[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
noveluspoe написал:
Скрытый текст

Any ideas what to do next? Lock suffixes, annul gamble and multi or its not worth the chances thus just multi and craft hp+resists?

Edit: I assume going for hunter %str boots is much cheaper than fortify+%str, so what's the best way of getting a pair of these? Just ilvl86 two-toned, hunter'orb and alt+regal alongside with multimod?
I think the best you can do with this amulet is to use T3 Aislin in Research for 2 veiled mods, or just craft life/-mana cost/chaos res/minion movement/str+dex/etc. It's better to craft new amulet than gambling with annulments, especially when there's not many good prefixes for multimod anyway.

I'd probably just use ilvl 84-85 elder two-toned boots + any ilvl hunter boots + Awakener's orb to get the base for cheap craft (just roll strength , movement speed and life from alt/regal + multimod the rest; you can even get good boots from awakener's orb if you're lucky). In my opinion ilvl 86 matters only for the ultimate craft with fortify and % strength.
Последняя редакция: DocRoberts. Время: 25 янв. 2020 г., 0:59:19
+ 2 Efficient Training and Brawn

I'm trying to update weapon as something like this https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/JB7Gbbbhl my question is how important is the "Grants aspect of the Avian" suffix. I already have saqawal's nest
Hello fellow witches!

What is currently considered the easiest Necromancer setup to kill Sirus 8?
I recently tried Empy's CI Necromancer, at level 94 with gg gear I achieved 1900 strength, 11000 ES, 16 zombies ... and still ripped in the fight.
Char name: Freezemewitch

In the forums, many different variants of the summoner are showcased, CI vs hybrid vs lifebased, pure zombies vs zombies + skeletons, Geofri's Sanctuary vs Saqawal's Nest, aspect of the spider vs aspect of the avian.
For killing Sirus in standard, I have a level 100 witch ready to respec with almost all kinds of perfect gear. Which variant do you think is the safest to kill Sirus maxlevel if lacking mechanical skill? I feel that skeletons to a lot more damage than zombies, should they be incorporated? Clear speed doesn't matter.
Side question, the char should only ever do this fight, how much EHP (life + chaos res) against chaos is necessary to tank and survive all chaos damage in the fight?
"
BigJobless написал:
my question is how important is the "Grants aspect of the Avian" suffix. I already have saqawal's nest

Saqawal's nest doesn't provide an Aspect of the Avian, so you definitely want this suffix somewhere on your gear. Maybe on rings or belt, but personally I prefer it on weapon because we have not that much useful things which could fill in the empty suffix.
Freyja's Sanctuary HO:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2325484
Hi,
I've got about 12 ex to spend, what would be the best upgrade for me?
thanks! :)

"
xaeon написал:
Hi,
I've got about 12 ex to spend, what would be the best upgrade for me?
thanks! :)
Baron with dread banner enchantment, put quality on banner, get/buy lvl 21 spirit offering without quality, craft hybrid armour/es on belt, change useless damage on vermilion ring to flat es or -mana cost to channeling skills, replace diamond ring by unset, so you'll have extra socket for awakened generosity for banner.
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
noveluspoe написал:
Скрытый текст

Any ideas what to do next? Lock suffixes, annul gamble and multi or its not worth the chances thus just multi and craft hp+resists?

Edit: I assume going for hunter %str boots is much cheaper than fortify+%str, so what's the best way of getting a pair of these? Just ilvl86 two-toned, hunter'orb and alt+regal alongside with multimod?
I think the best you can do with this amulet is to use T3 Aislin in Research for 2 veiled mods, or just craft life/-mana cost/chaos res/minion movement/str+dex/etc. It's better to craft new amulet than gambling with annulments, especially when there's not many good prefixes for multimod anyway.

I'd probably just use ilvl 84-85 elder two-toned boots + any ilvl hunter boots + Awakener's orb to get the base for cheap craft (just roll strength , movement speed and life from alt/regal + multimod the rest; you can even get good boots from awakener's orb if you're lucky). In my opinion ilvl 86 matters only for the ultimate craft with fortify and % strength.

should I just regal and multi a pair of those?
"
noveluspoe написал:
Скрытый текст
It depends on the result after regal. If there will be useless suffix(so you can't get flat str), then you'll have to start from scratch or gamble with annulment probably (I'm not sure that someone will buy this variant without flat strength). If you hit flat str or some prefix, then you can multimod it. If you want 30 movement speed, then you have to craft several pairs probably until you hit it from alt/regal.
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
noveluspoe написал:
Скрытый текст
It depends on the result after regal. If there will be useless suffix(so you can't get flat str), then you'll have to start from scratch or gamble with annulment probably (I'm not sure that someone will buy this variant without flat strength). If you hit flat str or some prefix, then you can multimod it. If you want 30 movement speed, then you have to craft several pairs probably until you hit it from alt/regal.

Not sure if I should multi this, strength roll is questionable.
how do you get the watchers eye with so much chaos res?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация