[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

thank you so much its just sooooooooo hard to get the right colors for any of those on my chest plate i have all my aura and leap slam linked in. i legit spent 10 ex trying to get colors lol.

also im at 220 delve and dying a shit ton any tips on what would make me way more tanky? i know i need to put something in my avaible chest socket linked to my aura but idk whats the best for tank like all the time tank i hate having to activate shit all the time lol
"
4pointt0 написал:
thank you so much its just sooooooooo hard to get the right colors for any of those on my chest plate i have all my aura and leap slam linked in. i legit spent 10 ex trying to get colors lol.

also im at 220 delve and dying a shit ton any tips on what would make me way more tanky? i know i need to put something in my avaible chest socket linked to my aura but idk whats the best for tank like all the time tank i hate having to activate shit all the time lol

The tank setup :
- Bone Armour (Shield)
- Granite flask (boost armour, that boost Vaal molten shell) then, Vaal Molten Shell (Big freaking shield) (stack with Bone Armour for an even bigger freakin shield) (Can pretty much tank anything)
- Soul Ripper Flask (reset vaal molten shell cooldown faster) (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/LBwpzGHn)
- Enduring Cry gem (generate endurance charges -> phys dmg reduct)
- Stone Golem (Taunt and life regen)
- a CWDT + Immortal Call + Frost Wall (It push ennemies away from you on proc) + Enfeeble (less income dmg)
- Lion Roar flask (knockback ennemies) (Might be usefull)
- Get some Chaos resistance if below 0%
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 17 апр. 2020 г., 17:49:34
thanks big toaster you've helped me more then you'll ever know really thankful for all your help one more thing lol.

What do i take out to run CWDT and is it better to use CWDT or whatever i need to take out to make that happen? like what do i lose to get CWDT and what not?

Besides that im having such a hard time getting a good roll on a timeless jewel... idek whats a good roll lol same with elegant hubris iv went threw like 90 divines no good rolls :( any tips?
Последняя редакция: 4pointt0. Время: 17 апр. 2020 г., 21:38:17
"
4pointt0 написал:
thanks big toaster you've helped me more then you'll ever know really thankful for all your help one more thing lol.

What do i take out to run CWDT and is it better to use CWDT or whatever i need to take out to make that happen? like what do i lose to get CWDT and what not?

Besides that im having such a hard time getting a good roll on a timeless jewel... idek whats a good roll lol same with elegant hubris iv went threw like 90 divines no good rolls :( any tips?

For a tank setup for Delve, I would drop Carrion Golem (cause anyway he will die lol) and Precision (cause tankiness is more important then dmg in Delve) to run the CWDT setup. If willing enough, you can maybe drop Leap Slam and Flesh offering (just that gem, not the whole cwc setup) if you need even more sockets. But, you'll have to dodge stuff (or tank stuff) without any movement skill. I did that in Metamorph cause my char was able to tank pretty anything (except those unexpected one shot situation that nobody understand lol, but still), but since we don't have insta-regen from spirit offering anymore, it's way harder.

Timeless Jewels
Method 1: (Might be slow, but cost efficient)
You can try the buy/sell method, which consist in buying the jewel, try it in many of your sockets in your skill tree, if it doesn't give any good nodes, sell it and don't bother with divines. Repeat until good rolls.

Method 2: (Might be faster, but might be expensive)
Well try to not ruined yourself by using divine orbs on jewels to get a good roll (may be expensive lol)

Good nodes for Lethal Pride (from best to worst) :
- +5% increased Strength on Notables (medium nodes)
- +4 strength on little nodes
- +2 strength on little nodes
- 4% increased Life on Notables
- +20% fire resistance on Notables

See yourself : http://www.vhpg.com/lethal-pride/

Good nodes for Elegant Hubris (from best to worst) :
- Minions deal 80% increased Damage (mainly why some use this jewel instead of Lethal Pride on zombiemancer lol)
- Minions have 80% increased maximum Life (might let you drop some on your skill tree for something else, cause that 80% is WAY bigger then any regular nodes you can find on your tree)
- +37% to Chaos Resistance (juicy one)
- 10% increased maximum Life
- 80% increased Armour (if Vaal Molten Shell)
- +50% to Fire Resistance
- +50% to Cold Resistance
- +50% to Lightning Resistance
- 8% increased Armour per Endurance Charge (if running Enduring Cry and Vaal Molten Shell)

See yourself : http://www.vhpg.com/elegant-hubris/

Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 18 апр. 2020 г., 10:49:38
thanks im just trying to get like maxed out lol i feel like i lack damage/tankines too but my tank is decent now with vaal molten. i just hate random one shots in maps lol i wish there was a way to get way strong dps wise. also is some of the amulets u said better then my current ? mine give like 130 to all attributes but the others give liek 60-70 str and %increased str im gonna get one of them soon and another zombie they give aswell also what shoudl i use instead of precision?
"
4pointt0 написал:
thanks im just trying to get like maxed out lol i feel like i lack damage/tankines too but my tank is decent now with vaal molten. i just hate random one shots in maps lol i wish there was a way to get way strong dps wise. also is some of the amulets u said better then my current ? mine give like 130 to all attributes but the others give liek 60-70 str and %increased str im gonna get one of them soon and another zombie they give aswell also what shoudl i use instead of precision?

Seems like it's common stuff to get one shot in Delirium lol Same problem here. I guess those defensives layers and a big EHP pool is the key to avoid most of them.

For massive dmg increase it's definitely by using Elegant Hubris with 240-320% increased Minion Damage, or maybe stacking some Rotten Claws (like 2-3 of them for a 85-100% impale chance) cluster jewels to maxed out Impale chance, so then you can drop Impale Support and put on a higher damage gem such as Minion Damage Support or Melee Phys Support.

For your current setup, you can litterally just drop astramentis and go naked and still have 1000+ strength. So getting a rare one with +1 zombie and some strength and/or resistances and/or life is pretty good.
Unless you wanna push the 1500 strength, but keep in mind that it's mostly for another zombie that you do this, while you can just grab an amulet with +1 zombie.. and get some utility stuff along with it.

Precision: Hmm maybe if you want a big damage boost for some situations (such as bosses), maybe Vaal Haste (just use the vaal part)
You said that this build can run all map mods. I can’t understand how to deal with reflect mod
So i bought a new amulet really good one increased str like 70 str some other stuff and + 1 zombe
but i cant wear it when i take my current one off i cant use my staff or gloves or body or anything i need wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more dexterity also i lose like 500 health when i take my amulet off i just neeed to figure out how to get more dex also need way more int too
Последняя редакция: 4pointt0. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 15:21:14
"
OchinchinXD написал:
You said that this build can run all map mods. I can’t understand how to deal with reflect mod

That's just common sense, zombies are dealing physical damage... so reflect physical mods will eventually kill them.

Short answer: Don't deal with it.
"
4pointt0 написал:
So i bought a new amulet really good one increased str like 70 str some other stuff and + 1 zombe
but i cant wear it when i take my current one off i cant use my staff or gloves or body or anything i need wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more dexterity also i lose like 500 health when i take my amulet off i just neeed to figure out how to get more dex

Ah ok I see what's going on, your Vaal Haste is too high level. You need to reduce it's level to the max you can get without having to add more dex. (It won't make a big difference damage wise anyway).

For other gears :
You can drop your two Ghastly Eye Jewels, and replace them with 2 Brawn jewels with 5-6% increased Dex (along with % increased Strength) and grab the Agility node. But, still you'll have ~137 dex, so you still need to drop the Vaal Haste gem level. I personally run a lvl 13 Vaal Haste (125 dex) cause i've only 127 dex. At lvl 13 it's about 2% less move/attack speed less then the lvl 19 you have. Other then Vaal Haste, gear and gems usually use around 110 dex, which is easy to get with Brawn Jewels (I think for 110 it's just one needed)

In PoB, if you use Brawn Jewels, i'm loosing about 328 life (instead of ~500) (from ~5800) if I removed the amulet. I can't see the one you've bought, so I can really talk about it. But, instead of "Channeling skills have -3 mana...." on your Demon Loop Ring, you can craft a +55 life (back to ~5600). If you have trouble after with Cyclone (not enough mana), grab Sovereignty node (and/or nearby mana reduced nodes), they are your friends.

Or, maybe try to get some life on your Ghastly jewels if you don't want to use Brawns.

Strength = more life. That's why you loose some life if the amulet has too big strength difference with Astramentis.

With my "not-so-great" Onyx Amulet with 54 strength and 13% increased Strength your build is getting more strength (so more life either) then your astramentis. It doesn't take much to get better then Astramentis.

If you want examples or references for dex, strength management, you can take a look at my char bigPuppets in Standard League. Here is pastebin for PoB : https://pastebin.com/z06VAeb5

Edit: Qlida has only 124 dex in his PoB.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 15:26:29

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация