[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

its just so weird when i put my new ammy on its like 14% increased str and + 72 str overall and other stats but my str goes down like 300 its so weird and i cant use half my shit even with brawn jewels lol weird anyways im at 1400 str now idk how to even come close to getting 1500 i got 2 of them 5% increased str jewells

Rarity: Rare
Woe Locket
Amber Amulet
--------
Quality (Attribute Modifiers): +20% (augmented)
--------
Requirements:
Level: 60
--------
Item Level: 83
--------
Allocates Ravenous Horde (enchant)
--------
+36 to Strength (implicit)
--------
14% increased Strength
Adds 4 to 6 Physical Damage to Attacks
+2 to maximum Energy Shield
+7% to all Elemental Resistances
+1 to maximum number of Raised Zombies
+36 to Strength (crafted)
--------
Elder Item
Warlord Item
--------
Note: ~b/o 6 exa
Последняя редакция: 4pointt0. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 15:29:59
"
4pointt0 написал:
its just so weird when i put my new ammy on its like 14% increased str and + 72 str overall and other stats but my str goes down like 300 its so weird and i cant use half my shit even with brawn jewels lol weird anyways im at 1400 str now idk how to even come close to getting 1500 i got 2 of them 5% increased str jewells

In your current PoB:

If I
- Put your amulet on
- Grab a +30 dexterity node
- Reduce Vaal Haste level to 15

I got
- 5738 life (from 5724)
- 1367 strength (from 1307)
- 134 dexterity (from 235)

Keep in mind that you haven't reduced the level of Haste (to be able to run it), it will "cancel" the stats on your Saqawal Nest. Which means

- rip 58 attributes
- rip 10% mana reserved
- etc.

If I removed Saqawal Nest from your char (to simulate the problem below), everything is broken, cause not enough dex, int, mana, res, etc.

Note that, I don't have the strength, increased strength of Lethal Pride on the PoB, you I guess you have even more strength and life then what i'm presenting here. But, still it looks like it's working.

To get to 1500, you need a belt with %increased strength/attributes and a high flat strength aswell as maybe getting even more strength out of your Lethal Pride.
(e.g. going from 10% increased Strength to 15% increased Strength, etc.)

But, that will for sure, blow up your resistances (cause %increased Strength is a suffix), and we now have another problem lol. Depends what you want to do/invest ^^
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 16:14:08
I got it thank you . also my carrion golem is dead 24/7 im soooo tired of having to turn off a aura to summon him anything else i can use thats not derad always literally i can do one map hes dead 4 times in the map. one delve run hes dead

gahhh so many good jewels that give elemental damage. i just wish i could replace brutality with something but i wanna do more damage gah i feel like me doing only physical holds me back i feel like if i could find something better then brutality id be set lol
Последняя редакция: 4pointt0. Время: 20 апр. 2020 г., 22:40:14
Hi all!!

I dont found in creation post and second post, the PoB link to 3.10, just found to 3.9.

Someone can help me?

I want see the new cluster jewels nodes and notables to work...
want see too how its work after shaper's touch, feeding frenzy, spirit offering nerf etc...

thanks and gl all!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Hello friends
I'm trying to check other buffing spectres and actually running with these 4 fellas:
Arena master
Ruins hellion
Reanimator
Merveil retainer

Can u guys tell me if this is a good combo? I think I will drop arena master for one of the two good apes cause arena master have 12 sec cld ability and he usually use it or last it before boss.
Последняя редакция: Szkeleton. Время: 21 апр. 2020 г., 12:49:00
"
4pointt0 написал:
I got it thank you . also my carrion golem is dead 24/7 im soooo tired of having to turn off a aura to summon him anything else i can use thats not derad always literally i can do one map hes dead 4 times in the map. one delve run hes dead

gahhh so many good jewels that give elemental damage. i just wish i could replace brutality with something but i wanna do more damage gah i feel like me doing only physical holds me back i feel like if i could find something better then brutality id be set lol

Holy Relic -> Life regen
Stone Golem (a bit more takny) -> taunt and life regen

You can use something else then brutality and scale other stuff for sure. There's variants with hatred, phys/chaos (with spirit offering), pure chaos etc.
"
Rato86 написал:
Hi all!!

I dont found in creation post and second post, the PoB link to 3.10, just found to 3.9.

Someone can help me?

I want see the new cluster jewels nodes and notables to work...
want see too how its work after shaper's touch, feeding frenzy, spirit offering nerf etc...

thanks and gl all!!

There is litterally a section named "Pastebin for 3.10" ...
with
https://pastebin.com/Avq88HQr
in it.

But, Qlida doesn't use Cluster Jewels in it yet. I guess he's testing those in-game for now and will update it when he has a good setup.
Hi Qlida!

i had a few doubts about this build

Are the Baron helm and Saqawal's nest the only uniques worth using in endgame?

Since we are using raise specters, why are we not using desecrate to refill the specters if they die?

Thanks a lot!
"
Szkeleton написал:
Hello friends
I'm trying to check other buffing spectres and actually running with these 4 fellas:
Arena master
Ruins hellion
Reanimator
Merveil retainer

Can u guys tell me if this is a good combo? I think I will drop arena master for one of the two good apes cause arena master have 12 sec cld ability and he usually use it or last it before boss.

Usually Carnage/Host Chieftain are a must-have cause they're really good
I personally like a lot Ruin Hellion, taunt and damage is really nice.
Merveil Retainer just feels pretty useless for me, cause it move suuuuuuper sloooooow. And most of the time when it dare casting it's curse, the fight is done.....
Arena Master feels clunky with their cooldown for me either.
I haven't tested Reanimator. If it cast enfeeble as fast as Diabolist, but moves faster, that's a nice one.

Good combos :

2 Carnage Chieftain - 2 Host Chieftain
2 Carnage Chieftain - 1 Host Chieftain - 1 ruins hellion / diabolist / reanimator / merveil retainer (if you really want to carry it with convocation all day long lol)

I'm personally using for the second league in a row :
2 Carnage Chieftain - 1 Host Chieftain - 1 ruins hellion

I would say Merveil REtainer is too slow to be really usefull, so might drop it for something else and get curse gloves instead.
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 21 апр. 2020 г., 15:20:37
"
bigtoaster64 написал:

I haven't tested Reanimator. If it cast enfeeble as fast as Diabolist, but moves faster, that's a nice one.

Good combos :

2 Carnage Chieftain - 2 Host Chieftain
2 Carnage Chieftain - 1 Host Chieftain - 1 ruins hellion / diabolist / reanimator / merveil retainer (if you really want to carry it with convocation all day long lol)

I'm personally using for the second league in a row :
2 Carnage Chieftain - 1 Host Chieftain - 1 ruins hellion

I would say Merveil REtainer is too slow to be really usefull, so might drop it for something else and get curse gloves instead.

Dankeshon for your opinion!
Reanimator cast enfeeble even faster than diabolist and he's range instead of diabolist meele. He also summon 4 immortal zombies ( i mean when zombie die he summon it without corpse i quess, or he is fastest than my desecrate->offering) who have bonuses from AG and your buffs.

Next season i will try 5-6 spectre who only summons zombies/skeles and im curious what will happen ;)
Последняя редакция: Szkeleton. Время: 21 апр. 2020 г., 15:59:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация