[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Fireturd написал:
Hello,

I have seen so many variations of this build.
Currently I’m running 6 link zombies and 6 link skeletons.
I would like to transition to the 7 aura set up instead of skeletons but I’m not sure that it is more damage. I want to continue to use Geofri’s armor as the defenses are nice.

Is the aura set up more dps than skeletons?
I’m stuck at 11 zombies.
Also I am having a hard time calculating dps in poe right now it says
140k per zombie
195k per skeleton
I’m not sure if I am filling out fields in pob correctly. Does pob calculate damage from impale and Multistrike correctly?

A lot of info but my important question is zombie and auras better than zombie and skeletons?

Thank you,

First thing, get PoB Community Fork (Local Identity). That will fix many of the calculation errors the standard PoB has (including impale and Multistrike). Then you have to manually configure your configuration: select minions have frenzy and power charges, FF active, if enemies are intimidated, etc. you will have to go to your gear and manually write in any stats from your AG, Timeless Jewel, etc. You may also want to look at the difference between initial Pride and max Pride (select Pride on the left side menu).

As for zombies vs zombies and skellies, I recommend sticking to just zombies still. Although we get fewer zombies, they still can crowd each other out of a fight, and throwing more melee fighters in will not solve that issue. Just keep in mind Qlida is constantly testing and will probably update the guide throughout the league. Cluster jewels are much more powerful than probably anyone expected, and I expect to see several changes on that front. A big one is with the changes most of us will stop at 1500 strength as reaching 2000 is more expensive than the investment provides.
how u generate dread banner charges? i always used 6 link zombies and 6 link skelies i am trying use the cyclone setup
del
Последняя редакция: abdemon. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 16:06:39
"
Mokurp написал:
how u generate dread banner charges? i always used 6 link zombies and 6 link skelies i am trying use the cyclone setup

You dont need plant Dread banner, so charges are useless.
Последняя редакция: abdemon. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 14:08:13
If I want to change gear on my animated guardian is there anyway to get it back ? or do I just have to cast over it to change weapon ?
so this 14 zombies is with 2k str? i bought a empower lv 4 got lv 30 in the zombies and is not giving 1 extra zombie rip
in the pob setup, i just saw that we need all 1% reduce mana reserved on the jewels in order to use all the auras
Последняя редакция: duabijitelur. Время: 24 марта 2020 г., 20:41:49
I wonder why Victario's Influence is hardly used by most people. You can also combine it with 2x cluster 30% increased hatred effect for a total of an extra 148% hatred effect ( ~70% extra damage as cold ) and extra aura's.

Why is Saqual so popular instead?
Последняя редакция: silverdash. Время: 25 марта 2020 г., 6:26:31
"
silverdash написал:
I wonder why Victario's Influence is hardly used by most people. You can also combine it with 2x cluster 30% increased hatred effect for a total of an extra 148% hatred effect ( ~70% extra damage as cold ) and extra aura's.

Why is Saqual so popular instead?

i'd like to know too, only thing beneficial is mana reserved and minion speed, you dont need the 10% increased chance to do double damage, i have like 60% already with the cluster jewels
any thoughts on geofris vs saqwals BA? Seems like geofris gives a significant amount of EHP vs saqwals appears to be more of a mapping chest?

I'm gonna sink a ton of currency into the 6L body armour but I can't decide.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация