[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Is Resolute Technique work on pets?
"
acteroc написал:

No it's only for you (so you don't miss your life leech while spinning). Minions don't benefit.

As for the Saqawal vs Geofri's, you do get effective HP, but it's not good enough to pad your other requirements. That +75 stats is really good. Also up to 10% reduced reserved mana, so good if you want to run most of your auras. It gives you flexibility to get other gear at ease. Damage is better though, 10% is still 10% for the double damage. That's my opinion at least.
"
Aldonés написал:
Zombies simply aren’t a spend 10c on gear and kill Awakener build anymore.

I never played that way, always a big spender -- but I'm not enjoying this. I would MUCH rather have zombie DPS severely nerfed and keep my 15+ zombies. And my +1 zombie enchant to chest which was removed.

Also I've always used Astraments so I don't have to fiddle with needing 17 str here and 6 dex there. So I won't be getting +1 on the amulet either. At best, I'm at 12 pushing to 1500 str.

It just doesn't feel right with so few zombies..
"
Kotylion написал:
"
Rakie1337 написал:
They destroyed zombie builds. The baron nerf was waaay too much. Without an outlandish investment you're stuck at 10 zombies, which is literally pathetic.

It depends what do you mean by outlandish investment. Only necessary
part is weapon, I crafted mine for 10ex, and even before maping was doable with some help from skeletons. Now with weapon and empower 4 I have more then 6 milion dps, and I'm not using cluster jewels jet.

Got the weapon very early. Just not a fan of the lack of zombies, I need numbers.

I also LOATHE skeletons. I like zombies because I don't ever have to cast them again. If skeletons were permanent, I'd be all about them..

Lastly, I like my 6L Cyclone setup for some extra tankiness, so throwing in the skeletons which I hate playing with really sucks, as it takes away from my 6L cyclone anyways.
I am curious your level 1-9 leveling guide takes enduring bond, but all the other ones for the higher levels do not have it. Am I supposed to respec it out later? you actually do not have it in any of the trees other than the 1-9 one for some reason.
Последняя редакция: Siveria. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 5:08:55
"
lobsterzilla написал:
If I want to change gear on my animated guardian is there anyway to get it back ? or do I just have to cast over it to change weapon ?
Once AG equips gear it gets deleted. You cannot get it back. If you change an AG gem on your character (i.e. upgrade to L21 gem), he will retain all his gear. If you trade the AG gem, there is no associated gear with it.

"
silverdash написал:
I wonder why Victario's Influence is hardly used by most people. You can also combine it with 2x cluster 30% increased hatred effect for a total of an extra 148% hatred effect ( ~70% extra damage as cold ) and extra aura's.

Why is Saqual so popular instead?
"
cXs808 написал:
any thoughts on geofris vs saqwals BA? Seems like geofris gives a significant amount of EHP vs saqwals appears to be more of a mapping chest?

I'm gonna sink a ton of currency into the 6L body armour but I can't decide.
Saqawal’s was better pre 3.10 in my opinion, so it certainly is better now that Necros got a heavy ES nerf. In addition to what Rahlien said, Saqawal’s doubles the effect of the buff AND makes it apply to your allies as well. That means minions receive the text line of Minions gain 10% chance to deal Double Damage AND the text line 10% chance to deal Double Damage from their buff. It essentially grants 4x the buff value to our zombies.

You could use Victario’s Influence, but I’d recommend Awakened Generosity instead. It’s better and doesn’t require a sub-par chest piece. If using Hatred, make sure to aim for a 4G or 3G1R Triad Grip. You need to modify the build to deal elemental damage and drop everything that only buffs the physical side (Impale, Pride, Flesh & Stone, Maim, Dread Banner, etc).
So happy with this craft, would've been nice to have HP but I'm not mad at endurance charges :D.

Can finally move my auras to chest.
"
Aldonés написал:
Saqawal’s was better pre 3.10 in my opinion, so it certainly is better now that Necros got a heavy ES nerf.

I used Saqawal's back in 3.8 and it was tissue paper armor, did nothing to keep you alive. Not sure how people play with Saq's in such a 1 shot heavy game, with a glass cannon class who's only defenses get destroyed each league.
Glass cannon? You were playing it wrong. I’ve never seen a build so tanky as the pre 3.10 nerf.
Последняя редакция: Aldonés. Время: 26 марта 2020 г., 19:35:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация