[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Oh wow just got:

This ammy already has 33 more STR than Astramentis, any suggestions on what prefixes to multimod? I'm guessing +26-30 ES and 15-20% ES are the best options.

I have kingmaker on AG
applies vulnerability from my gloves
maim from carrion golem
shock from skiterbots

next plan is to get a 2H weapon and give up elemental weakness maps
besides timless jewels, how can i improve my build now?
"
moooff написал:
how can you sustain mana for cyclone with spiritual command node?

Absolutely no trouble. I’ve not done the actual math, but I’ve never not been able to permanently cast Cyclone, and I don’t do any of the fancy -# cost of channeled skills.
First league playing since 2015 so game knowledge isn't completely there but been trying to follow the build and change things as I progress.

Tree looks a bit odd on the left because of the lethal pride nodes. (4x 5% str, 10% fort effect)

Any tips on what I should be upgrading/changing would be appreciated.

"
Qlidascope написал:

+1 intelligence gems could be better when not looking purely at PoB since the remaining zombies would have easier to access bosses and do the damage you're talking about. This may be a rare case of less is indeed more? :D

I like how the +1 int affects stuff, like higher es from disciplines, more res from purity of element, +1 level to spectre, skele and zombie giving them higher hp and damage. All this for just 1 zombie

"
Breken написал:
I managed to roll a 320% Minion damage/ 37% chaos resistance / 80% minion life Hubris, and while forcing it into my build does give me around a 20% boost to overall minion damage, it costs me around 1000 life and 1000 energy shield, as well as 1 Zombie. It's a good high DPS option for sure, but I'm not sure I'm willing to give up the extra protection.

I feel like it really depends on which nodes it hits and therefore how much you loose. I had to find about 150 strength and 200 life elsewhere for my 100% elemental resists aswell as 320% minion damage.
"
CouriOtoko написал:
I rolled a Lethal Pride that when above devotion gives 25% increased Strength and +20 extra strength on top of all the minor nodes. With it in my current build it grants a whopping 348 Strength from one jewel. Video below, since my image editing skills aren't good enough to put it into one picture.

https://youtu.be/X_pAQqMaXSc

Thats pretty nutty dude ^^
"
moooff написал:
how can you sustain mana for cyclone with spiritual command node?

I'm pretty sure you can sustain cyclone just by using shapers touch since you get such a big manapool. This might be wrong though. However if you get just one reduced mana cost of channeling skills you should be more than fine.
"
LegendaryMewtwo написал:
Oh wow just got:

This ammy already has 33 more STR than Astramentis, any suggestions on what prefixes to multimod? I'm guessing +26-30 ES and 15-20% ES are the best options.

ES or reduced cost of channeling skills if you ask me ^^
"
Krueladin написал:
I have kingmaker on AG
applies vulnerability from my gloves
maim from carrion golem
shock from skiterbots

next plan is to get a 2H weapon and give up elemental weakness maps
besides timless jewels, how can i improve my build now?

You can get rare boots/belt thats stronger than your current setup. You can also work in impale if you want more damage. It all really depends on where you want to take the build ^^

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация