, totalling to 15% str, is worth it since it's just 4 points, but getting the last 5% from smashing strikes isn't, and I either lose life or damage getting to it, for a marginal increase. I'd say you can make a 4 point jump work, but past 5 you're gonna start losing things of value pretty quickly.

Red circles are my 5% inc str nodes. I guess I can make it work, but not sure if I shouldnt just reroll Pride.
Последняя редакция: noveluspoe. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 10:44:27
"
noveluspoe написал:
"
sephrik написал:
"
noveluspoe написал:

Red circles are my 5% inc str nodes. I guess I can make it work, but not sure if I shouldnt just reroll Pride.

I wouldn't reroll. Sanctum of thought isn't amazing, but think of it this way. In the main build, he grabs the endurance charge, likely because of lethal pride. With you not having 5% on the endurance charge, that's basically two points you can spend for free getting your 5% nodes. Including sanctum and divine fervor, that's just 3 points for 15% str. That's well worth it.
"
noveluspoe написал:

I’d say keep it. You’re in a similar boat to me depending on the value of your other notables. Divine Favour isn’t great, but it’s 2 points and not completely useless (10 strength/intellect). It really does depend on the cumulative benefit though. You are investing 5 extra points, but SoT is defensive in its own right.

You can always save up to purchase another and try rolling that.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 12:38:03

Any ideas what to do next? Lock suffixes, annul gamble and multi or its not worth the chances thus just multi and craft hp+resists?

Edit: I assume going for hunter %str boots is much cheaper than fortify+%str, so what's the best way of getting a pair of these? Just ilvl86 two-toned, hunter'orb and alt+regal alongside with multimod?
Последняя редакция: noveluspoe. Время: 24 янв. 2020 г., 14:51:48
"
sephrik написал:
Your POB pastebin is a bit bloated. The way POB works, is if you check feeding freenzy, but remove the gem, it makes the check box for feeding frenzy disappear, but still applies the buff effect to your dps. The POB you link doesn't have feeding frenzy linked anywhere, but is applying the hidden feeding frenzy buff. Removing it drops you down about 66k dps per zombie, which is pretty significant, and totals about 1.1mil less dps than you have, not including impale calculations. I'm not sure if this is an error, of if it was knowingly hidden, but I wanted to clarify for anyone interested.

Qlida is known POB warrior. But build is still great ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация