[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
666Leo999 написал:
Hey friend. Thank you for your guide.

I don't see Desecrate in your build. Do you use it? If yes, how? You change gems?

Depends what you wanna do. You can use it in a Cyclone + CwC + Desecrate + Offering setup. You can use it in a self-casted Desecrate then Offering setup. Or just gem swap in Desecrate when log in to summon your zombies, then swap it out for another gem.
"
abdemon написал:
Guys, You can add 2 new spectres to your monkeys.
1)Arena Master. Grants 40% Attack Speed, 40% Cast speed, 40% movespeed, 10% more dmg, 40% reduced damage taken.
2)They of Tul. 15% reduced damage taken, 20% dodge spell and attacks

I got Arena master instead of one carnage chieftain. I love it, when i have buff + flask i fly on maps
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
666Leo999 написал:
Hey friend. Thank you for your guide.

I don't see Desecrate in your build. Do you use it? If yes, how? You change gems?

Depends what you wanna do. You can use it in a Cyclone + CwC + Desecrate + Offering setup. You can use it in a self-casted Desecrate then Offering setup. Or just gem swap in Desecrate when log in to summon your zombies, then swap it out for another gem.

Thanks a lot!
"
bigtoaster64 написал:

Yeah, for F&S you need to be close, but Pride has a big radius (almost a screen radius) so it's usable in your case. Pride + Haste would be a nice alternative for you then, if you have enough mana/reduced mana reserved.

The problem I had personally with "make your zombie follow the curse/attack/etc." is that, they will follow your curse, but if you move in another direction, they will come back to you... lol

Avian give (for my PoB) ~20% increased damage to zombies and 20% minion movespeed (with Saqawal Nest).

For annoitments, it let you grab a Notable Node (such as Ravenous Horde) on your passive skill tree without being linked to others. So, you usually grab a node that is far away from your working spot to save passive skill points for something else. You have to give the right Blight Oils (3 oils) to Sister Cassia to allocate the Notable Node you want on your Amulet. After what, the Notable Node is allocated on your tree (kind of for free). Each Notable Nodes has it's own set of oils needed to allocate them (it's written on the actual node in the skill tree).

You should summon your zombie when you log in and that's it. They shouldn't die, otherwise there's something wrong with their life/resistances/damage reduction/regen that might be too low for the content you're runnin (or of course if you run throught a "Monsters reflect #% physical damage" map, it's an insta-RIP no matter how much life/regen you give them lol). You can use Convocation to regen their life at any moment and Bone Armour to protect them as well as you.

Resolute Technique apply to you, not to your allies (minions) aswell. Qlida is using it for the Life Gain on Hit from his Cyclone CwC setup, so he's able to ALWAYS gain life on hit, cause witch are kinda bad with accuracy lol.

Yeah, usually 2 Efficient Training, 2 Brawn, some strength on both rings, heavy belt and astramentis bring you easy to 1000-1200 strength.

I mean Abyssal jewels are great, but it's better to get 1000 strength with ET/Brawns for the juicy life leech of the zombies! Then if you have empty sockets.. you can still put whatever you want in it.

Here's my new pastebin. I made the changes you suggested but I only lose about 3k DPS going to Pride from Generosity Haste and I like the movement speed that it gives my minions. (EDPS is probably pretty similar because some fights I will be hiding and Pride won't be hitting anything and movement speed helps my minions get to the enemies faster.) Unfortnately i can't run both along with Purity of elements. Is Dread banner with Generosity worth it?

https://pastebin.com/xgQBPEYd

Nice, I have a few oils from my previous characters - I'll look and see what I got. I didn't do much with metamorph league.

Mess with the best, die like the rest.
"
Edzilla написал:

Here's my new pastebin. I made the changes you suggested but I only lose about 3k DPS going to Pride from Generosity Haste and I like the movement speed that it gives my minions. (EDPS is probably pretty similar because some fights I will be hiding and Pride won't be hitting anything and movement speed helps my minions get to the enemies faster.) Unfortnately i can't run both along with Purity of elements. Is Dread banner with Generosity worth it?

https://pastebin.com/xgQBPEYd

Nice, I have a few oils from my previous characters - I'll look and see what I got. I didn't do much with metamorph league.

Glad it's working well!
Well it's kind of not possible to run Haste and Pride at the same time unless you have a pricy Aul Uprising

but with the "Pride reserve no Mana" mod instead of Discipline.

You can still grab some Reduced Mana reserved from the Sovereignty node cluster, but that will cost you 4 passive skill points (Saqawal Nest has some built in Reduce Mana reserved too).

Since you're not using Impale in your zombie link yet, Dread Banner is more or less important for now. In your case it adds ~23% damage at max Impale stacks, BUT since you're not using Impale Support, your impale chance is only 29% with Generosity, so you won't get the impale damage benefit of Dread Banner really often and really high (in that +23% damage). So i guess you can drop it for now, and maybe put it back on later with Impale Support aswell.
"
bigtoaster64 написал:

Glad it's working well!
Well it's kind of not possible to run Haste and Pride at the same time unless you have a pricy Aul Uprising

but with the "Pride reserve no Mana" mod instead of Discipline.

You can still grab some Reduced Mana reserved from the Sovereignty node cluster, but that will cost you 4 passive skill points (Saqawal Nest has some built in Reduce Mana reserved too).

Since you're not using Impale in your zombie link yet, Dread Banner is more or less important for now. In your case it adds ~23% damage at max Impale stacks, BUT since you're not using Impale Support, your impale chance is only 29% with Generosity, so you won't get the impale damage benefit of Dread Banner really often and really high (in that +23% damage). So i guess you can drop it for now, and maybe put it back on later with Impale Support aswell.

Right. I'd have to grab some reduced mana nodes and I kind of dropped those changing around my tree in the idea of not running pride using the cyclone - cwc playstyle - but what you say about pride makes sense. I think I'll be ok with my DPS from generosity haste and maybe Banner once I can link impale. I want to keep purity.

I actually exchanged empower with melee physical(using minion dmg over melee physical because Femur buffs its) and I'm getting more dps(up to 101k), but I'm guessing that I lose quite a bit of survivability in my zombies not getting those 3 extra levels so I'll probably stick with empower.

I'm 36 right now leveling up still. Doing SRS+Infernal legion and it's pretty good - I picked up a Queen's escape just to level with. How long do you think I should use SRS? When should I just focus on zombies+spectres+guardian?

Thanks for all your help!

"
Edzilla написал:

Right. I'd have to grab some reduced mana nodes and I kind of dropped those changing around my tree in the idea of not running pride using the cyclone - cwc playstyle - but what you say about pride makes sense. I think I'll be ok with my DPS from generosity haste and maybe Banner once I can link impale. I want to keep purity.

I actually exchanged empower with melee physical(using minion dmg over melee physical because Femur buffs its) and I'm getting more dps(up to 101k), but I'm guessing that I lose quite a bit of survivability in my zombies not getting those 3 extra levels so I'll probably stick with empower.

I'm 36 right now leveling up still. Doing SRS+Infernal legion and it's pretty good - I picked up a Queen's escape just to level with. How long do you think I should use SRS? When should I just focus on zombies+spectres+guardian?

Usually when I level up a new witch in league, I begin with SRS until I get Skeletons (at lvl 10) along with zombies, cause those Skeletons are pretty strong (even with the nerf) when leveling comparing to zombies, that need more love, gems and levels to shine lol. I don't bother with Spectres (cause they'll die often) until I get some levels on them and a +2 minion gems helmet (Like The Baron). Same for AG, cause AG is even more risky cause you loose all the items on him. So I would say don't really bother with AG for now, and you can grab some Carnage/Host Chieftain Spectres to boost your damage (just try to keep them alive, with levels and Minion Life Support). And for SRS, once you get a 5L Femurs or any 5-6L (Like Tabula Rasa), you can try zombies. I usually keep another type of minion with them to help clearing/bossing (Like Skeletons, or SRS in your case). Focus on mainly on zombies when you have all your required gear which are : The Baron, Alberon, EF/Brawn/Astramentis to get 1000+ Strength, a 5-6L for the zombies (5L Femurs, 6L Tabula Rasa, crafted 6L Fortify weapon, etc.) along Support Gems and levels on them.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 16:46:19
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Edzilla написал:

Usually when I level up a new witch in league, I begin with SRS until I get Skeletons (at lvl 10) along with zombies, cause those Skeletons are pretty strong (even with the nerf) when leveling comparing to zombies, that need more love, gems and levels to shine lol. I don't bother with Spectres (cause they'll die often) until I get some levels on them and a +2 minion gems helmet (Like The Baron). Same for AG, cause AG is even more risky cause you loose all the items on him. So I would say don't really bother with AG for now, and you can grab some Carnage/Host Chieftain Spectres to boost your damage (just try to keep them alive, with levels and Minion Life Support). And for SRS, once you get a 5L Femurs or any 5-6L (Like Tabula Rasa), you can try zombies. I usually keep another type of minion with them to help clearing/bossing (Like Skeletons, or SRS in your case). Focus on mainly on zombies when you have all your required gear which are : The Baron, Alberon, EF/Brawn/Astramentis to get 1000+ Strength, a 5-6L for the zombies (5L Femurs, 6L Tabula Rasa, crafted 6L Fortify weapon, etc.) along Support Gems and levels on them.

I see.

I have a tabula I'm leveling with. My zombies feel extremely weak. Is there a certain node I can pick up to make them a lot tankier? What are some good leveling links? This is my current 6link tabula setup for SRS and my 4link zombies.

My SRS dmg is pretty good but I can feel it tapering off some.

I do chieftain specters but just for shits and gigs. They do die a lot.
"
Edzilla написал:

I see.

I have a tabula I'm leveling with. My zombies feel extremely weak. Is there a certain node I can pick up to make them a lot tankier? What are some good leveling links? This is my current 6link tabula setup for SRS and my 4link zombies.

My SRS dmg is pretty good but I can feel it tapering off some.

I do chieftain specters but just for shits and gigs. They do die a lot.

To make your zombies tankier:
- The Sacrifice node aswell as the 2 Minion Life just below. (+42% Life and more)
- The Indomitable Army node aswell as the 3 Minion Life/Resistances/Phys Dmg Reduction nodes nearby. (+47% Life and more)
- The Minion Life nodes near Death Attunement node. (+34% and more)

So then you can use a juicy 4th gem for your zombies.

Those will make your zombie tank pretty against any normal/magic/most rare monster. Bosses might still kill or hit hard some of them, but they'll mostly survive everything during story.

I personally use while leveling : Raise Zombie - Minion Damage - Melee Phys - Minion Speed (then swap to Multistrike at lvl 38). More then 4L, Feeding Frenzy/Deathmark - Brutality/Impale (If Dread Banner)/Empower lvl 3 (If lucky drop).

Pretty much the same for my Skeleton links except that I drop Brutality/Empower/Impale for Melee Splash, cause Skeleton doesn't have great AoE, the zombie's slam.

I usually don't keep SRS for too long in early league (up to lvl 10), so I don't really know what's the optimal setup for them, but it looks pretty decent to me.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 9 апр. 2020 г., 19:12:20
IS there any other skill i can replace cyclone with? my main is cyclone and im sooo tired of spinning lol any other options ?? thanks

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация