[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
4pointt0 написал:
IS there any other skill i can replace cyclone with? my main is cyclone and im sooo tired of spinning lol any other options ?? thanks

As far as I know, Cyclone is the only Channeling Skill that make you move, while using the skill, which is a BIG defensive aspect.

You can still look at other Channeling skills here in the Wiki :
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Channelling_skill

Other "Trigger" gems are kind of not really as usable. There's still the classic Cast when damage taken or maybe Cast on Critical Stike that are usable, but still.
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trigger

I guess it's possible to use a Convoking wand with "Trigger a socketed skill" mod to automate the setup you have in your CwC, but you have to drop the juicy crafted mace/staff weapon to do that and move your zombies to a 6L body armour instead. Which, I think, is not worth it.
thank you :)
im trying to think of what to use CWDT sounds amazing im just trying to think of what gems to replace and what skills to use with CWDT
"
bigtoaster64 написал:

To make your zombies tankier:
- The Sacrifice node aswell as the 2 Minion Life just below. (+42% Life and more)
- The Indomitable Army node aswell as the 3 Minion Life/Resistances/Phys Dmg Reduction nodes nearby. (+47% Life and more)
- The Minion Life nodes near Death Attunement node. (+34% and more)

So then you can use a juicy 4th gem for your zombies.

Those will make your zombie tank pretty against any normal/magic/most rare monster. Bosses might still kill or hit hard some of them, but they'll mostly survive everything during story.

I personally use while leveling : Raise Zombie - Minion Damage - Melee Phys - Minion Speed (then swap to Multistrike at lvl 38). More then 4L, Feeding Frenzy/Deathmark - Brutality/Impale (If Dread Banner)/Empower lvl 3 (If lucky drop).

Pretty much the same for my Skeleton links except that I drop Brutality/Empower/Impale for Melee Splash, cause Skeleton doesn't have great AoE, the zombie's slam.

I usually don't keep SRS for too long in early league (up to lvl 10), so I don't really know what's the optimal setup for them, but it looks pretty decent to me.

Thanks for the tips.

I'm using this setup now and it's working pretty well.

I just grabbed the sacrifice wheel and I'm headed towards death attunement now. I might just grab the annoitment(if its a cheap one) for indomitable army since that isn't part of my original tree and it's 2 points out of my way - unless you think it's worth grabbing the 2 life nodes in the wheel as well?

edit: The annoitment for ravenous horde is like 30c! I'll get that one later!
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
Последняя редакция: Edzilla. Время: 10 апр. 2020 г., 12:40:24
Dang, I picked up the base for my weapon for 1 ex. 2 ex and a scour later and I’m ready to start socketing as soon as Hillock moves to Transportation...I very nearly was stupid and fossil rolled for quality :/. It almost makes up for the wasted currency needlessly rolling a staff.
"
Edzilla написал:

Thanks for the tips.

I'm using this setup now and it's working pretty well.

I just grabbed the sacrifice wheel and I'm headed towards death attunement now. I might just grab the annoitment(if its a cheap one) for indomitable army since that isn't part of my original tree and it's 2 points out of my way - unless you think it's worth grabbing the 2 life nodes in the wheel as well?

edit: The annoitment for ravenous horde is like 30c! I'll get that one later!

Well at the start of league I grab them early, then I respect them for more damage, but Delirium seems to hit pretty hard sometime, so I personally kept them. But, I guess you'll have to test if your zombies feels OK without them.

I was OK up to yellow maps, but in red maps I had to invest more into Minion Life/Resistance/Damage reduction/etc. (With Femurs. With the crafted weapon it's running fine without too much investment in it)
"
bigtoaster64 написал:

Well at the start of league I grab them early, then I respect them for more damage, but Delirium seems to hit pretty hard sometime, so I personally kept them. But, I guess you'll have to test if your zombies feels OK without them.

I was OK up to yellow maps, but in red maps I had to invest more into Minion Life/Resistance/Damage reduction/etc. (With Femurs. With the crafted weapon it's running fine without too much investment in it)

Us hardcore players skip delirium content for most of the campaign (it's too Rippy) unless you are running a high physical mitigation build (which i am not!)

Maybe I'll just grab the whole wheel for now, just to be safe.
Mess with the best, die like the rest.
So Do i use a elegant hubris like on the tree im at end game tree so i need to know do i put one there by redemption and the righteous army? because when i put a elegant hurbris there it takes away alot of my minion damage and attack speed i think it turns all the little nodes into like glory ones or whatever do do i still use it? i dont know if im getting good rolls or not im new to using this jewel can anyone help me please lol
Also when i ONLY have 2 auras on i have 80 mana left to use my zombies cost 179 mana to summon now? since i switch to the staff so when i wanna summon them i gotta turn an aura off is this right? Also im level 61 i feel weak like i die a ton plus takes my minions forever to kill any rare or boss monster what am i doing wrong? i have everything linked and what not following the tree..
Последняя редакция: 4pointt0. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 18:15:55
"
4pointt0 написал:
Also when i ONLY have 2 auras on i have 80 mana left to use my zombies cost 179 mana to summon now? since i switch to the staff so when i wanna summon them i gotta turn an aura off is this right? Also im level 61 i feel weak like i die a ton plus takes my minions forever to kill any rare or boss monster what am i doing wrong? i have everything linked and what not following the tree..

Yup you just have to turn an aura off. This was really annoying for me, as I played this build for my league started and my zombies would die pretty often.
I suggest getting some ghastley eye jewels that give your zombies %hp Regen and leech if you have a socket free here or there, or are using a stygian.
As for your own survivability, well we lost spirit offering so you're a lot less tanky. Baron with the minimum strength for your zombies to leech life for you is a big help, along with an animate guardian that has fortify from kingmaker and a rare chest with blind on it. Additionally a specter that casts enfeeble is useful
Последняя редакция: neoseagull. Время: 11 апр. 2020 г., 22:37:43
^^ thank you so much and also do we need this

Note!: The aura priority of the build is the following: Pride > Aspect of the Avian > Generosity - Dreadbanner > Flesh & Stone - maim > Purity of elements.
You can push Purity of elements up if you're lacking resistances instead of aspect / flesh and stone.

I thought we got aspect of the avian on our ring do i need to get the gem or what? im so confused lol

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация