[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Szkeleton написал:

Dankeshon for your opinion!
Reanimator cast enfeeble even faster than diabolist and he's range instead of diabolist meele. He also summon 4 immortal zombies ( i mean when zombie die he summon it without corpse i quess, or he is fastest than my desecrate->offering) who have bonuses from AG and your buffs.

Next season i will try 5-6 spectre who only summons zombies/skeles and im curious what will happen ;)

Glad to ear that Reanimator is that fast and good, I might try it soon.
Thanks for the info!
hi guys, wts full gear for zombiemancer, mid-gear version
32kk shaper dps, 6300 hp, 13 zombies etc.
https://pastebin.com/5BJ27m8J
p.s. i used this guide mostly
discord Lifestealer#6023
Последняя редакция: dante792850. Время: 23 апр. 2020 г., 10:51:14
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Rato86 написал:
Hi all!!

I dont found in creation post and second post, the PoB link to 3.10, just found to 3.9.

Someone can help me?

I want see the new cluster jewels nodes and notables to work...
want see too how its work after shaper's touch, feeding frenzy, spirit offering nerf etc...

thanks and gl all!!

There is litterally a section named "Pastebin for 3.10" ...
with
https://pastebin.com/Avq88HQr
in it.

But, Qlida doesn't use Cluster Jewels in it yet. I guess he's testing those in-game for now and will update it when he has a good setup.

Thanks man!!

I was checked this section, but its says 3.9 tree and no cluster jewels, so i think its just old one... in blight league him never updated the guide, just in ur twitch, but i cant understand listening english...
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
"
Szkeleton написал:
Hello friends
I'm trying to check other buffing spectres and actually running with these 4 fellas:
Arena master
Ruins hellion
Reanimator
Merveil retainer

Can u guys tell me if this is a good combo? I think I will drop arena master for one of the two good apes cause arena master have 12 sec cld ability and he usually use it or last it before boss.

Hey!

Share with me this arena master spectre abilitys and locations to found, please!!

\/

/\
Последняя редакция: Rato86. Время: 25 апр. 2020 г., 6:47:28
"
Szkeleton написал:

Dankeshon for your opinion!
Reanimator cast enfeeble even faster than diabolist and he's range instead of diabolist meele. He also summon 4 immortal zombies ( i mean when zombie die he summon it without corpse i quess, or he is fastest than my desecrate->offering) who have bonuses from AG and your buffs.

Next season i will try 5-6 spectre who only summons zombies/skeles and im curious what will happen ;)

Thanks for info!!

Share with us wich spectre casts skelleton's please!
And where to find they :D
\/

/\
"
Rato86 написал:

Hey!

Share with me this arena master spectre abilitys and locations to found, please!!

Quote : "Arena Masters step out of the portals in maps that are influence by Drox"

Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fug81j/new_buffing_spectre_arena_master_and_what_you/
"
bigtoaster64 написал:
"
Rato86 написал:

Hey!

Quote : "Arena Masters step out of the portals in maps that are influence by Drox"

Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/fug81j/new_buffing_spectre_arena_master_and_what_you/

Thanks a lot, sir!!
\/

/\
Hello everyone not sure if has been asked before but I am struggling to understand the concept of obtaining the fifth aura "Purity of Elements". I have now five of the "1% to reduced mana reserve" and still am unable to run all five auras.

Am I missing something?

Thank you for your time.
"
edmundlim89 написал:
Hello everyone not sure if has been asked before but I am struggling to understand the concept of obtaining the fifth aura "Purity of Elements". I have now five of the "1% to reduced mana reserve" and still am unable to run all five auras.

Am I missing something?

Thank you for your time.

If I use in PoB all the reduced mana reserved nodes of the Sovereignty cluster in the skill, I use a 9% reduced mana reserved on Saqawal Nest, I have 1% reduced mana reserved on 4 jewels and I link absolutly ALL my auras to a enlighten lvl 4 : I can run purity of elements on top of everything else and still have 1% mana left. Getting another jewels with 1% might give you enough to run all auras AND be able to cyclone properly

So the key here is to link your Dread Banner to an enlighten lvl 4 aswell and getting 1/2 more 1% reduced mana reserved jewels
Последняя редакция: bigtoaster64. Время: 26 апр. 2020 г., 18:19:43
Any answer on the low resists in the 3.10? Didn't really notice them in time but...

cluster jewels are OP. Made it to 6m dps per zom off the 3.10 pob with only 2 large jewels using 1x rotten claws, 2x each vicious bite and renewal... ungodly. Tried to go back a few pages but didn't find either of these going on yet... But those resists are painful still....

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация