[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Lethal Pride 15% +20 Flat Str

Done for this league. Don't hesistate to PM me in interested.

"
Aldonés написал:
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
May i ask what are the things that you toggle and tick in POB to get 500k+ zombie damage per zombie? I import my character and i only get 90k

Not everyone will have everything:
- Minions have Frenzy and Power Charges
- Intimidate
- Manually write in anything AG has equipped
- Manually write in impale value
- Manually write in Skitterbots shock value
- Manually write in Timeless Jewel
- Manually write in Feeding Frenzy (selecting it gives the wrong value)
- Correctly calculating Multistrike
- On Consecrated Ground

How to write Skitter's shock value?
"
kuramaensigu написал:
I use mod from Yoke of Suffering (Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them) which original pob can understand, change 5% to 18% (0.15*1.22) and select only chill or bleed in options. Or use LocalIdentity's fork of pob and write 18% manually in shock value.
How do you open complete Legion encounters even vaal sekeletons ar enot enough for me :(
Hello, if I got Awakened Melee Physical Damage next, which gem would I replace?

Minion Damage or Meatshield?
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
kuramaensigu написал:
I use mod from Yoke of Suffering (Enemies take 5% increased Damage for each type of Ailment you have inflicted on them) which original pob can understand, change 5% to 18% (0.15*1.22) and select only chill or bleed in options. Or use LocalIdentity's fork of pob and write 18% manually in shock value.

Enemies taunted by you take #% increased damage and then select enemies as taunted in the configuration. Skitterbots typically shocks at 18 - 20% based on Skitterbots level and increased aura effect (aura effect will increase the increased effect value on the gem, not the actual shock/chill auras). DocRoberts method works the same way.

"
Edeka написал:

Your call. Meat Shield provides more utility, and Minion Damage more dps. I’d prefer to keep the damage, especially since we don’t need the additional zombie tankiness since the Sirus nerf.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 30 янв. 2020 г., 8:24:43
"
moooff написал:
How do you open complete Legion encounters even vaal sekeletons ar enot enough for me :(

Sadly this build struggles abit with full legion clears unless you have some very good gear. I can recommend you to go into the backlines and convocate once you're on top of some juice and then move on to the next cluster and do the same ^^
"
Edeka написал:

It depends abit on how you like the AI of your minions to work. However i would say meatshield ^^
Which amulet would you suggest to use?

Zombie one gives life and chaos resist but no additional strength, so I think it is a hard choice ^^

"
falagar112 написал:
Which amulet would you suggest to use?

Zombie one gives life and chaos resist but no additional strength, so I think it is a hard choice ^^

With your current gear I'd use the second (+1 lvl to zombies should be better overall because of body blocking). You don't really need that much chaos res (even 5% overcap). But if you change something else in your gear, then the first amulet will be better of course.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация