[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
kebal написал:
"
Ikarian3 написал:
"
kebal написал:
I'm trying to craft the weapon using the method 2.
It says wait for "Fortify" or "level of socketed gems", but among about 5000 alts, I can many many times Fortify, but never "level of socketed gems", only level of melee/chaos/whatever gems, but never simple "level of socketed gems", ilvl of my Warstaff is according to guide - 69. Is it just my bad luck or what...?

As +1 Socketed Gems has 2.5 times higher occurrence rate than Fortify, that seems very unlikely - but I guess within the possibilities of weird RNG. It's hard to hit the combo though. I've seen reports of people using 15k+ alts.

Where did you find this info? I'm pretty sure something else is blocking me... Maybe ilvl 69 is incorrect? Whenever I buy next 4000alts, i'm always 100% sure I won't get those +1 lvl to socketed gems, maybe I'm wrong and what I need is melee socketed gems? But this seems like incorrect...

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Warstaff
Paragon's 50 +1 to Level of Socketed Gems 1000
68 Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 1 Fortify 400

It's +1 to Level of Socketed Gems you want. Ilevel 69 is enough for both mods.
My mistake was that I thought that it is warstaff whereas it is not...
I am following Qlida's build and going to have 2-3 abyss jewels, except the below:
-minions deal % increased dmg
-minions deal % increased dmg if you used a minion skill
-max life
-max ES
-minions chance to taunt

If there is minions deal # to # dmg, should it be physical, elemental or chaos dmg?

What is your opinions on the best stats in general?
"
DocRoberts написал:
"
yo, appreciate the time you've put into this build and everything you have done. i was just curious if im a pob noob or just a noob in general but my zombie numbers compared to yours are very small lol. I don't have any of the awakened gems yet but there has to be something that I am doing wrong. Idk if you guys prefer to link my gear or if my pob is fine here it is.

https://pastebin.com/A9GSL0uR

I have no problem clearing maps and killing bosses and juiced metas and what not..but I wouldn't mind seeing those crazy op #s or close to them that the OP pob has haha.
Replace useless melee splash by multistrike and your dps will be much higher. Other than that use better items. And select in pob shaper/guardian boss and unselect intimidate because you have no source of it.

yo thanks, also, i thought ruins hellions applied the intimidate debuff with rallying cry or am i mistaken?
RIP getstunnednerd 92 HC Shadow. vod:http://www.twitch.tv/grrumbles/c/2061704
Последняя редакция: GINGERSLAMMED. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 16:55:28
"
chinchica написал:
I am following Qlida's build and going to have 2-3 abyss jewels, except the below:
-max life
-max ES
-minions chance to taunt

If there is minions deal # to # dmg, should it be physical, elemental or chaos dmg?

Everything scales off of physical damage, so you would want that over other sources. However, you're going to get so little benefit off those mods as to practically serve no purpose. I would also move chance to taunt higher up. Taunting causes the enemy to deal 10% less damage to everyone except the one who taunted. A single source of chance to taunt though should be sufficient. Obviously, it's unnecessary if using Meat Shield.
"
chinchica написал:
-max life
-max ES
-minions chance to taunt

For damage it's something like this:
hp/es prefix
flat phys prefix
6% minion attack/cast speed hybrid suffix
20% increased minion damage after using a minion skill suffix

example:
Скрытый текст
this gives ~5-6% dps (depends on other items). Flat phys can be replaced by life in this case, this prefix gives less than 1% damage anyway, but even this and 2 similar jewels was difficult to find

"
yo thanks, also, i thought ruins hellions applied the intimidate debuff with rallying cry or am i mistaken?
Rallying Cry doesn't apply intimidate debuff. We can get it from awakened melee physical damage support gem (1% chance per 2% quality on gem)
"
DocRoberts написал:
Rallying Cry doesn't apply intimidate debuff. We can get it from awakened melee physical damage support gem (1% chance per 2% quality on gem)

You can also get it from a Watcher's Eye Pride mod or Lethal Pride roll.
My latest adventures in crafting:

My "endgame" for a while has been farming T3 Corruption Chambers for weapon double corruption. Poofed 4 weapons so far. When a temple ended with T2 Corruption Chamber I got rather annoyed. Got two weapons I had prepared for the altar out of my stash, along with a stack of Vaal Orbs. Closed my eyes and went for it. Both hit Fortify. The odds of this happening is...
Скрытый текст

I've been trying to fuse Redeemer "Minions Deal Increased Damage" prefix with Warlords "Curse Enemies with level 8 Vulnerability on hit" on Unset Ring using Awakener's Orb. In 8 tries I never hit a strength roll. Out of boredom I grabbed one of the bricked double influence rings and started chaos spamming. Hit this. With a higher strength roll it would have been godly. Thankfully I can stay above 1800 using it.
Скрытый текст

When T3 Jorgin Research hits just right. Turned a Paua Amulet into something useful. Happened just now. Not sure if I'll be using.
Скрытый текст

A rather special STR stacking Stygian. Love Enduring Cry on belts as it frees up a socket.
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: Ikarian3. Время: 29 янв. 2020 г., 19:58:32
May i ask what are the things that you toggle and tick in POB to get 500k+ zombie damage per zombie? I import my character and i only get 90k
"
rolandojuantamad написал:
May i ask what are the things that you toggle and tick in POB to get 500k+ zombie damage per zombie? I import my character and i only get 90k

Not everyone will have everything:
- Minions have Frenzy and Power Charges
- Intimidate
- Manually write in anything AG has equipped
- Manually write in impale value
- Manually write in Skitterbots shock value
- Manually write in Timeless Jewel
- Manually write in Feeding Frenzy (selecting it gives the wrong value)
- Correctly calculating Multistrike
- On Consecrated Ground

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация