[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I just got this jewel from the uber elder. Thought you guys would appreciate it. Have no idea how much it's worth. Will use for now and might consider selling later. If anyone has tips on price, let me know.

Последняя редакция: chinchica. Время: 28 янв. 2020 г., 18:48:37
yo, appreciate the time you've put into this build and everything you have done. i was just curious if im a pob noob or just a noob in general but my zombie numbers compared to yours are very small lol. I don't have any of the awakened gems yet but there has to be something that I am doing wrong. Idk if you guys prefer to link my gear or if my pob is fine here it is.

https://pastebin.com/A9GSL0uR

I have no problem clearing maps and killing bosses and juiced metas and what not..but I wouldn't mind seeing those crazy op #s or close to them that the OP pob has haha.
RIP getstunnednerd 92 HC Shadow. vod:http://www.twitch.tv/grrumbles/c/2061704
"
Aldonés написал:
"
Haungo написал:
Hi, can i use brutality support? is it good? Thanks!

If using Flesh Offering instead of Spirit Offering, then yes. Given GGG hasn’t released armour numbers for bosses, Awakened Brutality may be a dps boost, but I don’t think anyone here has tested it. With the enough scaling elsewhere, the extra damage might be superior to the chaos portion of SO.

In general though, do not use it. SO is much better than FO, and it takes a considerable amount of scaling to make dropping the chaos damage worthwhile.

not really - even normal brutallity with FO is a good number more dps - but it's really a trade-off.

I played at beginning since endgame 100 with FO - but switched back to SO - it's really "safer" gameplay. Meanwhile even me can't ignore the 2,5k ES per 0,7s refresh rate. you'll lose dps, that's for sure (around 10% with my pob) even without the calculating of the reduced armor of a. brutallity, but hey... doing 55m dps or 50m dps... everything dies so or so
"
yo, appreciate the time you've put into this build and everything you have done. i was just curious if im a pob noob or just a noob in general but my zombie numbers compared to yours are very small lol. I don't have any of the awakened gems yet but there has to be something that I am doing wrong. Idk if you guys prefer to link my gear or if my pob is fine here it is.

https://pastebin.com/A9GSL0uR

I have no problem clearing maps and killing bosses and juiced metas and what not..but I wouldn't mind seeing those crazy op #s or close to them that the OP pob has haha.
Replace useless melee splash by multistrike and your dps will be much higher. Other than that use better items. And select in pob shaper/guardian boss and unselect intimidate because you have no source of it.
Последняя редакция: DocRoberts. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 1:46:55
"
chinchica написал:

I just got this jewel from the uber elder. Thought you guys would appreciate it. Have no idea how much it's worth. Will use for now and might consider selling later. If anyone has tips on price, let me know.

I was searching for something like this whole league, but now i switched to clarity and chaos resist purity of elements.

That watcher is just crazy, price should be over 100ex since i didnt see not one this league maybe even higher.
I'm trying to craft the weapon using the method 2.
It says wait for "Fortify" or "level of socketed gems", but among about 5000 alts, I can many many times Fortify, but never "level of socketed gems", only level of melee/chaos/whatever gems, but never simple "level of socketed gems", ilvl of my Warstaff is according to guide - 69. Is it just my bad luck or what...?
"
kebal написал:
It says wait for "Fortify" or "level of socketed gems", but among about 5000 alts, I can many many times Fortify, but never "level of socketed gems", only level of melee/chaos/whatever gems, but never simple "level of socketed gems", ilvl of my Warstaff is according to guide - 69. Is it just my bad luck or what...?

As +1 Socketed Gems has 2.5 times higher occurrence rate than Fortify, that seems very unlikely - but I guess within the possibilities of weird RNG. It's hard to hit the combo though. I've seen reports of people using 15k+ alts.
Последняя редакция: Ikarian3. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 14:24:04
"
chinchica написал:

Crazy jewel. Congrats. While I haven't had search running all league, it's the first one of it's kind I've seen.
Used method 1 weapon crafting , spent like 200 alts per each this is what i did"
1.get proper ilvl weapon to 28-30 quality using fossils.
craft extra quality then link it.
2.get fortify,craft cannot roll attack mods regal go menagerie 30 chaos beast change sufix into random prefix got 3/3 +1 of gems.
craft prefixes cannot be changed use scourging orb easy.
"
Ikarian3 написал:
"
kebal написал:

As +1 Socketed Gems has 2.5 times higher occurrence rate than Fortify, that seems very unlikely - but I guess within the possibilities of weird RNG. It's hard to hit the combo though. I've seen reports of people using 15k+ alts.

Where did you find this info? I'm pretty sure something else is blocking me... Maybe ilvl 69 is incorrect? Whenever I buy next 4000alts, i'm always 100% sure I won't get those +1 lvl to socketed gems, maybe I'm wrong and what I need is melee socketed gems? But this seems like incorrect...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация